Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

An omen from the AP?

Comments

• Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2018

Lambo spent the first half making Tui a pocket passer. He let him be Tui the second half which is how we? got the lead

WTF are you talking about? Tui started in the NFL as a pocket passer, was a pocket passer, who ran the option, under Neuheisel. Every one of Don James qb's were pocket passers who ran a little option.

Tui ran a lot of option, but still was very effective as a pocket passer. Race, u've been posting this rubbish for 20 years ...hard to believe people still give u a platform

Btw lambo didnt 'let' tui be tui. He just eluded the fucking rush, got outside pocket and made plays. You are just flat stupid
  • Options
    steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 367
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    97 was all about losing Shehee and Brock at times. Shehee to the weeble wobble Mo Shaw and then Jason Harris is like going from Gaskin to 6th string this year. Lambo did ok. Terrible eye for recruiting though and uniform colors(a bunch of grapes) . Jon Minter at Qb? 97 when back healthy smoked Saban. No kicking game killed us. I hear Hamid Sarshar still has eligibility.
  • Options
    edited August 2018

97 was all about losing Shehee and Brock at times. Shehee to the weeble wobble Mo Shaw and then Jason Harris is like going from Gaskin to 6th string this year. Lambo did ok. Terrible eye for recruiting though and uniform colors(a bunch of grapes) . Jon Minter at Qb? 97 when back healthy smoked Saban. No kicking game killed us. I hear Hamid Sarshar still has eligibility.

Spot on regarding brock-shehee. Injuries doomed that team. the lines weren't championship quality either. Nebraska proved that rather convincingly.

One thing I did dislike Lambo about was special teams...and helmets. Purple helmets would be ok, but fuck Jim, the shade was horrible. At least use Northwesterns deep metallic purple

And Race, bad coaches dont end 58 game home winning streaks vs vastly superior teams and Saban's Sparty. In 94 UW was on sanctions too, with duck duck boof Huard at qb
  • Options

Lambo spent the first half making Tui a pocket passer. He let him be Tui the second half which is how we? got the lead

WTF are you talking about? Tui started in the NFL as a pocket passer, was a pocket passer, who ran the option, under Neuheisel. Every one of Don James qb's were pocket passers who ran a little option.

Tui ran a lot of option, but still was very effective as a pocket passer. Race, u've been posting this rubbish for 20 years ...hard to believe people still give u a platform

Btw lambo didnt 'let' tui be tui. He just eluded the fucking rush, got outside pocket and made plays. You are just flat stupid
    What does Tui in the NFL have to do with his first start as a true freshman?

Bueller?
    Well pupil, you tried to insinuate that somehow Lambo asked Tui to be a pocket passer in the 1st half, then told him In the 2nd half..."Tui, just be you, get outside pocket"...

You dumbfuck Race, his 1st series "Tui was Tui"...he scrambled outside a crushing pocket and delivered a 1st down strike. He was same player in 1st half he was in the 2nd half. What you said is just so unbelievably stupid and uninformed.

The NFL reference is simple. You purposefully led the ignorant group-thinkers here to believe lambo wanted tui to stay in pocket 1st half and that's not who he was. He was a free-wheeling option qb who got his chance to be him in 2nd half, and NOT a pocket passer. Your whole post was built on ignorance, not remembering the game accurately, then posting here that you somehow had a unique spin on the tui-nebraska game in an effort to trash Lamboghini.

My reference to the NFL was simple. He WAS a pocket passer with the ability to create outside the pocket, run the option (which he did help Neuheisel implement in '99) and be a remarkable leader (which he was the 1st time he entered the huddle vs Nebraska). Dont talk the specifics of football..it doesnt suit you. Leave that shit to Pumper and Steel2@
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Bueller?
    Well pupil, you tried to insinuate that somehow Lambo asked Tui to be a pocket passer in the 1st half, then told him In the 2nd half..."Tui, just be you, get outside pocket"...

You dumbfuck Race, his 1st series "Tui was Tui"...he scrambled outside a crushing pocket and delivered a 1st down strike. He was same player in 1st half he was in the 2nd half. What you said is just so unbelievably stupid and uninformed.

The NFL reference is simple. You purposefully led the ignorant group-thinkers here to believe lambo wanted tui to stay in pocket 1st half and that's not who he was. He was a free-wheeling option qb who got his chance to be him in 2nd half, and NOT a pocket passer. Your whole post was built on ignorance, not remembering the game accurately, then posting here that you somehow had a unique spin on the tui-nebraska game in an effort to trash Lamboghini.

My reference to the NFL was simple. He WAS a pocket passer with the ability to create outside the pocket, run the option (which he did help Neuheisel implement in '99) and be a remarkable leader (which he was the 1st time he entered the huddle vs Nebraska). Dont talk the specifics of football..it doesnt suit you. Leave that shit to Pumper and Steel2@
    Thank you for agreeing with me\

Apology accepted
  • Options
    steelheader2steelheader2 Member Posts: 367
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Name Dropper Photogenic
    Our OL that year was very solid Pup with Olson an AA, Kruetz an AA, Coats(5 star). D Line was meh. Chorak was returning Pac 10 DPOY though.

This team this year needs Tui at qb. Water is wet I know.

Bueller?

• Options
    edited August 2018

Bueller?

Thank you for agreeing with me\

Apology accepted
    No Race...had nothing to do with Lambo..that was premise of your post. If you're going to agree or plagiarism my shit through your thoughts, insert the customary puppy trademark ° symbol.

You're such a little coward Race
  • Options
  • Options
    BaphometBaphomet Member Posts: 1,511
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

@puppylove_sugarsteel

If I was cranky its because I didn't sleep well. I was tossing and tuning in my Lynwood apartment due to the smoke and @Baphomet 's flat roof townhome

WTF do flat roof townhouses have to do with your sleep issues?

Hate on them all you want, but with views like this, these aren't your grandmother's townhouses.

https://www.redfin.com/WA/Seattle/1938-10th-Ave-W-98119/home/113996420
  • Options

@puppylove_sugarsteel

Thanks for agreeing with my take on Lambo and Tui.

If I was cranky its because I didn't sleep well. I was tossing and tuning in my Lynwood apartment due to the smoke and @Baphomet 's flat roof townhome

But again

THANKS FOR AGREEING WITH ME

Race, there was ZERO agreement. Wipe the semen from yo eyes and comprehend
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,443
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baphomet said:

@puppylove_sugarsteel

Hate on them all you want, but with views like this, these aren't your grandmother's townhouses.

I was just randomly filling out my post

No harm intended and no animals were hurt or killed
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 33,961
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Baphomet said:

@puppylove_sugarsteel

I've been to that town house.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,601
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Wtf is pup on about
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,488
    Founders Club

Wtf is pup on about

No one ever knows. That's what makes him "interesting" and hilarious.