Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

2019, 2020 and 2021 In-State (with all hudls)

Comments

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    dawgs206 said:

Slick Willie just fucking with Coach Pete by offering 8th graders

SARK....SARK...SARK
    Too bad Willie will be fired 3 years before this kid can play college ball.
    3 years?
  • Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,288
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Arizona State offered like 10 guys on Eastside Catholic last night, they crushed Beach. (Maybe we should start offering them just a suggestion)

Including a freshman Dishawn Misa, I think he'll be a Sam he's pretty quick. https://247sports.com/Player/Dishawn-Misa-46058250/

They also offered '20 OL Tafia https://247sports.com/Player/Jernias-Tafia-46047891/

Sam Adams is supposedly going to the UW-ASU game https://www.recruitingnewsguru.com/interview-4-star-2020-washington-rb-sam-adams-gives-rainier-beach-preview/
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

Arizona State offered like 10 guys on Eastside Catholic last night, they crushed Beach. (Maybe we should start offering them just a suggestion)

Including a freshman Dishawn Misa, I think he'll be a Sam he's pretty quick. https://247sports.com/Player/Dishawn-Misa-46058250/

They also offered '20 OL Tafia https://247sports.com/Player/Jernias-Tafia-46047891/

Sam Adams is supposedly going to the UW-ASU game https://www.recruitingnewsguru.com/interview-4-star-2020-washington-rb-sam-adams-gives-rainier-beach-preview/

Naw Pete too busy not recruiting the state of WA, who the fuck needs them right?
  • HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Herm playing to win the game!

He's slapping Pete's recruiting staff in the nuts!
  • animateanimate Member Posts: 4,230
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Herm playing to win the game!

He's slapping Pete's recruiting staff in the nuts!
    When you watch that vid the other guys respect/fear Herm so much they just let him whack them in the nuts ... it's hilarious.

Peter Latu was able to see the Sun Devils play on Saturday when he was at the Washington-Arizona State game.

The Huskies are the school he's long dreamed of playing for.

"Growing up, my favorite team was Washington," said Latu.
    "The only visit I've gone on so far is Washington and I hope to hear even more from Washington, for sure, and from UCLA and Utah."

Latu's younger brother, Will, a Top100 prospect in the 2021 class, was also offered by the Sun Devils last weekend and the two have talked about playing together in college.

But Peter has the advantage, being older and getting to pick a year earlier.

"We have for sure talked about playing together and it would be awesome to play with my brother," said Latu. "But we both understand we've got to do what's best for ourselves."

Favorite school? Check
    Talked about playing together? Check
    Older brother who picks first? Check

This is something I can get behind.

So we not offering
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Peter Latu was able to see the Sun Devils play on Saturday when he was at the Washington-Arizona State game.

"The only visit I've gone on so far is Washington and I hope to hear even more from Washington, for sure, and from UCLA and Utah."

Latu's younger brother, Will, a Top100 prospect in the 2021 class, was also offered by the Sun Devils last weekend and the two have talked about playing together in college.

"We have for sure talked about playing together and it would be awesome to play with my brother," said Latu. "But we both understand we've got to do what's best for ourselves."

Favorite school? Check

So we not offering
    No I think we'll offer. This is one I'm okay with waiting with though. He's good, but he's not elite, and he'd probably commit almost immediately. Kind of like a Tuputala situation.

Meanwhile D.J. Rogers, Ayden Hector and Sam Adams still don't have offers either. It's gonna look great when we offer Racanelli before any of them.
  • DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Favorite school? Check

So we not offering
    No I think we'll offer. This is one I'm okay with waiting with though. He's good, but he's not elite, and he'd probably commit almost immediately. Kind of like a Tuputala situation.

Meanwhile D.J. Rogers, Ayden Hector and Sam Adams still don't have offers either. It's gonna look great when we offer Racanelli before any of them.
    Doogman subscribers have been askin why these in state studs aren’t getting offered yet.

Kim and Chris and Scott make some generic comments about how there’s more to offering a kid than if he’s a good football player.

So Doogman subs ask if they have bad grades or off the field problems.

Kim and Chris and Scott mention, no, to their knowledge all the in state studs have fine grades and aren’t problems off the field.

So Doogman subs ask, if there aren’t any of those issues, what the hell are they talking about saying there’s more to it.

Kim and Chris and Scott just explain again, that there is more to offering kids than any of the subscribers could know.

Meanwhile I was dying laughing at this bullshit.
    Quite honestly, may favorite part of that rant was the ending.

Anyway, fuck those guys.

Solid conclusion to wrap the whole thing up, and I applaud you for it.
  • dougthedawgdougthedawg Member Posts: 179
    There are complete turds. Lazy, dim curmudgeons.

Nutty af roof works ten times harder than those three put together (twenty times when she is off her meds)
    edited September 2018

Favorite school? Check

So we not offering
    No I think we'll offer. This is one I'm okay with waiting with though. He's good, but he's not es elite, and he'd probably commit almost immediately. Kind of like a Tuputala situation.

Taputala makes me very happy. Kid looks like a fucking monster
  • NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422

Favorite school? Check

So we not offering
    No I think we'll offer. This is one I'm okay with waiting with though. He's good, but he's not es elite, and he'd probably commit almost immediately. Kind of like a Tuputala situation.

Taputala makes me very happy. Kid looks like a fucking monster
    Oh yeah. I liked him last year. This year he looks like an absolute monster. Might be one of the most underrated recruits we've had in a while.

No lie, I said fuck yeah out loud while at dinner. Again, need to stop looking at HH when out with friends.