Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Bill Maher supports free speech

oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FEsx6eoJdYM

SJW cunts could learn a thing or two from this thinking man's left-tard.

Comments

• Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,969
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Amateur provocateur posts link to professional provocateur defending another professional provocateur, as if he thinks there's some page in the mythical liberal playbook that says libs need to be tolerant of slander and hate speech.

Really, if this is the hill that you choose to die on, I'm all for it

cue dyspeptic OBK rant with a side of Race
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,222
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

Amateur provocateur posts link to professional provocateur defending another professional provocateur, as if he thinks there's some page in the mythical liberal playbook that says libs need to be tolerant of slander and hate speech.

I'm legitimately surprised that you're a pussy on this

Thoughts and prayers for Berkeley

But I will defend to the death your right to be a pussy about this

Jones is not being silenced but Maher is right

• Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,652
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Hate speech isn't a thing
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 42,165

Hate speech isn't a thing

Whatever happened to sticks and stones may break my bones but names can never hurt me.?

That was way more effective than this hate speech/free speech bullshit.
  • Options
    edited August 2018
    BearsWiin said:

Damn fucking right free speech is a hill I would die on. Not you though, the apple doesn't far very far from the tree does it? Your grandfather was a fascist. Now you're here supporting 'hate speech' censorship, the very sort of fascist filth that our American fathers, grandfathers and great grandfathers defeated when they stomped a hole in your grandfather's ass.
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

I know it's been a long time since you were young, Race, but kids learn pretty quickly what if they shit in the sandbox, they get a time out.

You're also old enough to remember a time when a shitstain like Jones would have to submit his work to an editorial bored at a local newspaper, TV or radio outlet, or a magazine editorial bored, or a publishing editorial process if he wanted to get his shit message out. Any of those editorial bored filters could exercise their veto power and refuse to promote his work if they thought it was shit. The internets has derstroyed the threshold for publishing that used to keep most shit out of common circulation. I have no problemo with a private company refusing service to a shitbird like Jones, sorry. If he wants to get his message out and make money on other peoples' platforms, he needs to BE BETTER
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

I know it's been a long time since you were young, Race, but kids learn pretty quickly what if they shit in the sandbox, they get a time out.

You're also old enough to remember a time when a shitstain like Jones would have to submit his work to an editorial bored at a local newspaper, TV or radio outlet, or a magazine editorial bored, or a publishing editorial process if he wanted to get his shit message out. Any of those editorial bored filters could exercise their veto power and refuse to promote his work if they thought it was shit. The internets has derstroyed the threshold for publishing that used to keep most shit out of common circulation. I have no problemo with a private company refusing service to a shitbird like Jones, sorry. If he wants to get his message out and make money on other peoples' platforms, he needs to BE BETTER
    Hi Kim
  • Options
    phineasphineas Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,724
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Media false flag is imminent
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

This is what American schools are producing

We are so screwed
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

While certainly companies should be allowed to restrict whomever they want, I'm slightly worried that the push to ban certain speakers from these platforms is based on a more dangerous (at least for human rationality) belief that people like Jones shouldn't be allowed to speak at all and that government restriction should employed if necessary to restrict even non-slanderous speech that may reflect how Jones actually believes the world to be.
    That is a valid concern, but that's not what is fappening here
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

Damn fucking right free speech is a hill I would die on. Not you though, the apple doesn't far very far from the tree does it? Your grandfather was a fascist. Now you're here supporting 'hate speech' censorship, the very sort of fascist filth that our American fathers, grandfathers and great grandfathers defeated when they stomped a hole in your grandfather's ass.
    A private company has decided to put its business interests over airing Jones' slanderous bullshit. Why do you hate the free market? Are you a closet communist?
  • Options
    BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Several of the biggest tech companies acted in unison to shut down

A private company has decided to put its business interests over airing Jones' slanderous bullshit. Why do you hate the free market? Are you a closet communist?
    Several large tech companies who have a stranglehold on the flow of information on the internet and are now acting as internet censors of agendas they don't like, have decided to act in unison to throttle Jones. You're a dumbfuck if you think it was a business decision, not a political one.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Please think of the children
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

Several large tech companies who have a stranglehold on the flow of information on the internet and are now acting as internet censors of agendas they don't like, have decided to act in unison to throttle Jones. You're a dumbfuck if you think it was a business decision, not a political one.
    Does Alex Jones have a place on the internet to speak? Answer the question.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Didn't think OBK would answer the question.
  • Options

BearsWiin said:

BearsWiin said:

• Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,222
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Anyone can defend speech they agree with.

Jones didn't get banned for being a 9-11 truther he got banned for interfering in the gun grab with some very hurtful speech to be sure. Kim would ban him no doubt

iDawg and I wouldn't. The only bored that never banned Harv.

Give the tech boys credit they have made a hero out of a heel
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,293
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker
    Any business can reserve the right to decline service. While I’m for free speech I’m also for the independence of businesses. Alex jones needs to find another platform. Welcome to free enterprise.