Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Kelsey Plum Is Getting Her Reads Down

13»

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,134
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    It's not science

That's what I'm saying

• Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,846
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

It's not science

That's what I'm saying

Correct, because nothing on the subject has been proven via the scientific method.
  • Options
    UWhuskytskeetUWhuskytskeet Member Posts: 7,108
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

Bullshit

Good point.
  • Options
    HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper

If there was genetic proof of homosexuality or 17 genders or what ever the number is now the gays would be all over it. There isn't. #partyofscience

How do you genetically prove sexuality?

I’m with you on the gender bullshit though. I know some people are born in between physically (Spooge’s wheelhouse). And obviously there is a spectrum of emotional and physical makeup for different people. Some dudes are bitches, some chicks are hardcore, and everything in between. Probably has something to do with their individual hormones. But this whole mental game of “today I’m female, yesterday I was male” is fucking crazy. It’s always some fucking loser dude or ugly chick looking for an excuse to be special because they suck at everything. If you don’t want to be fat, try exercise and diet you weak minded fuck. By declaring yourself gender non-conforming you expect to get a fucking special pass for your stupid hair and weird clothes. And then they lump themselves in with historically abused minority groups (gays) as an excuse for why everyone is so mean to them and why their life is so hard and misunderstood. If you’re a dude and you wanna wear a dress and makeup, live your life however you want. But stop with the phony scientific claims about gender fluidity. And stop thinking you’re special.
    It's also such nonsense that people try to claim that gender has no relation to one's sex. Does that mean you need to act like a typical "gender" stereotype? No. But it does mean that you are born male or female or intersex/hermaphrodite and nothing you can do will change that.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

If there was genetic proof of homosexuality or 17 genders or what ever the number is now the gays would be all over it. There isn't. #partyofscience

How do you genetically prove sexuality?

I’m with you on the gender bullshit though. I know some people are born in between physically (Spooge’s wheelhouse). And obviously there is a spectrum of emotional and physical makeup for different people. Some dudes are bitches, some chicks are hardcore, and everything in between. Probably has something to do with their individual hormones. But this whole mental game of “today I’m female, yesterday I was male” is fucking crazy. It’s always some fucking loser dude or ugly chick looking for an excuse to be special because they suck at everything. If you don’t want to be fat, try exercise and diet you weak minded fuck. By declaring yourself gender non-conforming you expect to get a fucking special pass for your stupid hair and weird clothes. And then they lump themselves in with historically abused minority groups (gays) as an excuse for why everyone is so mean to them and why their life is so hard and misunderstood. If you’re a dude and you wanna wear a dress and makeup, live your life however you want. But stop with the phony scientific claims about gender fluidity. And stop thinking you’re special.
    It's also such nonsense that people try to claim that gender has no relation to one's sex. Does that mean you need to act like a typical "gender" stereotype? No. But it does mean that you are born male or female or intersex/hermaphrodite and nothing you can do will change that.
    Also, the correlation between sex and gender is astronomically fucking high.

Not saying correlation = causation so don't twist.
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,466
    Swaye's Wigwam

I understand that if we just say being gay is a choice which is so fucking simplistic, it allows for the kind of shunning that has gone on for centuries. I bring up science because I am a troll and often get accuse of being anti science for being a skeptic on the man made climate change America needs to spend trillions of dollars deal.

Keep in mind I was there during Rome when boys frequented Senator bathhouses.

It is a behavior that we frankly don't understand but it is real and we are a better society for no longer having dark age views on it.

We don't know why Ted Bundy was a serial killer who started at such a young age. Born that way or a learned behavior or what. Nice Race, compare the gays to serial killers.

The multiple gender thing is bullshit and anyone that wants to be known for their sexual preference is kind of odd to me but live and let live. We all know the guy that has to fuck every chick in sight and brag about it

We call that guy a repressed homosexual

I kid.. Or do I?

• Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,769
    Squirt said:

Came back to HH after a week away, and I see that my post of Kelsey bikini pics somehow led to this becoming a Tug thread instead of chinspiring you fuckers to find more. Damn it all to hell.

I did my standard "Georgia Page nude" google image search and came back with m'eh results on her.

However, it did lead me to a gal named Anthea Page and the same methodology provide a spank bank of tasteful nudes. Some of the perkiest nips out there, if i must say so.

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Came for hawt lesbo talk, but stayed for the repressed homosexual talk. Race TYFYS!
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Squirt said:

Her three-point shooting percentage is up to 47.1% from 36.5% last year.

Yes, I'm posting about the WNBA. COME AT ME.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Squirt said:

Her three-point shooting percentage is up to 47.1% from 36.5% last year.

Yes, I'm posting about the WNBA. COME AT ME.
    Wood.....raw her