Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Huskies’ Chris Petersen shows it’s possible to win without selling your soul

2»

Comments

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,526
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BaldwinIV said:

PurpleJ said:

What did we win? The Pac-12? Don't make me laugh. USC won last year and their coach is a dead man walking.

Do us a favor and sell your fucking soul, Pete. You don't have to let your assistants beat their wives to a pulp, but that would be better than nothing. Urban has a few titles. What the fuck have you done? Tick, tick tick...

2 ships in 3 years in the P12 after sucking dick for a generation would be a good start IMO
    Win the golden vagina trophy or fuck off.
  • Options
    BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    yah i agree. and why did the change it from a crystal football to a golden vagina? sounds like something larry scott was behind
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

BaldwinIV said:

PurpleJ said:

What did we win? The Pac-12? Don't make me laugh. USC won last year and their coach is a dead man walking.

Do us a favor and sell your fucking soul, Pete. You don't have to let your assistants beat their wives to a pulp, but that would be better than nothing. Urban has a few titles. What the fuck have you done? Tick, tick tick...

2 ships in 3 years in the P12 after sucking dick for a generation would be a good start IMO
    Get to the big game or fuck off.
  • Options
    HorrifyinglyAlluringHorrifyinglyAlluring Member Posts: 102
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper First Comment

PurpleJ said:

BaldwinIV said:

PurpleJ said:

Mario Cristobal lol
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

BaldwinIV said:

PurpleJ said:

Bless you heart
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BaldwinIV said:

yah i agree. and why did the change it from a crystal football to a golden vagina? sounds like something larry scott was behind

Preparing the kids for a future with CTE and reduced interest in the sport. Did you enjoy the World Cup? Better get used to it.
  • Options
    Harder to sell your soul in Seattle than the dirty south. The upper campus and Seattle Times and many others already slid their daggers into the program's ribs. It could happen again. Pete is probably the best shot we'll ever have at doing this white hat style.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

Harder to sell your soul in Seattle than the dirty south. The upper campus and Seattle Times and many others already slid their daggers into the program's ribs. It could happen again. Pete is probably the best shot we'll ever have at doing this white hat style.

Pac-12 PRIDE
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

Pac-12 PRIDE
    I hope every other P12 program burns. Conference pride is the stupidest thing, USC doing well hurts UW in every conceivable way. Oregon and UW have never been sustainly good at the same time ever in 100 years. Kill them all. BARK.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    War Eagle or GTFO
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

tf is a soul?

Beats me.
  • Options
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

Pac-12 PRIDE
    I hope every other P12 program burns. Conference pride is the stupidest thing, USC doing well hurts UW in every conceivable way. Oregon and UW have never been sustainly good at the same time ever in 100 years. Kill them all. BARK.
    You don't get it. At all. I want every program to be as TUFF as possible. If we survive, we will be well prepared for the playoff. But I also know that the west coast is full of soft little beta males and liberated spiked dildo riding bull dykes so that will never happen. So, Pac-12 PRIDE! Be PROUD of our homosexual alliance!
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

PurpleJ said:

Pac-12 PRIDE
    full of soft little beta males and liberated spiked dildo riding bull dykes
    Please leave Mosster out of this.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,406
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam