Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How cool is this message bored going to be

Comments

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,156
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Can you two tards argue in PM and gtfo of my notifications? TIA!

Ok.

@HillsboroDuck
    You realize I'd get a notification for this post whether you atted me or not, right?
    Really?
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Didn't know that
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I'm in LIPO mode until week 4 against Stanford

I don't think we're ready for Stanford this year. Next year and the year after. You off the bandwagon if we lose to one of the best teams Stanford has fielded in several years in Cristobal's first year? Put your big boy pants on, no one said the climb back to the top is going to be easy or without speedbumps.

I want to see a tight score and low penalties. Keeping it close with a top 10 team will be a win for this team in 2018. In 2019, beating Stanford will be an expectation.
    2019 will be a much worse Season than 2018 for the Ducks, as Herbert will be gone barring injury. No doubt you’ll have to play SC in 2019. You’ll have to go to Seattle and the Farm. And as said, there’s an 81% chance you’ll be breaking in a new QB.

This is the year for you guys to get to a big Bowl. If not, it won’t be for A couple years at the soonest.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,908
    Swaye's Wigwam
    salemcoog said:

I don't think we're ready for Stanford this year. Next year and the year after. You off the bandwagon if we lose to one of the best teams Stanford has fielded in several years in Cristobal's first year? Put your big boy pants on, no one said the climb back to the top is going to be easy or without speedbumps.

I want to see a tight score and low penalties. Keeping it close with a top 10 team will be a win for this team in 2018. In 2019, beating Stanford will be an expectation.
    2019 will be a much worse Season than 2018 for the Ducks, as Herbert will be gone barring injury. No doubt you’ll have to play SC in 2019. You’ll have to go to Seattle and the Farm. And as said, there’s an 81% chance you’ll be breaking in a new QB.

This is the year for you guys to get to a big Bowl. If not, it won’t be for A couple years at the soonest.
    They will be finally accepting their Cuog Overlords.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited September 2018
    salemcoog said:

I doubt Herbert will leave until he actually #DoesSomething in college football, which he hasn't. He needs to live up to the hype. If he doesn't do that in 2018, he'll be back for another try in 2019, if for no other reason than to improve his draft stock and take a crack at the Heisman imo. The 2019 schedule is tough, but so was the 2014 schedule. 2019 is tougher with Auburn and having to play some of the tougher PAC teams on the road, and it doesn't get any easier the following 3 years with Ohio State back to back then Georgia. The next four years the schedule is STACKED and has playoff opportunity written all over it if Cristobal proves to be the right hire.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,440
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Yeah LOL at you dirt poor quooks thinking he wants to come back to a shitty Oregon program to break his sternum..
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

salemcoog said:

I doubt Herbert will leave until he actually #DoesSomething in college football, which he hasn't. He needs to live up to the hype. If he doesn't do that in 2018, he'll be back for another try in 2019, if for no other reason than to improve his draft stock and take a crack at the Heisman imo. The 2019 schedule is tough, but so was the 2014 schedule. 2019 is tougher with Auburn and having to play some of the tougher PAC teams on the road, and it doesn't get any easier the following 3 years with Ohio State back to back then Georgia. The next four years the schedule is STACKED and has playoff opportunity written all over it if Cristobal proves to be the right hire.
    He was absolutely the right hire. I hope you keep him forever.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

salemcoog said:

He was absolutely the right hire. I hope you keep him forever.
    Big if true. Will file this poast away to bump later if Mario makes the playoffs.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    salemcoog said:

Husky fans telling Oregon fans they’re still not going to be special in 2019.

DM2.0

• Options

Hubert is not going to be at Oregon in 2019. Cook it.

He's going to hire an agent before the Las Vegas Bowl

You can send us a postcard from San Antonio to rub it in our FACE.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Hubert is not going to be at Oregon in 2019. Cook it.

He's going to hire an agent before the Las Vegas Bowl

You can send us a postcard from San Antonio to rub it in our FACE.
    Ok mister I will

Count on it!
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

salemcoog said:

He’s already near the top of the draft board. Unless He goes total retard, that won’t change. The NFL doesn’t care if the QBs team loses a few games. And they would much rather have their coaches develop a QB over a college coach once He’s been targeted.

While He didn’t come out early, I don’t believe anyway, Josh Allen comes to mind. He had a shit last year of college and was plucked early off of the board anyway.

This is the year for you to do some damage.
  • Options
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

He’s already near the top of the draft board. Unless He goes total retard, that won’t change. The NFL doesn’t care if the QBs team loses a few games. And they would much rather have their coaches develop a QB over a college coach once He’s been targeted.

While He didn’t come out early, I don’t believe anyway, Josh Allen comes to mind. He had a shit last year of college and was plucked early off of the board anyway.

This is the year because we have an NFL rated QB which you’ve just pointed out doesn’t mean anything as far as college goes? Okay.

Oregon is not good. Just a bit behind behind Washington record wise I’d say. UW is beating Oregon again rather easily, though.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

Ok.

@HillsboroDuck
    You realize I'd get a notification for this post whether you atted me or not, right?
    Be the OP on the @JoeNgata thread, then pop off.
  • Options
    HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    edited September 2018

Ok.

@HillsboroDuck
    Be the OP on the @JoeNgata thread, then pop off.
    “Kahos dad still pushing him to Bama” thread and I had a good laugh at this poast.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,573
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited September 2018
    salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Well, if by damage you mean squeak into the sun bowl due to a weak pac...sure.
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,803
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

OBK and Mooster's scorching hot takes in the last 3 months are not going to age well.
  • Options

salemcoog said:

salemcoog said:

Everyone in the league is squeaking into whatever shit bowl game they end up in due to a weak PAC.

Go to see a complete lack of self awareness still running rampant in the desert.