Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

#FlexFriday is fucked!

Comments

• backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,845

weights of the incoming fat ass Oregon freshman crooted by notorious OL whisperer Cristoballz.

Justin Johnson: 382lbs
    Steven Jones: 375lbs
    Penei Sewell: 360lbs
    Chris Randazzo: 358lbs
    Dawson Jaramillo: 332lbs
    Dallas Warmack (grad transfer): 336lbs

So the "slimmest" of the bunch is dough boy Dawson Jaramillo at 332lbs! Haha qouks somehow believe cristoballz and feld can turn these fat asses into elite OL and dominate the SEC and B1G defenses. Outside of Sewell that group is a tub of shit and will look like slugs against any quality front 7 like UW, USC, and Stanford.

USC, UW and Stanford are not the programs we're building this team for. Those teams are regional contenders for the most part, with the exception of USC, who's occasionally great but mostly mediocre. Once Oregon gets rolling again, those teams should largely become an afterthought. To an SEC caliber team lead by a coach from the Saban tree, those are the types of teams you through the motions with and still beat them rather easily (say 34-17?) with ample trash time left at the end of the games to give the backups some playing time. This team is being built to compete with the much skronger southern blue bloods in the SEC/ACC. HTFH.
    Literally no one can move quick enough to block a divison one defensive end, let alone a good one, weighing over 365 especially when you’re a tub of lard.
  • backthepackbackthepack Member Posts: 19,845
    edited August 2018

BAHAHAHAHHAHA! I fucking told you you stupid quooks. I was waiting for Oregon to list their Freshman on their roster because I knew all Oregon recruited last class on the O-line was fat slop. @AZDuck @Mosster47 @oregonblitzkrieg.

@salemcoog and @IrishDawg22 are loving this Oregon offensive line class!
  • IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183

Bread said:

Dont leave out walk on wonder. Stump Van Nostrom. 5'11" 375 lbs

Fixed.
    I pump for Stump!
  • AZDuckAZDuck Member Posts: 15,381
    Swaye said:

If you fucks can't learn where to post shit properly you will be gone. No warning, just gone.

Fuck off
  • dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

weights of the incoming fat ass Oregon freshman crooted by notorious OL whisperer Cristoballz.

Justin Johnson: 382lbs
    Steven Jones: 375lbs
    Penei Sewell: 360lbs
    Chris Randazzo: 358lbs
    Dawson Jaramillo: 332lbs
    Dallas Warmack (grad transfer): 336lbs

So the "slimmest" of the bunch is dough boy Dawson Jaramillo at 332lbs! Haha qouks somehow believe cristoballz and feld can turn these fat asses into elite OL and dominate the SEC and B1G defenses. Outside of Sewell that group is a tub of shit and will look like slugs against any quality front 7 like UW, USC, and Stanford.

USC, UW and Stanford are not the programs we're building this team for. Those teams are regional contenders for the most part, with the exception of USC, who's occasionally great but mostly mediocre. Once Oregon gets rolling again, those teams should largely become an afterthought. To an SEC caliber team lead by a coach from the Saban tree, those are the types of teams you through the motions with and still beat them rather easily (say 34-17?) with ample trash time left at the end of the games to give the backups some playing time. This team is being built to compete with the much skronger southern blue bloods in the SEC/ACC. HTFH.

WhyNotBoth.gif
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    I’m still LIPO.
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    dnc said:

I’m still LIPO.

HRYK.

Lipo is the only REAL solution when you're that big. Glad someone finally said it.
    Well played sir
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,849
    dnc said:

I’m still LIPO.

HRYK.

Lipids is the only REAL solution when you're that big. Glad someone finally said it.
  • PurpleThrobberPurpleThrobber Member Posts: 43,678 Standard Supporter
    Here I thought this was a thread about @UODuckGirl's kegels.

• Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Well Oregon tripled its nutrition staff in the off-season.

None of these guys were going to play this season regardless. They will play around 320-335 next year.
  • theLSkidtheLSkid Member Posts: 344

Oregon squats just as much as any team now. They just had a lineman hit 675 twice.

Just because UW is a boring white guy program doesn't mean everyone else has to be. You're trying to be a half assed Wisconsin

D2 Tusculum had a DE squat 715 this summer but I don't see anyone sucking his dick