Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

What daaaayyyyy is it?

Comments

• Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

salemcoog said:

Gladstone said:

We laugh, but the kids actually like this crap. We all sound old, rich, and white. Also, Oregon's problem for the last several years has been them being soft. The strength coach is a clown, but at least our guys are actually lifting. I'm results driven, I don't really care how they get there. We'll see if this works out. If it doesn't, then it's back to the drawing board.

For the 1923891283901283901283901283901283012839012830th time I am often and consistently stunned posts like this are being made by UO fans after seeing UW fans redefine doog idiocy from 2003-2015. It's changing my entire 'we have the dumbest fans in the universe' mantra to 'all fans are inherently stupid and will close their eyes, bite their lips, and rationalize any and all things under the auspices of hope'.

someone should do a study someday
    They have exactly 1 game played under this staff. I’m going to give it to week 7 or 8 before I form an opinion.
    You need to give Mario a few years so he can get his own guys in there.
    You know within a couple months
    The reality is that this will be his best Season as long as Herbert stays healthy. 9-3 without anything remarkable from the Ducks with this schedule. It’s next year when you have to groom a new QB or gasp!!, go with Burmeister, where the coaching comes in.
    I think 9-3 is pretty likely but man am I praying for 7-5 just so the transformation can be complete. I can't wait to hear all the rationalizations.
    If we? go 7-5 I will be calling for Cristoballz’ head
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,278
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

Gladstone said:

We laugh, but the kids actually like this crap. We all sound old, rich, and white. Also, Oregon's problem for the last several years has been them being soft. The strength coach is a clown, but at least our guys are actually lifting. I'm results driven, I don't really care how they get there. We'll see if this works out. If it doesn't, then it's back to the drawing board.

For the 1923891283901283901283901283901283012839012830th time I am often and consistently stunned posts like this are being made by UO fans after seeing UW fans redefine doog idiocy from 2003-2015. It's changing my entire 'we have the dumbest fans in the universe' mantra to 'all fans are inherently stupid and will close their eyes, bite their lips, and rationalize any and all things under the auspices of hope'.

They have exactly 1 game played under this staff. I’m going to give it to week 7 or 8 before I form an opinion.
    The reality is that this will be his best Season as long as Herbert stays healthy. 9-3 without anything remarkable from the Ducks with this schedule. It’s next year when you have to groom a new QB or gasp!!, go with Burmeister, where the coaching comes in.
    I think 9-3 is pretty likely but man am I praying for 7-5 just so the transformation can be complete. I can't wait to hear all the rationalizations.
    Get ready.
    AZ and I are ready. Win or GTFO
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited September 2018
    AZDuck said:

salemcoog said:

Gladstone said:

Agree. Less #flexfriday. Moar cuttin da head off da snakes.

And as a side note, My iPhone gets me as I didn’t type moar on purpose.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    salemcoog said:

Gladstone said:

Cristobal should be fired immediately if Burmeister sees any meaningful snaps.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

salemcoog said:

Gladstone said:

Looking back on the history of Oregon QB injuries in general, and Herbert's specifically, you sure about that?
  • Options
    AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Answer

salemcoog said:

Gladstone said:

Looking back on the history of Oregon QB injuries in general, and Herbert's specifically, you sure about that?
    Free the Shough, then
  • Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Aaron Feld after Oregon implosion and gettin fires;

• Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

I can't lie, I love this guy.

#metoo
  • Options
    SECDAWGSECDAWG Member Posts: 5,004
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

I can't lie, I love this guy.

#metoo
    #faggot

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,115
    Founders Club
    ADs who have no clue what they’re doing love this. This guys self promotion is Sark level
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,900
    Standard Supporter
    He's auditioning to be on Big Brother