Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

And it all comes down to this

Oregon report will be released tomorrow. It must be bittersweet for Kim. He has spent the last 3 years of his life obsessing over this moment, posting 100 back and forth messages a day to the same Oregon troll on the Dawgman "Rivalry" board, and making countless threads about how he's "hearing from his sources" that the report will come any day now. Who can ever forget the cute blonde intern who gave him inside info on Oregon getting hammered, or the group of Oregon fans who collectively came together to pretend that they had heard that there would be major sanctions and DAT, Armstead, and others would be suspended. I can only imagine how much he's going to miss having people on dawgman constantly kissing his ass for a small table scrap of info that he either makes up or gets from other message boards. Personally, I think there will be a record set for bans on Dawgman tomorrow as the Duck fans come over to gloat and shit in his mouth.

Comments

• Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The doog in me would enjoy watching Oregon get hammered but watching Kim have to eat shit on the boreds when the wrist slap comes down will be epic. Not that he's man enough to get involved in the conversation other than making banning anyone that calls him out on his BS.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Kim never BS'd anyone. Find ONE post where he said what WOULD happen. All he did was pass on what he was hearing. If you have a problem with that you won't last very long here. Maybe next time he just won't say anything. How would you like them apples?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,084
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The disparity of predictions on the two bored are amusing. I think before Emmert there was a good chance they would have been hammered. Emmert fucked it up as usual.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

The disparity of predictions on the two bored are amusing. I think before Emmert there was a good chance they would have been hammered. Emmert fucked it up as usual.

Emmert's destruction of the entire NCAA is still on schedule.

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,084
    Swaye's Wigwam

Emmert's destruction of the entire NCAA is still on schedule.

He's the best friend the NCAA ever had
  • Options
    ACSlaterDawgACSlaterDawg Member Posts: 200
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    Here's what I'm hearing...

Kim has been completely wrong about everything for the past 9 years. Whatever Kim thinks, the opposite will surely happen.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

Here's what I'm hearing...

Kim has been completely wrong about everything for the past 9 years. Whatever Kim thinks, the opposite will surely happen.

brevity, bitch

• Options
    AlCzervikAlCzervik Member Posts: 1,774
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Answer
    Kim's in full backpedal already:

"My phone ring a lot. Guys who usually tell me stuff are asking me if I'm hearing anything.

The only thing I've ever said about what I expect is that I expect more than a slap on the wrist and not as bad as USC. Kind of funny with those out there exaggerating what I've said and just flat out making stuff up. ;-)."
  • Options
    section8section8 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,581
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer
    Swaye's Wigwam
    The sun may be out tomorrow, or ot may not.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    section8 said:

The sun may be out tomorrow, or ot may not.

Will it be interesting?
  • Options
    MeekMeek Member Posts: 7,031
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    fleener's on the phone... brb with an answer.