Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Update, If you cant handle the ups and downs of recruiting.

Comments

• Options
    CheersWestDawgCheersWestDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,475
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Swaye's Wigwam

Honestly Taco Bell has a lot of hidden gems. You just have to know where to look. A lot of the good stuff isn't even on the menu when you drive up, but a GOOD Taco Bell will remember all the old stuff they don't really serve anymore. 75-80% of what they serve is bottom of the barrel monkey shit.

Double Decker tacos are good. Cheesy Gordita Crunch use to be awesome but they pretty much half ass it now so it is pretty much extinct. Grande Soft Taco is also good.

The original grill stuft burrito is the holy Grail.

250 for like a day's worth of diarrhea.

Then they added a bunch of shit and it's gross and expensive

I pretty much lived on that in college

And booze.
    Fixed
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

McDonalds - easy to avoid. Gross.
    Burger King - same as McD's
    Wendy's - I'd fail this within a few months. Their Baconators are tits.
    Jack in the Box - easy to avoid unless you're fucking hammered drunk and need Jacks fried tacos and breakfast food at 3 in the morning.
    Chick fil A - I'd fail this within a week. Their chicken sandwiches are fucking good. Especially the spicy ones.
    Taco Bell - see Jack in the Box.
    Arby's - easy to avoid. Overpriced and I can never get a visual of Hope Solo's chewed up crotch out of my mind.
    Taco Time - I'd fail within a week. Life is better with their crisp beef burritos.
    Dominos - easy to avoid. Aren't they out of business?
    Pizza Hut - easy to avoid. No taste, blah ingredients, and enough grease to lube my F-150's chassis.
    Popeye's - I'd fail this within a month. Their spicy chicken is money.

i'll play

McDonalds - Breakfast only. Egg Mcmuffins are delicious.
    Burger King - Underrated fries, otherwise shit.
    Wendy's - Pretty much a Frosty and go.
    Jack in the Box - Only if it is 3AM and you are drunk beyond belief
    Chick fil A - Terrific. One of the few places where the chicken tastes like chicken and not processed sewer rat.
    Taco Bell - Guilty pleasure. Pretty much exclusively go for a Baha Blast once in a while. Their quesadillas are great.
    Arby's - Meh. Not bad but not the first choice.
    Taco Time - Good hot sauce, decent overall.
    Dominos - No. If you want a pizza go to "x", if you want a sandwich go to "y", if you want pasta go to "z"
    Pizza Hut - The Oregon State of big chain pizza. Complete garbage. Only reason they are around because fat people want more clogged arteries in their pizza crust
    Popeye's - If I am getting fried chicken quickly its here or Ezells. Fuck KFC.

Little Caesars is severely underrated for quick pizza. Papa Murphys the day after refrigerated/cold is the meta though.
    Ezell doesn’t even own Ezell’s anymore.

People forget that.
  • Options
    SweatpantsGeneralSweatpantsGeneral Member Posts: 2,053
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Name Dropper
    My perspective:

The Elbe Bar and Grill - Wednesday night is steak night. Huge chunk of meat and baked potato for 8.99 Bartenders incredibly hot by Lewis County/Southern Pierce County standards. Tell Delta Koop sent ya.
    The Highlander in Ashford - always has sucked and always will. Dude got shot there recently. Heard the bartender fart.
    Bruno's in Eatonville - High prices and long waits. Good food when you get it.
    Scaleburger in Elbe - Overrated,clap, clap, clapclapclap.
    Elbe Junction - Craft beers and good eats. And my art.
    Copper Creek Inn, Ashford - Amazing, long wait.
    The Pour House in Eatonville - Easy win pulltabs, and good pizza and run by a hottie named Abbie that shot me down in flames recently when I told her she was dating a millenial beardy douche.
    Headquarters Tavern in Mineral - Where I saved @TommySQC from a tweeker. It sucks. Full of methers and the bartender has AIDS I think.
    Rivers in Morton. Owned by a fren. Outstanding. Tapas in Logging Country Who Knew?

You're welcome.

• Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I love almost all fast food. Burger King sucks. The pizza chains are kind of gross too, but I still eat them sometimes.
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,571
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    Everyone saying Burger King sucks is right...it does

But god damn do they have good milkshakes. Seriously, try one
  • Options
    KobeStanKobeStan Member Posts: 91
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Popeyes Taco Bell and Chickfila cannot be denied
  • Options
    DooglesDoogles Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 12,475
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    When the in-n-out vs Whataburger hot talk comes out you know we've reached peak off season
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    Doogles said:

When the in-n-out vs Whataburger hot talk comes out you know we've reached peak off season

The best season.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Everyone saying Burger King sucks is right...it does

But god damn do they have good milkshakes. Seriously, try one

BK has good breakfast too.

How their lunch and dinner keeps them in business I have no idea.
  • Options
    RoadDawg55RoadDawg55 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 30,123
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

I love almost all fast food. Burger King sucks. The pizza chains are kind of gross too, but I still eat them sometimes.

What do you think of Panda Express?
    Everyone loves Panda Express.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2018
    koopdog said:

My perspective:

The Elbe Bar and Grill - Wednesday night is steak night. Huge chunk of meat and baked potato for 8.99 Bartenders incredibly hot by Lewis County/Southern Pierce County standards. Tell Delta Koop sent ya.
    The Highlander in Ashford - always has sucked and always will. Dude got shot there recently. Heard the bartender fart.
    Bruno's in Eatonville - High prices and long waits. Good food when you get it.
    Scaleburger in Elbe - Overrated,clap, clap, clapclapclap.
    Elbe Junction - Craft beers and good eats. And my art.
    Copper Creek Inn, Ashford - Amazing, long wait.
    The Pour House in Eatonville - Easy win pulltabs, and good pizza and run by a hottie named Abbie that shot me down in flames recently when I told her she was dating a millenial beardy douche.
    Headquarters Tavern in Mineral - Where I saved @TommySQC from a tweeker. It sucks. Full of methers and the bartender has AIDS I think.
    Rivers in Morton. Owned by a fren. Outstanding. Tapas in Logging Country Who Knew?

You're welcome.

List incomplete without a mention of Wayne's Tavern in Puyallup.

https://youtu.be/0jmyasD4a9s?t=1m10s
  • Options
    greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,279
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment Combo Breaker

What do you think of Panda Express?
    Noodles and a double order of Orange Chicken. I could eat that everyday of my life.