Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Sarah Palin Excluded from John McCain’s Funeral

12345679»

Comments

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

2001400ex said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

That downward trend is Palin flapping her stupid cunt and the country collectively groaning.

So you're both a liar and a dumbfuck too. The selection of Palin wasn't announced until the very end of August. The downward trend had nothing to do with Palin, she wasn't even on the ticket yet. But feel free to show us more of your ass.
    Huh?

You are correct about McCain getting a lead after the announcement (August). But then people asked who is Sarah Palin and the downward trend seen right above happened (September). Can you read? Or you just trying to be a TUFF guy. Won’t last long either way.
    McCain didn't get the lead until after the Convention which was in September. Palin was announced on August 30th. The first time most people ever heard the "cunt" flapping her mouth was at the Convention. McCain surged out to a lead, the economic meltdown that had started months earlier became readily apparent, even to dumbasses like yourself by about the second week of September. That and McCain's response to it is what explains the decline in McCain's poll numbers not Palin.

It's pure revisionist history to say Palin cost McCain the election. McClain flailing around during the financial meltdown, suspending his campaign, looking like a complete boob during the meeting on the economy at the White House is what really cost McCain.
    Picking Palin was the biggest mistake of his campaign. You give her credit for the convention poll bump, and then disregard the shit show she was once she didn’t have a script in front of her while the cameras were rolling. It’s revisionist history to ignore the way she dominated the news cycle in a nagative way down the stretch. Nobody cared about the fucking meeting in the WH. You sick at this.
    Sweet Geezus there is an epidemic of strawman ass fucking on this board. I didn't disregard any of her comments after the Convention. The Obama Campaign knew they had a problem with Palin and with the help of the press they trashed her. But none of this was the reason why McCain lost the election.

No one cared about the financial meltdown that was going on?
    Fuck off and learn how to read. A meeting =\= the recession.
    What were they meeting about?
    The recession that had already started and that another administration had caused.

I’m sure having a genius like Palin helped assure folks that they would right the ship.

In the September of 2008 there was a meeting at the White House attended by then President Bush and Candidates Obama and McCain about a recession that had already started that another administration had caused? Sweet fucking Geezus and I thought the Shed liberals were fucking morons.
    What exactly is incorrect about this?
    I'll let your little pea sized brain ponder what's wrong with it. Don't hurt yourself.
    That's what I thought.
    You thought you were a dipshit? We might be able to find gainful employment for you yet. Spooze towel boy at the snap chick bar perhaps.
    Put the crack pipe down.

Oh wait.... You are racist. Shit. Fine. Put the meth pipe down.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Things were a lot more fun before Bob showed up.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    Mosster47 said:

He can’t even carry on a normal conversation. We already have 1 Sleddog, nobody wants another town idiot.
  • Options
    SFGbobSFGbob Member Posts: 31,920
    Standard Supporter

Mosster47 said:

He can’t even carry on a normal conversation. We already have 1 Sleddog, nobody wants another town idiot.
    Yeah, you probably used to be able to lie your ass off and nobody called you on it. As long as I'm here, those days are over.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Mosster47 said:

Yeah, you probably used to be able to lie your ass off and nobody called you on it. As long as I'm here, those days are over.
    Keep digging, kid. Maybe PM irishdawg and get a clue.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    SFGbob said:

Mosster47 said:

Ironic.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    SFGbob said:

Mosster47 said:

I don’t know if I even want to post here anymore. Bully Bob
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Mosster47 said:

Yeah. He already ran the Woodshed into the ground. He is well on his way to sinking the Tug.

Stalin, tomorrow is Friday...
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Mosster47 said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Mosster47 said:

Yeah. He already ran the Woodshed into the ground. He is well on his way to sinking the Tug.

Stalin, tomorrow is Friday...
    Sweet Geezus what a fucking pussy.
  • Options
    Standard Supporter
    Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Mosster47 said:

Don't talk out of your ass, and back up your mouth and you'll be fine.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Mosster47 said:

This is getting painful to watch
  • Options
    Standard Supporter

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Mosster47 said:

Naaah, what was painful to watch was a dumbfuck who claimed McCain's poll number from July and August of of 2008 were dropping on account of Palin when Palin wasn't even added to the ticket until September.

I lied, it wasn't painful, I fucking loved it.
  • Options
    SFGbob said:

SFGbob said:

Baseman said:

SFGbob said:

Mosster47 said:

Naaah, what was painful to watch was a dumbfuck who claimed McCain's poll number from July and August of of 2008 were dropping on account of Palin when Palin wasn't even added to the ticket until September.

I lied, it wasn't painful, I fucking loved it.
    That’s not what was said. Go back and read the thread. Race posted a 2nd graph showing August and September. That’s the dip everyone else is talking about while you shit your pants trying to fit in.
  • Options
    HardlyClothedHardlyClothed Member Posts: 937
    SFGbob said:

Mosster47 said:

So melodramatic
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Yawn. Put this thread to sleep. Bob, go find someone who cares.
  • Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    Swaye's Wigwam
    No doubt Sarah will be invited to week 3 or week 4 of the McCain funeral.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,803
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Dude61 said:

No doubt Sarah will be invited to week 3 or week 4 of the McCain funeral.

Sarah is all about the after party.