Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to Jake Browning

PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
Founders Club
You are a HUGE cunt and I hate seeing your bitch little face on the field.

Do us all a favor. Just sit on the bench & pout while your teammates leave you alone and don't get within 10' of you.

Just get into finance and be a little bitch hedge fund manager. You'll go far in life.

Comments

• Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Sounds like you care.
  • PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,483
    Founders Club

Sounds like you care.

I care about not watching a stiff try to play QB on Saturdays.
  • CrawfishCrawfish Member Posts: 734
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    i will. i will defend jake's right to start as long as he's not injured. this is college football. and he came here when we were shit. and worked his ass off for the huskies and coach pete. and he took us from a shitty team in a shitty conference, to the top team in a conference with a positive outlook.

again. this is college football. these are young men. and coach pete has always been a do the right thing, let's do it the right way, find out kind of guys type coach. and this is it. you come to a school that's in the shitters, you put in 3 hard years. you deserve your shots at leading the team for this season. the UW football team has been very very very successful the last two years. if we're going to be a program that values hard work and commitment and years and dedication and rewards it. then we have to be ok with not chasing titles by making hyper aggressive moves. we continue to be the program coach CP has made us in to, we will win something along the line. and if we don't win it all? that's ok. do you know how many teams would kill for the chance to even play in a NY6 bowl? to even make the playoffs?to be in the conversation? to string out 10 win seasons for years?

so yes. i will defend jake's right to start. unless he's really really under performing or is injured. and that's the coach's call.
    Crawfish said:

i will. i will defend jake's right to start as long as he's not injured. this is college football. and he came here when we were shit. and worked his ass off for the huskies and coach pete. and he took us from a shitty team in a shitty conference, to the top team in a conference with a positive outlook.

again. this is college football. these are young men. and coach pete has always been a do the right thing, let's do it the right way, find out kind of guys type coach. and this is it. you come to a school that's in the shitters, you put in 3 hard years. you deserve your shots at leading the team for this season. the UW football team has been very very very successful the last two years. if we're going to be a program that values hard work and commitment and years and dedication and rewards it. then we have to be ok with not chasing titles by making hyper aggressive moves. we continue to be the program coach CP has made us in to, we will win something along the line. and if we don't win it all? that's ok. do you know how many teams would kill for the chance to even play in a NY6 bowl? to even make the playoffs?to be in the conversation? to string out 10 win seasons for years?

so yes. i will defend jake's right to start. unless he's really really under performing or is injured. and that's the coach's call.

I’m drunk and I can’t tell if this is a whoosh or not. Can someone help? Either @Crawfish needs to die or I’m pretty drunk.

Or both.

EWIWBI
    Founders Club

Crawfish said:

I’m drunk and I can’t tell if this is a whoosh or not. Can someone help? Either @Crawfish needs to die or I’m pretty drunk.

Or both.

EWIWBI
    It's a big-time WHOOSH.

It's the second time mudbug has copypasta'ed that piece.

The original was poasted by some douche on Reddit.
    Thank god. I wanted to like this @Crawfish guy. Glad he’s not an idiot and I’m totally drunk. #DoubleWin
    Founders Club

Thank god. I wanted to like this @Crawfish guy. Glad he’s not an idiot and I’m totally drunk. #DoubleWin

I still don't like him.

I still don't like him.
    He always seemed like a douche. FTG.

Go back to eDuck you monkey.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,656

Do us all a favor. Just sit on the bench & pout while your teammates leave you alone and don't get within 10' of you.

Just get into finance and be a little bitch hedge fund manager. You'll go far in life.

The only finance Jake is going to do is at a Geico call center.
  • PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,379
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

The only finance Jake is going to do is at a State Farm call center.