Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

#6 a little lofty for this team...

Looking at coaches poll, just a tad less worthless than the AP, get penn st, miami and Oklahoma out top 10. ND down to #13, Penn St #12, Oklahoma #11. Top 10 should have Sparty #10, UW#9, Stanford #8, Auburn #7, Harbaugh #6, tOSU#5, Badgers #4 (no brainer, they very fucking good)...the rest picked by ESPN , COMMITTEE, AP, SEC already for playoff. Top 4 plays in horrible 2-team conferences less Wisconsin.

Big10 best conference in well over a decade. SEC , ACC, big12 a comedy show. Alabama worst schedule in top 40.(thats how they rate their schedule lately for lack of SOS, so allow me to use against them for same reason. (Georgia, your SOS is worse).

When is SEC, sans Auburn (who did home and home with Clemson last 2) going to be held to fire for shit scheduling?) Its so bad. SEC conference games dont mean much anymore, havent last decade... horrible.

Whens UCLA going to get credit for their non-con scheduling? Always the best in pac, country. When Chip gets talent, theyll be in playoff yearly...they ball out out of conference.

Utah and Arizona for South...look out. Stanford unbeatable when Love healthy last year. Great oline, qb, love, TE's, WR's.. why are people doubting Furd? Im not!!! If UW had a qb id pick them. They dont so i wont. But i have 3 weeks to make picks still

Comments

• Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

Looking at coaches poll, just a tad less worthless than the AP, get penn st, miami and Oklahoma out top 10. ND down to #13, Penn St #12, Oklahoma #11. Top 10 should have Sparty #10, UW#9, Stanford #8, Auburn #7, Harbaugh #6, tOSU#5, Badgers #4 (no brainer, they very fucking good)...the rest picked by ESPN , COMMITTEE, AP, SEC already for playoff. Top 4 plays in horrible 2-team conferences less Wisconsin.

#mybadgers
  • Options
    YellowSnowYellowSnow Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 34,289
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    0-12. Never pick UDub. Bad luck.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes
    edited August 2018

0-12. Never pick UDub. Bad luck.

I didnt...watch Oregon. Sneaky good spoiler team. Will beat better teams on paper. Be worried UW and Stanford
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,637
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Flagged for preseason rankings bullshit.

RIP @TierbsHsotBoobs
  • Options
    PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,495
    Founders Club
    PurpleJ said:

Flagged for preseason rankings bullshit.

RIP @TierbsHsotBoobs

I chin Puppy's shitpoasts so that we may bump them later.
  • Options
    BearsWiinBearsWiin Member Posts: 4,969
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Cal is currently undefeated
  • Options
    HippopeteamusHippopeteamus Member Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    BearsWiin said:

Cal is currently undefeatedwinless

• Options
    minion_doogminion_doog Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,946
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam

BearsWiin said:

winless

Too high
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Chip will be a flop at UCLA. Everyone knows his system now. Oregon's building the sort of the team that's always been his kryptonite, and he sucks vs Stanford.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 102,429
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Hey pumpy you missed a few of the 64 power 5 schools in your prediction of who wins it all
  • Options
    AuburnFanAuburnFan Member Posts: 173
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

Big10 best conference in well over a decade. SEC , ACC, big12 a comedy show. Alabama worst schedule in top 40.(thats how they rate their schedule lately for lack of SOS, so allow me to use against them for same reason. (Georgia, your SOS is worse).

When is SEC, sans Auburn (who did home and home with Clemson last 2) going to be held to fire for shit scheduling?) Its so bad. SEC conference games dont mean much anymore, havent last decade... horrible.

Whens UCLA going to get credit for their non-con scheduling? Always the best in pac, country. When Chip gets talent, theyll be in playoff yearly...they ball out out of conference.

Utah and Arizona for South...look out. Stanford unbeatable when Love healthy last year. Great oline, qb, love, TE's, WR's.. why are people doubting Furd? Im not!!! If UW had a qb id pick them. They dont so i wont. But i have 3 weeks to make picks still

As an Aubun fan, you can imagine my disdain for Bama ... but as you know, these games are scheduled far in advance. Bama has played more high profile teams than anyone, and sometimes when they schedule them ... those teams are very good. They've been fortunate that many of those games have featured teams on a decline in week one. ie. Virginia Tech, Michigan, Clemson, and more recently Wisconsin and USC ... Louisville this year without Lamar Jackson is another fortunate thing for Bama. The SEC was lights out from about 2008-2013, since then, with the likes of LSU and the SEC
    lEAST ... it's been more manageable for Bama. The East has been terrible until last year with the emergence of UGA and their Bama Like recruiting over the last two years. I think Florida will do good things with Mullen .... but Bama has had Tennessee (once a power) as their permanent cross division rival and they've sucked for a decade.

On the other hand, we have Bama and UGA every year ... much easier for Bama to run the table.
    LSU is down and will probably fire Coach Yaw Yaw at the end of the year ... BIG time hire coming of for them that could shape the direction of that program. I think Jimbo Fisher will be a nightmare at aTm in about 3 years ... already recruiting lights out.

So I think the Big 10 edges us out this year because of the current state of traditional powers LSU, UF, UT, aTm,
    while the Big 10s elite are good right now in MSU, UM, OSU, Penn St, Wisc etc .... the SEC is Bama, UGA, Auburn and everybody else right now.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Chip will be a flop at UCLA. Everyone knows his system now. Oregon's building the sort of the team that's always been his kryptonite, and he sucks vs Stanford.

Bitter duck speak. Its ike saying Urban will bust because everyone has caught up to his system. (In case u didnt know, they're similar systems). Nice effort
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,673
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

Bitter duck speak. Its ike saying Urban will bust because everyone has caught up to his system. (In case u didnt know, they're similar systems). Nice effort
    must be august

the season of analingus
  • Options
    SourcesSources Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 3,839
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Fat and slow?