Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Maybe they should get their stories straight.

Comments

• Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

Baseman said:

Produce the tape. That is all.

NO!
    I find it funny (hardy har har) that Nixon got run out of office for secretly recording conversations (among other things) but Omarosa is being held up as some sort of patriot by the left for her secret recordings.

If there even are secret recordings.
    Nobody likes Omorosa. HTH
    Well yeah now that she is bat shit crazy, They all lined up to have her on their show then THUD
    Who hired her again?
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Baseman said:

NO!
    I find it funny (hardy har har) that Nixon got run out of office for secretly recording conversations (among other things) but Omarosa is being held up as some sort of patriot by the left for her secret recordings.

That's a complete load of bullshit.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    Baseman said:

NO!
    Moshe Dyan always went for it on 4th and short btw.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    dflea said:

Baseman said:

NO!

Just because it doesn't fit your narrative, doesn't mean the hypocrisy is any less.

The Throbber is against ALL secret recordings unless specifically authorized by proper court-issued warrants.

• Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Baseman said:

NO!

Nobody likes Omorosa. HTH
    Well yeah now that she is bat shit crazy, They all lined up to have her on their show then THUD
    Who hired her again?
    Trump only hires the best!

Omarosa, the Mooch, Manafort, Pruitt, Wilbur Ross, DeVos, etc. I'd put his talent evaluation up there with Sark and Ty.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,639
    2001400ex said:

Funny how the defense of Trump. Even defense in light of little evidence. Is to revert back to the Clinton's. Seriously. 4 out of the last 6 posts mentioned them. Get a better defense than to blame people who aren't even in office.

No it's to point out your hypocrisy. But then you don't recognize it because you and reality have no connection.
  • Options
    SledogSledog Member Posts: 30,639

Baseman said:

NO!

If they exist they may land her in prison.
  • Options

dflea said:

Baseman said:

NO!

Just because it doesn't fit your narrative, doesn't mean the hypocrisy is any less.

The Throbber is against ALL secret recordings unless specifically authorized by proper court-issued warrants.

Your post was bullshit regardless of my narrative.
  • Options
    PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 41,775
    dflea said:

dflea said:

Baseman said:

NO!

KEEP SAYING IT - LOUDER AND IN CAPS!!!!
  • Options
    edited August 2018

dflea said:

dflea said:

Baseman said:

NO!

KEEP SAYING IT - LOUDER AND IN CAPS!!!!
    OK!
  • Options
    KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    dflea said:

Baseman said:

NO!

Listen fish stick, the waters too deep for you here. Go sink some more guns in the drink or Something.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2018
    I said the N word in 1974. Something about what later I was told are actually called Brazil nuts. Not sure if there is tape or not.
  • Options
    RoadTripRoadTrip Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 7,178
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

Push up the middle and heat from the edge...Passion's mantra for both the Husky DL and for his Democratic National Committee's Leadership's treatment of their girlfriends...

You forgot his boyfriend.
  • Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Passion said:

Race Brannon said:: .

“Look another race baiting piece of shit. Just what we needed

Produce the fucking tape or shut the fuck.up bitch

It's 2018. Where is it? “

Right. “Race baiting.” Trump said an American judge of Mexican heritage couldn’t be impartial because of his ethnicity, but yet Trump critics are “race baiting.”

Trump said Mrs. Khan - the mother of the fallen US soldier - did not speak at the Democratic convention because she probably was “not allowed to speak,” but of course Trump critics are just “race baiting.”

You’re a blind old fool. Or perhaps you’re not blind, and you actually agree with the racist moron we have in the White House.

Frankly, I don’t care which it is.

Mexican isn’t a race. HTH
  • Options
    USMChawkUSMChawk Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,796
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited August 2018

Passion said:

Race Brannon said:: .

“Look another race baiting piece of shit. Just what we needed

Produce the fucking tape or shut the fuck.up bitch

It's 2018. Where is it? “

Right. “Race baiting.” Trump said an American judge of Mexican heritage couldn’t be impartial because of his ethnicity, but yet Trump critics are “race baiting.”

Trump said Mrs. Khan - the mother of the fallen US soldier - did not speak at the Democratic convention because she probably was “not allowed to speak,” but of course Trump critics are just “race baiting.”

You’re a blind old fool. Or perhaps you’re not blind, and you actually agree with the racist moron we have in the White House.

Frankly, I don’t care which it is.

Mexican isn’t a race. HTH

Neither is Islam.