Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Who is left?

2»

Comments

• Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,295
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Roof’s got a “mystery guy” pegged for a visit and commitment on the 29th, but she won’t be saying anything.....sure. My assumption is that is Archer and was asked not to say anything yet since he still needs to decommit from Cal.

Fuck that means Ford
    Nah, she noted the following visits:

Kyle Ford — this weekend
    Bru McCoy — the 22nd
    Bralen Trice — the 29th

And then also mentioned a mystery recruit whose visiting on the 29th and will be committing. Maybe I’m wrong and it’s not Archer, but it’s definitely not one of the other three listed.
    Well Buelow is the obvious answer, he's supposed to be committing at the end of the month, maybe he wants to do it on campus
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,939
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Tui?

Domicillo said:

Domicillo said:

Roof’s got a “mystery guy” pegged for a visit and commitment on the 29th, but she won’t be saying anything.....sure. My assumption is that is Archer and was asked not to say anything yet since he still needs to decommit from Cal.

Fuck that means Ford
    Nah, she noted the following visits:

Kyle Ford — this weekend
    Bru McCoy — the 22nd
    Bralen Trice — the 29th

And then also mentioned a mystery recruit whose visiting on the 29th and will be committing. Maybe I’m wrong and it’s not Archer, but it’s definitely not one of the other three listed.
    Well Buelow is the obvious answer, he's supposed to be committing at the end of the month, maybe he wants to do it on campus
    Tui?