Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

We? know our? offense is shit.... but....

What if it's actually genius? What if all the formations, all the shifts and motions, what if everything runs like a fucking symphony if you just had a great QB.

I admit that I hate it, and I originally thought it was Babushka. Then I thought it was Hamdan. Now I think it's Pete. But what if it's actually because it's been run by Miley Cyrus and Brownsocks all 5 years so far.

What if next year when Eason takes the reigns, it just becomes a magical display of execution and domination? I mean, it was only 7 throws but the offense was rolling under Haener.

Maybe I've drank too much and am thinking too much about this shit, but I think Browning just really sucks that much.

Jesus fucking Christ. This was a draft that I wrote at 2:47 am yesterday after drinking Angel's Envy all night. I really shouldn't try and figure out the offensive problems when I'm hammered. At this point, Browning sucks and the play calls from Hamdan suck, but it's all Pete's offense so it's clearly his fault.

A lesson for you all, don't drink and poast in the early am. FYFMFE

All that said.... If that shit turns out to be true and next year's offense is a juggernaut, I maintain the right to bump this shit as the first to call it fags.

Comments

• UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,102
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I have kind of considered the fact that it's entirely possible that there's just no way to make a good offense with Browning as your qb. Then I think about things like the speed option being run in the red zone vs. an elite front seven and I remember that even if the first part is true that our offensive playcalling is still FS.
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer First Comment
    Nah I’m pretty sure Bush is Sark 2.0. He needs to go.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Gladstone said:

If Ive learned anything from this bored in the past 2 weeks, it's that legends are made in the 4th quarter vs North Dakota

the enthusiasm to which teammates gravitated towards Bieber.

The most popular player on the team is always the backup QB. Hth
    Braxton Burmeister is sobbing with joy right now.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

I have kind of considered the fact that it's entirely possible that there's just no way to make a good offense with Browning as your qb. Then I think about things like the speed option being run in the red zone vs. an elite front seven and I remember that even if the first part is true that our offensive playcalling is still FS.

It's a shame the NCAA doesn't allow Peterman to recruit and play a good quarterback instead.
  • MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

If Ive learned anything from this bored in the past 2 weeks, it's that legends are made in the 4th quarter vs North Dakota

As funny as this is... Haener does throw a better ball than Browning, and it's not even close. They could be playing against air and that would still be obvious.

Doesn't mean we know what Haener would look like against real competition, but we do know what Brownsocks looks like...
    That is why this frustrates the alumni and fanbase. He is who we thought he is.

Time to cut bait, Jake B.
  • AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,958
    Founders Club
    I’m still irritated Coach Pete didn’t play to win the game more often during his 7-6 first year. Why not try and win a few more games? Why punish the kids who suffered through Sark without letting it rip? I get building a culture, but you still play to win the game. These Browning / Salvon MIA / BBK over Victor / underutilization of Dissly / Straying from the Power Offense / issues bring back this bad memory.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,470
    All I have to say is we had enough offense to win the game. If we do that every game I'm good with it!
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,465
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Sledog said:

All I have to say is we had enough offense to win the game. If we do that every game I'm good with it!

It would be nice if the defense didnt have to carry the offense against every team besides WSU