Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

This forum is all too familiar with inexplicably horrifying, back-breaking losses. You should make a

89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,452
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam
separate thread, I am curious your thoughts on your offense, your quarterback, and a few other things. - Gladstone

Okay fucker. Here it comes. I sat there in the stand totally fucking horrified that your offense on the first drive just cut through our defense like like a grown man plowing a 15 year old. I came into this game thinking our defense would really do well, turns out, I think they did after all. But after we sucked it up and tied it 7-7 in our second possession I thought we were back on track and going to roll you fuckers. I was/am way too emotionally invested in this particular game. Our loss last year really hurt, I honestly thought we would exorcise our demons and hang a W on you fucks.

Zach moss played hurt. Found out after the fact. Running Huntley was actually a better option than playing Shyne or Broomfield. Shyne actually beat out Joe Williams before his oxy induced retirement. Hell of an RB but I guess he doesn't have his reeds down. I was shocked to learn this. At one point, I thought Shyne was better than Moss.

I was concerned about Zach's health because I saw him squirming on the ground late in the game against NIU. Learned that he was held out of practice as a precaution but good to go. Well, he wasn't. Running Tyler, which sucked, was actually a better option than our backup RBs. Very hard load to swallow.

Covey is our offense. I was genuinely shocked when I pulled up the stats when I got home and saw he only had about 58 yards. From the stands, It looked like he had about 200 yards by himself.

If Covey is your offense, you're fucked. I love that little guy but no one stepped up to help shoulder the load. I'm telling you straight up, Covey will be at minimum a US Senator or probably President. Not even fucking joking. This kid has IT! Never met anyone like him. You fuckers got to admit it took some gigantic fucking balls to get up and keep going after he took the best shots you DBs could deliver. He's going to be your President, so act accordingly.

Tyler Huntly needs to go off and enjoy life in a gay relationship with Jake. The only growth I have seen out of him so far is that he is not taking the big hits he took last year that knocked him out. I have lost faith in him. I thought he was going to be a big swinging dick gamer that willed the offense to the endzone every time we need a score. He has not done that in three games so far and I'm dissapointed to the point I can't think of a better word than dissapointment and I know one exists.

So we pick off Jake after he runs backwards like a little cunt for 40 fucking yards and it's all erased due to Fotu's targeting. I only saw the stadium replay and I think it's a shit call. I have not watched the TV version so I'm totally talking out of my ass but talk about going from an extreme high to an extreme low ... this is it. I was shouting (as Jake lay dying on the turf) WE KNOCKED THAT MUTHER FUCKER OUT!!!! The guy sitting next to me had to grab me because I was falling forward into the next row ... stone fucking sober, excited as hell. It all came crashing down. flag ... Bye Fotu ...

Then we pick that little fucker off again, after another 40 yard bitch run backwards, Pita Tonga walking into the endzone LOSES THE FUCKING BALL. Crushed again. Crushed like fucking CRUSHED ... because I knew we would no be able to punch it into the endzone. I FUCKING KNEW WE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SCORE BECAUSE TYLER FUCKING HUTLEY CAN'T THROW THE BALL TO A WIDE OPEN TIGHT END FOR A TD. TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not nearly half of my frustration right now. I'm still so fucking pissed off I can't continue.

I don't see growth in Tyler Huntley and I can't express the depth of my frustration. One of you Doogs said it perfectly in the TSIO thread. The scheme if fine, it's fucking Tyler. I believe it. I like our offense. I liked the play calling. DON'T RIFLE THE FUCKING BALL AT YOUR TIGHT END FROM TEN YARDS AWAY FUCK FACE MOTHER FUCKER.

I am so far from not being over this loss and a bye week doesn't even fucking help at all. I am THIS CLOSE to guzzling a gallon of bleach and lighting myself on fire and ending this bull fucking shit.

Comments

• RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

Jesus Christ. No one fucking cares.

I just watched a Pac 12 Classics on Utah beating Stanford at home in 2013 and celebrating like it was the Natty.

You guys will always suck.

They are okay, but ultimately try hard nobodies. If you're scared of Utah, your team sucks.
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    89ute said:

Weak

Your journey ends tomorrow fuck stick.

That was a GOOD Loss to the MWC.
    If you finish better than 4th in the south I won't talk shit
  • Cuogar_GoldCuogar_Gold Member Posts: 360
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    89ute said:

I just watched a Pac 12 Classics on Utah beating Stanford at home in 2013 and celebrating like it was the Natty.

I liked you better when you didn't post for 11 months. See you next weak.
    You've never beat us so OKAY!!!!!
    89ute said:

Thanks for watching.
    Watching a real pac 12 champion Stanford with Hogan? No problem!
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

They beat Bama. What has WSU done? Ever?

Put yourself in a sack like the kitten that you are, tie a rope around your neck and gurgle in the nearest river.

They beat Bama. What has WSU done? Ever?

Put yourself in a sack like the kitten that you are, tie a rope around your neck and gurgle in the nearest river.
    Sounds like I'm living rent free in your shitty apartment in Roseburg
    Nice kick, lol. Go back into hiding now, pussy. TSIO.

Win loze kewgs booze, faggot. Won't remember any of this after the fireball I'm about to inhale

CCCCUUOOOOG

Win loze kewgs booze, faggot. Won't remember any of this after the fireball I'm about to inhale

CCCCUUOOOOG
    I'd be suicidal too if I were a kewg and knew I had to remain one for the rest of my life, never escaping the fate of knowing my team will never make the big time. Will never measure up to the legend of the great Oregon Ducks.

CCCCUUOOOOG
    I'd be suicidal too if I were a kewg and knew I had to remain one for the rest of my life, never escaping the fate of knowing my team will never make the big time. Will never measure up to the legend of the great Oregon Ducks.
    You sound like you're 15 years old. For real
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,710
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    89ute said:

separate thread, I am curious your thoughts on your offense, your quarterback, and a few other things. - Gladstone

Okay fucker. Here it comes. I sat there in the stand totally fucking horrified that your offense on the first drive just cut through our defense like like a grown man plowing a 15 year old. I came into this game thinking our defense would really do well, turns out, I think they did after all. But after we sucked it up and tied it 7-7 in our second possession I thought we were back on track and going to roll you fuckers. I was/am way too emotionally invested in this particular game. Our loss last year really hurt, I honestly thought we would exorcise our demons and hang a W on you fucks.

Zach moss played hurt. Found out after the fact. Running Huntley was actually a better option than playing Shyne or Broomfield. Shyne actually beat out Joe Williams before his oxy induced retirement. Hell of an RB but I guess he doesn't have his reeds down. I was shocked to learn this. At one point, I thought Shyne was better than Moss.

I was concerned about Zach's health because I saw him squirming on the ground late in the game against NIU. Learned that he was held out of practice as a precaution but good to go. Well, he wasn't. Running Tyler, which sucked, was actually a better option than our backup RBs. Very hard load to swallow.

Covey is our offense. I was genuinely shocked when I pulled up the stats when I got home and saw he only had about 58 yards. From the stands, It looked like he had about 200 yards by himself.

If Covey is your offense, you're fucked. I love that little guy but no one stepped up to help shoulder the load. I'm telling you straight up, Covey will be at minimum a US Senator or probably President. Not even fucking joking. This kid has IT! Never met anyone like him. You fuckers got to admit it took some gigantic fucking balls to get up and keep going after he took the best shots you DBs could deliver. He's going to be your President, so act accordingly.

Tyler Huntly needs to go off and enjoy life in a gay relationship with Jake. The only growth I have seen out of him so far is that he is not taking the big hits he took last year that knocked him out. I have lost faith in him. I thought he was going to be a big swinging dick gamer that willed the offense to the endzone every time we need a score. He has not done that in three games so far and I'm dissapointed to the point I can't think of a better word than dissapointment and I know one exists.

So we pick off Jake after he runs backwards like a little cunt for 40 fucking yards and it's all erased due to Fotu's targeting. I only saw the stadium replay and I think it's a shit call. I have not watched the TV version so I'm totally talking out of my ass but talk about going from an extreme high to an extreme low ... this is it. I was shouting (as Jake lay dying on the turf) WE KNOCKED THAT MUTHER FUCKER OUT!!!! The guy sitting next to me had to grab me because I was falling forward into the next row ... stone fucking sober, excited as hell. It all came crashing down. flag ... Bye Fotu ...

Then we pick that little fucker off again, after another 40 yard bitch run backwards, Pita Tonga walking into the endzone LOSES THE FUCKING BALL. Crushed again. Crushed like fucking CRUSHED ... because I knew we would no be able to punch it into the endzone. I FUCKING KNEW WE WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SCORE BECAUSE TYLER FUCKING HUTLEY CAN'T THROW THE BALL TO A WIDE OPEN TIGHT END FOR A TD. TWICE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This is not nearly half of my frustration right now. I'm still so fucking pissed off I can't continue.

I don't see growth in Tyler Huntley and I can't express the depth of my frustration. One of you Doogs said it perfectly in the TSIO thread. The scheme if fine, it's fucking Tyler. I believe it. I like our offense. I liked the play calling. DON'T RIFLE THE FUCKING BALL AT YOUR TIGHT END FROM TEN YARDS AWAY FUCK FACE MOTHER FUCKER.

I am so far from not being over this loss and a bye week doesn't even fucking help at all. I am THIS CLOSE to guzzling a gallon of bleach and lighting myself on fire and ending this bull fucking shit.

I think @StrongArmCobra has a different take!