Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Replacement for Meyer

13»

Comments

• Options
    creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,741
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Photogenic

I've always thought the program that could get Petersmens would be Notre Dame. But I'm sure tOSU would pay some serious coin right now for the OKG treatment.

Shaw makes a lot of sense, probably more than Petersen because I think he's easier to get and provides nearly the same level of image makeover.

I've heard a few second hand things about the Whittingham Way. He's too squeaky clean for tOSU.

Maximum entertainment...

Peterman would hate all the extra stuff that goes on at a place like Notre Dame. The one job he almost left Boise was Stanford. He didn't want Tennessee (before they were a true disaster), Florida, USC, etc.

At UW, he has a soft media, he mostly gets left alone, but the fans still support the program on game day.
    Very true indeed.
  • Options
    kirkland88kirkland88 Member Posts: 28
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

I've always thought the program that could get Petersmens would be Notre Dame. But I'm sure tOSU would pay some serious coin right now for the OKG treatment.

Shaw makes a lot of sense, probably more than Petersen because I think he's easier to get and provides nearly the same level of image makeover.

I've heard a few second hand things about the Whittingham Way. He's too squeaky clean for tOSU.

Maximum entertainment...

Peterman would hate all the extra stuff that goes on at a place like Notre Dame. The one job he almost left Boise was Stanford. He didn't want Tennessee (before they were a true disaster), Florida, USC, etc.

At UW, he has a soft media, he mostly gets left alone, but the fans still support the program on game day.
    Very true indeed.
    But, it would be a chance to coach a blueblood and top program in the country. He'd listen