Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Open warning to "HeretoBeatMyChest"

2»

Comments

• HillsboroDuckHillsboroDuck Member Posts: 9,186

I think I'd last longer here than at Dawgman. What do you think?

Send us (i.e. DJ) your $120 a year and that just might be the case.

Where's my $20 commission?
    Who the fuck can afford to pay a commission for annoying free boreders into subscribing in this economy?

• DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    It's impossible to get anyone to subscribe to this site when they are under contract.

I think I'd last longer here than at Dawgman. What do you think?

Send us (i.e. DJ) your $120 a year and that just might be the case.

Where's my $20 commission?
    Who the fuck can afford to pay a commission for annoying free boreders into subscribing in this economy?

• BennyBeaverBennyBeaver Member Posts: 13,346

we don't pull our pud's out here. Out here you guys, we don't creepily pick up on dub-pub bartenders out here. I'm 5-7, 129lbs and I wear skinny jeans out here and dont question my opinion out here or illl ban you. I'm a faggot and proud out here.

Show your ass in public Grinolds so I can kick it you little soount!

Buy some Husky Basketball tickets and go by the court before the game. Grinolds will be snapping photos. You can't miss him. Please bring a friend or companion to record the showdown so there is proof of a Steelheader vs. Kimmy showdown. This bit has the potential to be classic.
    He doesn't have the balls to confront Kim. If he did, there would have already been a throw down at the 7-11 on Aurora in the U District.
    fuck. aurora does not run through the u- district.
  • TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    TheGlove said:

we don't pull our pud's out here. Out here you guys, we don't creepily pick up on dub-pub bartenders out here. I'm 5-7, 129lbs and I wear skinny jeans out here and dont question my opinion out here or illl ban you. I'm a faggot and proud out here.

Show your ass in public Grinolds so I can kick it you little soount!

Buy some Husky Basketball tickets and go by the court before the game. Grinolds will be snapping photos. You can't miss him. Please bring a friend or companion to record the showdown so there is proof of a Steelheader vs. Kimmy showdown. This bit has the potential to be classic.
    He doesn't have the balls to confront Kim. If he did, there would have already been a throw down at the 7-11 on Aurora in the U District.
    fuck. aurora does not run through the u- district.
    FO, G. You're not that new here.