Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

MAXINE WATERS ENCOURAGES ‘RESISTANCE’ TO “KNOCK OFF” TRUMP

Comments

• TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
  • SoutherndawgSoutherndawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,226
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Founders Club

LOL Maxine Waters.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    More racist hate. She hates trump because he is white. Gets her marching orders from the same boss as Hondo.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    edited September 2018
    I don't believe Sara Palin was at all responsible for the Gabby Gifford's shooting, and I don't believe Maxine Waters is summoning assassination squads.

Maxine Water is also a complete imbecile.
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter
    Maxine Waters in no dumber than most members of the CBC. She does absolutely nothing for her district but she feeds her constituents enough hate whitey rhetoric to keep them believing that white racism and Republicans are the reasons they have it so bad.
  • YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,796
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I read a lot of articles from both far right and far left sources, but I do have to sensor Info Wars from my personal feed.

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    Swaye's Wigwam

I read a lot of articles from both far right and far left sources, but I do have to sensor Info Wars from my personal feed.

Remember when it was only your crazy uncle that listened to off the spectrum political AM talk radio? How did the internet turn that mainstream?
  • 2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457

I don't believe Sara Palin was at all responsible for the Gabby Gifford's shooting, and I don't believe Maxine Waters is summoning assassination squads.

Maxine Water is also a complete imbecile.

I feel both exercised poor judgement. That being said, if anyone translates what she said to killing Trump. They need to drink some bleach just for that thought process.

photo 1A847DD5-3D34-4B65-BC08-EFF8A4B82612_zpsohabxhxu.jpg

photo 9FAA8C87-DDFE-44FE-B5DE-CD7BB5E9842F_zpsugevxarv.png
  • SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,919
    Standard Supporter

Remember when it was only your crazy uncle that listened to off the spectrum political AM talk radio? How did the internet turn that mainstream?
    It made it much easier for troubled people to find each other. You could live out your entire life never knowing that you weren't the only person who had some perverted sexual kink or who believed wild conspiracy theories. Now you can find plenty of people who think and feel the way you do and it gives legitimacy to it. School shooters, terrorists, people with sexual perversions, Hondo, now all can find others who think and believe what they do.

I'm hearing because the liberal internet that he doesn't have a forum to be heard anymore.
    SFGbob said:

It made it much easier for troubled people to find each other. You could live out your entire life never knowing that you weren't the only person who had some perverted sexual kink or who believed wild conspiracy theories. Now you can find plenty of people who think and feel the way you do and it gives legitimacy to it. School shooters, terrorists, people with sexual perversions, Hondo, now all can find others who think and believe what they do.
    And your strawman ass fuck fetish has a home too. Until Google censors it.
    Swaye's Wigwam

I was raised on Limbaugh and though Bill Clinton winning in 1992 was the coming of the Apocalypse. I even went through a period of listening to Michael Savage and G Gordon Liddy, purely for the entertainment value. Savage is a cook but had an interesting show at times and made me laff. But I'm not a low info voter so I can discern between baiting the base entertainment and actual objective journalism.
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

I'll tell you how.

Your crazy uncle would be ridiculed and called a fucking retard for listening to that shit and nobody would be around to take his side other than a few callers to a radio show.

With the internet, your crazy uncle finds other retards that share his paranoia and lack of gray matter, and they tell each other that they're woke instead of retarded.

And now, what was once widely scattered fruit cakes living in trailer houses has become Q.

Good times

Swaye's Wigwam
    dflea said:

I'll tell you how.

Your crazy uncle would be ridiculed and called a fucking retard for listening to that shit and nobody would be around to take his side other than a few callers to a radio show.

With the internet, your crazy uncle finds other retards that share his paranoia and lack of gray matter, and they tell each other that they're woke instead of retarded.

And now, what was once widely scattered fruit cakes living in trailer houses has become Q.

Good times

The internets ruined fishing too you know.

dflea said:

I'll tell you how.

Good times

The internets ruined fishing too you know.
    KJR has a nice fishing talk show Saturday mornings. HTH
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,483
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Info Wars is nutty but the video is Maxine herself showing how nutty and racist she is.
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2018
    This worthless, black supremacist hate monger should be charged with murder after someone dies as a result of her calls to violence.

Earlier this month, Republican congressional candidate Rudy Peters was confronted by a knife-wielding leftists screaming “f*ck Trump” in an incident that was not even covered by CNN or several other mainstream news networks.

Waters’ words also fly in the face of claims by Democrats that it’s Trump who is responsible for pushing divisive, hateful rhetoric.

This worthless, black supremacist hate monger should be charged with murder after someone dies as a result of her calls to violence.

Earlier this month, Republican congressional candidate Rudy Peters was confronted by a knife-wielding leftists screaming “f*ck Trump” in an incident that was not even covered by CNN or several other mainstream news networks.

Waters’ words also fly in the face of claims by Democrats that it’s Trump who is responsible for pushing divisive, hateful rhetoric.

Komo4 buttfucker.