Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

People living in poverty in America

123457»

Comments

• creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

We should just have bank account checks. Post your bank account amount, routing number, and your social so I can verify you aren’t an illegal. I’ll do the rest and proclaim a winner. Sound fair?

ok!!!!!!!!!
  • Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,942
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    The results are in, Creepy wins, rather easily. Thank you all for playing.
  • TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,735
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Conservatives are all tards, unless you are rich. A poor conservative is just an idiot. A rich conservative is working in his best interests.

Random Progressive Talking Point Generator heard from.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,706
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

Yes!!!! That's what I'm taking about bitches!!!!!!!
  • oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Who were his opponents, JackCobra and SECDawg? Anyone can kick their asses. Even creepy coug and his coug brother @haie
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,479
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

Sledog said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

No, I’m game for pretty much all comers. And You can’t really call what I’ve done with Hondo a debate.

Unless you consider someone who does noth

SFGbob said:

Since the unwed mother angle of the thread below got started when someone cited Social Programs as a great way to eliminate poverty I thought I would toss out the question. What impact of allowing millions of illiterate, and low skilled into this country, many of them illegally, do you think has on the poverty rate of this country and what impact do you think these low skilled immigrants have on the existing wage base for low skilled American workers?

Do you think these existing workers are helped in their quest to get themselves out of poverty with this influx of immigrants or are they hurt by it?

Your first mistake was using the term "workers" to describe the considerable population of able-bodied Americans who would rather work the system than work their way out of poverty. But you and your friends probably don't care about that so much. Way more fun to focus on the much smaller problem of undocumented brownies.

Nobody wants uncontrolled immigration; but I find it terrible interesting that the people so obsessed with that issue are relatively quiet about the much bigger problem of the welfare state. The toothless hillbilly in Arkansas is a toothless hillbilly because he and his family suck; it has nothing to do with Pablo.

You also assume that immigration is zero/sum for domestic workers. It's not.

This country's system is based on competition; it is not meant to function on irrational guarantees of work and wages. If you want to pay people $55k a year + benies to pick fruit then you put up your capital and do it and quit whining.

Finally, if you're going to ask rhetorical questions, try and make them less obvious.
    Sweet Geezus is there ever a gaggle of strawman ass fuckers on this board.
    Oh shit oh mighty, the tin-foil hat, alt-facts, alt-media, alt-handle, xenophobe pussy who's afraid of labor competition because his white-trash friends and family can't cut it even with a head start found a new word. Good for you Bart!

I wonder how many opportunities you'll find to play with your new word?

With every passing day, I care less and less and less about the plight of those who can't run with the bulls. The answer to your original "question"? Let them eat fucking cake. I don't care.
    You're pulling claims straight out of your ass. You have no idea what my position is on welfare, in fact you've already made numerous erroneous assumptions about what I supposedly believe and or want based entirely on the voices in your own head an not on anything I've said.
    Ok. Just hang yourself.
    Hey Coug, since you're obviously a mind reader what am I think right now?
    You're wondering whether it's time to pull your head out of your ass so as to more easily hang yourself.

Amirite?
    Buzzzt wrong, I was thinking you're a mouthy Kunt who couldn't back up a fucking word you said regarding what I think and believe.

I'm actually in favor of abolishing all welfare programs and think that people would be amazed at the jobs Americans would be willing to do if their motivation was to eat.

I don't favor paying people $55K a year + benies to pick fruit unless that is what the market dictates in order to get the job done but I suspect technology would resolve that issue long before wages reached that level. Saying I'm quite about the bigger problems of the welfare state is a claim made by someone who's head is planted firmly up their ass who knows absolutely nothing about what my politics and positions on the issues actually are.

I don't assume that immigration is a zero/sum for domestic workers. Again that's another claim you pulled squarely out of your ass. But there is no denying that illegal immigration depresses wages in some industries.

What I oppose is providing businesses with cheap illegal immigrant labor that we as taxpayer then have to subsidize in the form of increased costs for social services and decreasing quality of life issues such as having to wait 4 hours in an ER to get stitches in my kid's leg because the place is full of illegals who are using it as their primary care provider.
    When have you ever waited in an ER full of illegals. For real man. That's some bullshit.
    VERY common in CA, AZ,NM etc.
    For poor white trash. Yes, it is. My contemporaries don't share your experience.
    Full of shit. Seen it many many times even in the non pour area. We're talking million plus dollar homes and still an ER packed with illegals. They do travel. Thought that would be obvious.
    Sure.

Why are you in the ER so often? We know as sure as shit it's not because you're a doc. You a fucking nurse or something?
    No. Work took me there quite often.

How many times have you been to an ER in a state with large numbers of illegals?
    So, IOW, poor af. As I suspected.

Um, not many. I try and stay out of the ER. I'm funny that way.

We prefer to schedule our medical appointments with practitioners and not use the ER as our primary health care. I understand you do what you have to do.
    So as usual you have no actual life experience and you just make shit up. I wasn't in the ER for myself it was work related. I also get to talk to staff in the ER. So speak up when you ACTUALLY know something. Should cut your posts by at least 81%.
    I have life experience you dirty butt hole. It's just better than your experience because I'm not a dumb fuck. If what you do takes you to the ER a lot, then it sounds like you have a shitty job. Don't blame that on me, my parents or my grand parents. Blame it on your grand parents, your parents, your IQ and your life choices. To be clear: I. AM. NOT. THE. REASON. YOUR. LIFE. SUCKS. I see your thought process and it's no wonder you fear competition.
    My life doesn't suck at all it's quite nice. Some of us did more than push pencils and suck cock.
    So you did those things too? You might want to take a basic grammar course.

Hey, if you're happy where you are, then more power to ya'. From this angle, it doesn't sound like a place I would want to find myself. To each his own.
    Turtle necks are banned here.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Does anyone know the link to the incineration station?

TIA.