Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington-Auburn Game Thread sponsored by Jimmy Dean Sausage

Comments

• Options
    NorwegianHuskyNorwegianHusky Member Posts: 3,422
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Lost in the shittiness, hilbers and Kirkland had good first games

Disagree.
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 60,069
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

nice illegible gif as always
  • Options
    RubberfistRubberfist Member Posts: 1,373
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

I would be more encouraged if I was convinced that Auburn is a good team.

They aren’t. They’ll lose at least three games this year.
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,952
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

Losers lose but the trend is up ticking

Fuck the trend
    FUCK YOU
    Race is right. Didn't see anything today indicating we can not still have a good season and win the Pac. It was a coin flip game; we came up on the wrong side. So fucking be it. Saban loses to Auburn too.
    How come we always lose every coin flip game against a marque opponent? That's either 0-4 or 0-5 now. I can;t remember which. Fuck it, CLS is in the shower and I'm about to go balls deep. All 3 inches.
    Alabama in 2016 wasn't a coin flip. Penn St was. We're 0-2 in coin flip, Marque OOC games under Pete since we stopped sucking.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365

Baseman said:

Fucking awful play on both sides but only one of us had a shit brain OC. Your QB may be retarded but he is tough as nails. Our backup RB is underrated. Washington will win the FAG12 once their n mid season form and get the last laugh. Idk if we can beat the dawgs and bama away with our ass of an OL.

You suck shit. You're losing 4 to 5 games this year.
    Bro you have to be drunk. Its the only way you can tell someone that they suck with a handle like Oregonfuckmybutt. I hate you, you son of a bitch I wanted to delete this shit but I'll keep it just for you pussy. I can't honestly take your conference seriously hyping up these guys just so they can eat shit (Except you receivers, their cool) I expect the same shit next year a bunch of big talk and bruised asses then you dick breath bastards being surprised that you lost instead of talking shit as if you're going to win How about convincing me that you dildo sucking fucks can keep the game close. I hope you go drunk driving with the kids in the back seat.
    Go fuck yourself. Your coaches are dumbfucks. You? had the chance to push our shit in but dinked around. No discipline. Fucking stupid penalties.

Take your fucking hillbilly ass back to the woodshed and pucker up.
    Lmao you guys must really know football if you think this shit is our whole season. We'll get better shithead so will Washington. Their is this thing called "mid season form" where a team is as good as they can be to say the least. Washington will be there and so will Auburn fuck everyone will be there (Except for Oregon and Oregon state fuck those guys) Pull you dick out of your ass and focus on the next game.
    Can you send me directions to “mid season form”? I follow my Dawgs, wherever they go.

Also, does everyone get better or worse after “mid season form”?
  • Options

Baseman said:

Fucking awful play on both sides but only one of us had a shit brain OC. Your QB may be retarded but he is tough as nails. Our backup RB is underrated. Washington will win the FAG12 once their n mid season form and get the last laugh. Idk if we can beat the dawgs and bama away with our ass of an OL.

You suck shit. You're losing 4 to 5 games this year.
    Bro you have to be drunk. Its the only way you can tell someone that they suck with a handle like Oregonfuckmybutt. I hate you, you son of a bitch I wanted to delete this shit but I'll keep it just for you pussy. I can't honestly take your conference seriously hyping up these guys just so they can eat shit (Except you receivers, their cool) I expect the same shit next year a bunch of big talk and bruised asses then you dick breath bastards being surprised that you lost instead of talking shit as if you're going to win How about convincing me that you dildo sucking fucks can keep the game close. I hope you go drunk driving with the kids in the back seat.
    Go fuck yourself. Your coaches are dumbfucks. You? had the chance to push our shit in but dinked around. No discipline. Fucking stupid penalties.

Take your fucking hillbilly ass back to the woodshed and pucker up.
    Lmao you guys must really know football if you think this shit is our whole season. We'll get better shithead so will Washington. Their is this thing called "mid season form" where a team is as good as they can be to say the least. Washington will be there and so will Auburn fuck everyone will be there (Except for Oregon and Oregon state fuck those guys) Pull you dick out of your ass and focus on the next game.

Found your new Team Dick Breath?
    Can you recommend a toothpaste and mouthwash for OBK?
  • Options
    BreadBread Member Posts: 3,979
    Murphy should have tried to pick that conversion attempt. Would have been an easy 2 points. Tieing with a field goal more likely then browning actually winning the game.
  • Options
    backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,796
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

Fuck the trend
    FUCK YOU
    Race is right. Didn't see anything today indicating we can not still have a good season and win the Pac. It was a coin flip game; we came up on the wrong side. So fucking be it. Saban loses to Auburn too.
    How come we always lose every coin flip game against a marque opponent? That's either 0-4 or 0-5 now. I can;t remember which. Fuck it, CLS is in the shower and I'm about to go balls deep. All 3 inches.
    Fuck off Chief. No loser coitus for me today. Thanks for rubbing it in.
    Must suck to be married.
    It does. My genes will live on and there's something to be said for this.
    What’s wrong with having a baby mama?
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,497
    Swaye's Wigwam
    haie said:

Fire Petersen

Permaban @TierbsHsotBoobs

• Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,093
    Midseason form isn't complete nonsense. There is a reduction in variability from week 1 where upsets are less likely to occur.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    Swaye said:

Swaye said:

PurpleJ said:

Fuck the trend
    FUCK YOU
    Fuck off Chief. No loser coitus for me today. Thanks for rubbing it in.
    Sorry you said I do. But seriously, I love Pete. Glad ot have him Yaddayaddayadda....the fucker has not won one major marque game since he haas been here...and get the fuck out with Tree and Buffalo. Not big time programs on big time stages. USC end of the season for all the bragging rights? Shit ourselves. Bama in the CFP. Shitsoxed ourselves. Penn State in a NY6? Face raped worse than the score showed. Auburn in the feature opening weekend national game? Just gave it away with Shitsox sputtering around all over the place half the game, looking competent the other half, and the DBs playing some weird gameplan that looked like it was designed in an alien rape chamber.

0-4. At some point 10-3 and winning a shit bowl or losing a bowl that matters isn't good enough. At some point you have to win the big game when the lights are on and the opponent isn't Colorado. Shower just cut off so she must be well shaved. I gotta go give her some Slim Pickens. Later fags.
    you know that boning your girlfriend isnt really internet brag worthy right

now if you rocked the chubbo at the bar....thats a different story.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405

The coaches we jerked off to cost us (Lake and Bush)

Your coaches kept you in the game dumbfuck. Auburn sucks, but they've got more talent, and they have Malzahn. Most PAC 12 teams would lose this game by 21 points or more.
    This

The game played out in reverse of how I thought it would. Including Washington winning.

Thought UW would come out quick then Auburn would fall all over themselves and come up short. They really aren't very good. Will easily lose 3 games.
    Shut up. NOFC what you think.

Go rinse; you stink.

Never gets emotional, tho

You sound emotional.

I'm not emotional!!!

I just Think @MikeSeaver Is an idiot.
    I’ll try to carry on.
  • Options
    Mad_Son said:

Midseason form isn't complete nonsense. There is a reduction in variability from week 1 where upsets are less likely to occur.

Fuck, everyone will be there. @WarDamnEagle says so
  • Options
    WarDamnEagleWarDamnEagle Member Posts: 78
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Baseman said:

Mad_Son said:

Fuck, everyone will be there. @WarDamnEagle says so
    Well... the thing about mid season form is that it doesn't always occur during the mid season. Some teams peak early some peak late others not at all.
  • Options
    Saltiness is reaaaaaaaal WAR DAMN EAGLE!!!! SEC>PAC 12