Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

OFFICIAL Washington-Auburn Game Thread sponsored by Jimmy Dean Sausage

Comments

• Options
    DoogCouricsDoogCourics Member Posts: 5,739
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    animate said:

Guys Browning fucking killed us. It’s simple. He threw an Omega fucking shitty interception. Had one of the worst fumbles I have ever seen in my life. Then recreated his amazing USC and Stanford Whirling Dirvish sack (I could hear the Benny Hill music in you background).

The difference between THIS game and the Bama/PSU games is we looked like we belong. They kicked our ass in the first quarter but we kicked theirs in the 3rd.

Defense made adjustments and actually played pretty well. If the offense could have scored ONCE in those 3 trips to the red zone we would be celebrating the natty already. But alas we have shit Sox leading this team and because of that the ceiling is lower than it should be.

This.

Once we weed out the JAGS and replace them with high-level players, 2-3 deep and rare humans for the development.

We will be natty-worthy.

Until then, we are almost there.

As evidenced by one play where that defensive guy from Auburn literally ran over our 190lb center and made a big stop.

Once we replace and develop our LB corps, maintain our secondary and have scary humans on our defensive line, all coached up ... we'll be in the national discussion.

But right now, we're just not good enough.

If Auburn didn't repeatedly shoot themselves in the foot with all those penalties it would been another 7-14 points.
    I discussed this topic this morning on the recruiting bored. Have to keep stacking.

https://hardcorehusky.com/discussion/50485/food-for-thought-on-this-day-of-reckoning#latest
  • Options
    WarDamnEagleWarDamnEagle Member Posts: 78
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Baseman said:

Fucking awful play on both sides but only one of us had a shit brain OC. Your QB may be retarded but he is tough as nails. Our backup RB is underrated. Washington will win the FAG12 once their n mid season form and get the last laugh. Idk if we can beat the dawgs and bama away with our ass of an OL.

You suck shit. You're losing 4 to 5 games this year.
    Bro you have to be drunk. Its the only way you can tell someone that they suck with a handle like Oregonfuckmybutt. I hate you, you son of a bitch I wanted to delete this shit but I'll keep it just for you pussy. I can't honestly take your conference seriously hyping up these guys just so they can eat shit (Except you receivers, their cool) I expect the same shit next year a bunch of big talk and bruised asses then you dick breath bastards being surprised that you lost instead of talking shit as if you're going to win How about convincing me that you dildo sucking fucks can keep the game close. I hope you go drunk driving with the kids in the back seat.
    Go fuck yourself. Your coaches are dumbfucks. You? had the chance to push our shit in but dinked around. No discipline. Fucking stupid penalties.

Take your fucking hillbilly ass back to the woodshed and pucker up.
    Lmao you guys must really know football if you think this shit is our whole season. We'll get better shithead so will Washington. Their is this thing called "mid season form" where a team is as good as they can be to say the least. Washington will be there and so will Auburn fuck everyone will be there (Except for Oregon and Oregon state fuck those guys) Pull you dick out of your ass and focus on the next game.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Guys Browning fucking killed us. It’s simple. He threw an Omega fucking shitty interception. Had one of the worst fumbles I have ever seen in my life. Then recreated his amazing USC and Stanford Whirling Dirvish sack (I could hear the Benny Hill music in you background).

The difference between THIS game and the Bama/PSU games is we looked like we belong. They kicked our ass in the first quarter but we kicked theirs in the 3rd.

Defense made adjustments and actually played pretty well. If the offense could have scored ONCE in those 3 trips to the red zone we would be celebrating the natty already. But alas we have shit Sox leading this team and because of that the ceiling is lower than it should be.

You're good and looked like you belong, but you still need a Heisman caliber QB, or something pretty close to it, to sniff the natty.
    I have never thought this was a Natty team. No team will ever win a natty with Browning. I always thought this team was a P12 Champ/NY6 bowl win team, which is what I still expect.

Next year with Eason could actually be something............
    Special?

Whoooooooshhhhhhh
    jenniferlawrence.okay.gif.lulz
  • Options
    HouhuskyHouhusky Member Posts: 5,537

I WiLL FiGHT ANYONR. fUCK YIU!!!

I’m convinced you could fight anyone not named rapp and easy win i drunken ha
  • Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic
    Abutm

Fucking awful play on both sides but only one of us had a shit brain OC. Your QB may be retarded but he is tough as nails. Our backup RB is underrated. Washington will win the FAG12 once their n mid season form and get the last laugh. Idk if we can beat the dawgs and bama away with our ass of an OL.

Bro you have to be drunk. Its the only way you can tell someone that they suck with a handle like Oregonfuckmybutt. I hate you, you son of a bitch I wanted to delete this shit but I'll keep it just for you pussy. I can't honestly take your conference seriously hyping up these guys just so they can eat shit (Except you receivers, their cool) I expect the same shit next year a bunch of big talk and bruised asses then you dick breath bastards being surprised that you lost instead of talking shit as if you're going to win How about convincing me that you dildo sucking fucks can keep the game close. I hope you go drunk driving with the kids in the back seat.
    Good material for my rotation. You will live in infamy around here long after you crawl back into the souteastern US shit hole from whence you cayme.

You're going to get your shit pushed in this season bubba. Book it.
  • Options

The coaches we jerked off to cost us (Lake and Bush)

Your coaches kept you in the game dumbfuck. Auburn sucks, but they've got more talent, and they have Malzahn. Most PAC 12 teams would lose this game by 21 points or more.
    This

The game played out in reverse of how I thought it would. Including Washington winning.

Thought UW would come out quick then Auburn would fall all over themselves and come up short. They really aren't very good. Will easily lose 3 games.
    Shut up. NOFC what you think.

Go rinse; you stink.
  • Options
    MikeSeaverMikeSeaver Member Posts: 4,405
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Your coaches kept you in the game dumbfuck. Auburn sucks, but they've got more talent, and they have Malzahn. Most PAC 12 teams would lose this game by 21 points or more.
    This

The game played out in reverse of how I thought it would. Including Washington winning.

Thought UW would come out quick then Auburn would fall all over themselves and come up short. They really aren't very good. Will easily lose 3 games.

Go rinse; you stink.

Never gets emotional, tho

You sound emotional.

• Options

Baseman said:

Go fuck yourself. Your coaches are dumbfucks. You? had the chance to push our shit in but dinked around. No discipline. Fucking stupid penalties.

Lmao you guys must really know football if you think this shit is our whole season. We'll get better shithead so will Washington. Their is this thing called "mid season form" where a team is as good as they can be to say the least. Washington will be there and so will Auburn fuck everyone will be there (Except for Oregon and Oregon state fuck those guys) Pull you dick out of your ass and focus on the next game.
    Drunk as fuck and know how ducking stupid it is to talk about getting better kid season like other teams don’t

Sunrise ducking sucks giant fuckall

Bragging about being the third best team in your conference is fucking faggy as fuck
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Baseman said:

• Options
    WarDamnEagleWarDamnEagle Member Posts: 78
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Baseman said:

Found your new Team Dick Breath?
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Baseman said:

You must be a big deal on your fan bored
  • Options

This

Go rinse; you stink.

Never gets emotional, tho

You sound emotional.

I'm not emotional!!!

I just Think @MikeSeaver Is an idiot.
  • Options
    Lol at auburn fans beating a retard OC and handicapped QB and thinking they are good enough to fuck their cousin alabama

Not even best team in their state faggots
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

You're good and looked like you belong, but you still need a Heisman caliber QB, or something pretty close to it, to sniff the natty.
    I have never thought this was a Natty team. No team will ever win a natty with Browning. I always thought this team was a P12 Champ/NY6 bowl win team, which is what I still expect.

Next year with Eason could actually be something............
    Special?

Whoooooooshhhhhhh
    jenniferlawrence.okay.gif.wood
  • Options
    dhdawgdhdawg Member Posts: 13,326
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker First Anniversary

I would be more encouraged if I was convinced that Auburn is a good team.

they're auburn, good sometimes great at home, meh away from home. I guess your opinion should partially depend on if you considered this a home game for them
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
    Founders Club

You belong here
    This site has brought the worst out of me.
    "Bring out the worst in yourself"

New board motto?
  • Options
    DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 59,983
    Founders Club

This site has brought the worst out of me.

New bored motto?
    ahhh... F U and your 25 minutes and 53 seconds
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    flatus said:

Getting his reedz down.

FREE PUB!

Thank you @flatus