Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

9-11

2»

Comments

• Options
    BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,333
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

I blew up terrorists for Bush. Blew up some more for Obama.

ISAFNRC
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,709
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Someone born on 9/11 can now enlist to go fight and die in our unwinnable war in Afghanistan. God bless America indeed...

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

The biggest toilet flushing of our national security interests did not occur during the Obama administration. Rather, this happened in 2003 and were it not for this FS decision, Obama would never have been elected. Worst ROI for our country since 'Nam.

But we ran out of hard targets in Afghanistan. So tell me Mr Smartie, what else COULD the military industrial complex do to further capitalize on the mass fear of its citizenry to maximize revenue???
    We bombed the wrong country at the wrong time. We should have left Iraq alone and gave Iran and offer they couldn't refuse.
    Or.... we could have just left Iraq alone, period. No need to make any deals with Iran.
    Or we could have just killed them all until they quit like how we used to run a war. They were quiet for 1,000 years for a fucking reason! HTH
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

BRB, YO.

I need to break out my thumb drive full of post contact assessment photos. You’ll chafe yourself.
    I'm hard just thinking about it.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,062
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

BRB, YO.

I need to break out my thumb drive full of post contact assessment photos. You’ll chafe yourself.
    You ever do FAC? I fondly remember going feet dry into Iraq and checking in with "Warpath" for vectoring to the latest Marine on the ground with terrorists that needed a JDAM inserted into their ass.
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

BRB, YO.

You ever do FAC? I fondly remember going feet dry into Iraq and checking in with "Warpath" for vectoring to the latest Marine on the ground with terrorists that needed a JDAM inserted into their ass.
    Never did FAC. I was an LNO to 82nd Airborne, from MARCENT, in Afghanistan and went on a lot of DART, DV security, and Mortuary Affairs missions (all great and unique experiences). I was part of TF Ripper way back when, and have two tours in Iraq (one of which was a pure REMF tour, but hey...).
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,758
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

BRB, YO.

Never did FAC. I was an LNO to 82nd Airborne, from MARCENT, in Afghanistan and went on a lot of DART, DV security, and Mortuary Affairs missions (all great and unique experiences). I was part of TF Ripper way back when, and have two tours in Iraq (one of which was a pure REMF tour, but hey...).
    Does that shit come Engrish for us plebs?
  • Options

Swaye said:

BRB, YO.

Too much war imagery.
  • Options
    USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

BRB, YO.

TYFYS
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

BRB, YO.

TYFYS
    IKBMTY
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,758
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    USMChawk said:

pawz said:

USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

USMChawk said:

Swaye said:

BRB, YO.

Does that shit come Engrish for us plebs?
    FAC = Forward Air Control
    LNO = Liaison Officer
    MARCENT = Marine Central Command
    DART = Downed Aircraft Recovery Team
    DV = Distinguished Visitor
    TF = Task Force
    REMF = Rear Echelon Mother Fucker
    HondoFS = Hondo Fucking Stupid
    TYFYS.
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer