Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Locker, Price or Browning

Comments

• PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,502 Swaye's Wigwam
    UW might have won the natty with Locker at qb in 2016
  • FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823

with tui for sure
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,576 Founders Club

• dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

Locker is like crack for doogs potd
  • PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 25,502 Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2018
    Mock me all you want. If Locker is healthy and the coaches arent trying to force him into something he is not, look out. Watch those highlights of Locker juking the shit out of dudes and powering forward against Ohio State, USC, etc. and compare that to Browning.

You think Browning does any better against Nebraska with that roster? UW is 10 times better at every position these last two years except at QB

Mock me all you want. If Locker is healthy and the coaches arent trying to force him into something he is not, look out. Watch those highlights of Locker juking the shit out of dudes and powering forward against Ohio State, USC, etc. and compare that to Browning.

You think Browning does any better against Nebraska with that roster?

There were plenty of good receivers on that team, so yes. Yes I do.

And you haven't paid any attention to the Pete era if you think he's completely remaking his offense for a QB who can't throw accurately or read a defense.
    edited August 2018
    dnc said:

And you haven't paid any attention to the Pete era if you think he's completely remaking his offense for a QB who can't throw accurately or read a defense.
    Listen doog I already qualified my criteria by saying the coaches would need to let Locker be Locker.

The receivers in 2010 were inconsistent at best, the line sucked, the defense really sucked.

You think Locker looks like a helpless kid against Bama and only scores 7 with this roster? I don't.

Locker could actually throw the fucking ball further than 20 yards. He doesnt need to make reads to throw a 70 yard bomb to Ross. It's not like Browning's check downs got us anything besides an embarassing, game ending pick 6

dnc said:

Listen doog I already qualified my criteria by saying the coaches would need to let Locker be Locker.

The receivers in 2010 were inconsistent at best, the line sucked, the defense really sucked.

You think Locker looks like a helpless kid against Bama and only scores 7 with this roster? I don't.

Locker could actually throw the fucking ball further than 20 yards. He doesnt need to make reads to throw a 70 yard bomb to Ross. It's not like Browning's check downs got us anything besides an embarassing, game ending pick 6
    Locker might have done better against Bama. But he never would have gotten us to that game because he would have lost a couple we should have won.

He had brass balls and was super fun to watch when he was on. He was mostly a shit QB though. And there's no chance Pete would have ever handed him his offense.
    dnc said:

dnc said:

Locker might have done better against Bama. But he never would have gotten us to that game because he would have lost a couple we should have won.

Youre severely underestimating how much better the Browning era roster is. Severely.

dnc said:

dnc said:

Youre severely underestimating how much better the Browning era roster is. Severely.

You're severely overestimating Locker's ability to not fuck up. Severely.
    So now we are comparing Lockner to Browning to make him look good

Speaks volumes
    dnc said:

dnc said:

dnc said:

You're severely overestimating Locker's ability to not fuck up. Severely.

Fuck off. Locker never had this much talent surrounding him. A one legged Locker beats ASU and Stanford last year.

Without Locker in the late aughts UW was a fucking 0-12 team, every year.

Im not even a huge Locker fan but he is better than Browning.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    I love REAL Jake, I don't care about you negahs' flags. Tremendous athlete who never had adequate corching, especially in his formative years. Fuck off.

Speaks volumes

Price >>> Locker >>> Browning

Speaks volumes

NOC

Speaks volumes

NOC

Apparently they do because this is a 6 page thread and youre checking it every 10 minutes

Which is fine, there is nothing else to discuss for a little over a week

I love REAL Jake, I don't care about you negahs' flags. Tremendous athlete who never had adequate corching, especially in his formative years. Fuck off.

You're right, of course.

If only @Babushka could have gotten ahold of him!
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,486 Standard Supporter
    dnc said:

You're right, of course.

If only @Babushka could have gotten ahold of him!
    Sadly @Babushka would have been a hugely improvement from the QB coaching he got at Ferndale and whatever minor Huard was the GA QB coach for Willingsham.
  • DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,546 Founders Club
    Gladstone said:

6 pages

same thread that gets made every few months or so

maybe we can debate locker's legacy and skillset into eternity

can't wait

I'll fucking do it if I have to!