Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Joseph Ngata, 5* 2019 WR, Folsom, CA (WE FUCKED THE POOCH)

Comments

• Options
    animateanimate Member Posts: 4,231
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    In Aaron Fullerton I trust!
  • Options
    BallzBallz Member Posts: 4,735
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs
    Tequilla said:

1) Read what I said again … if our offense is too complicated to pick up that's a problem. As for Jones, he played and really didn't see the field ahead of the JAGs even with some of the injuries. So while I understand your point regarding the talent (and I agree with that), the reality is that they didn't beat out guys that they SHOULD be more talented than. IF they are as good as everybody thinks that they are then they should easily pass guys this year. And if a guy like Osborne plays a meaningful role this year then your "the playbook is too complicated" argument takes on water.

2) John Ross was drafted in the 1st round because he runs a sub 4.2 40 and can blow by basically everybody in the league. Pettis was drafted in the 2nd round because he's a technician that is also arguably one of the most talented punt returners to ever come out of college. I get the premise of your point but when faced with the opportunity to get an elite guy to come to UW or Clemson, that player chose Clemson.

3) Alabama's top WR was Calvin Ridley … so go fuck yourself. If you've paid any attention on how you beat a team like Alabama over the years you'll notice that it comes in the passing game because you're not going to dominate them in the trenches. In the passing game, it normally comes with a QB with pretty good arm talent and having some combination of receivers that causes matchup problems. Against Clemson it was Mike Williams and Jordan Leggett. The other team that has regularly caused Alabama problems recently would be Ole Miss and all the receiving talent that they've had whether it was Evan Engram, STRING, Laquan Treadwell, and Cody Core. In both cases, you had multiple players that could create significant matchup problems and win 1 on 1 battles. Perhaps UW already has enough on the roster. What I do know is that Ngata falls into that class of player and having him on the UW roster puts them in a BETTER position to be the type of team that can win at the ELITE level.

4) When I read comments like this, what I hear is "things are good enough and they are what they are" … this is the type of loser comment that embraces the status quo and never dares to be better.

5) If you think I give a shit about what Oregon is doing, then you're an even bigger idiot. It's about going after those elite players and in particular those in our backyard. This is a point that both DDY and Pepsi go off on regularly. I'm not as adamant about it as they are, but having a perspective of where we're prioritizing matters. It's great that we want to go after an elite WR in Houston. I'm all for it. Let's go put in the leg work and try to figure out what the interest level is. If it's real then great go pursue it. If it isn't, then understand when to cut your losses and move on. We're honestly not doing a good enough job right now in this regard.

6) I'm all for going after OL/DL in this class because they are needed given our depth chart. But to act like there isn't a need at WR is FS. When you look at the depth chart right now, there's a lot of question marks on it. The roster on the whole is in a transition area right now as we're leveling up taking better players and they will pass older players. But the problem that is going to come with that is that it's really going to impact our depth in this transition. So yes, trying to do our best to maintain balance in positions will be important.

1. Nobody is beating out anybody at WR if they don't know the fucking playbook and are a liability on the field. You keep saying fucking true Freshmen WR's should have beat out the veteran JAGs if they're more talented but that can't fucking happen when they don't know the entire fucking offense! Have you not been paying attention to the way Petersen runs this program the past five years? He will keep playing those fucking JAG WRs no matter what because they know what they're doing and have more game experience and therefore more of his trust. Even if the young receivers look great in fall camp that will only earn them more rotational reps behind the fucking JAGS. It's not a 100% fair competition because experience is heavily weighted. Like I said. The JAGS need to graduate for WR talent to be stacked and the young talent at WR needs time to develop. Get over it.

2. John Ross would not have been a first round pick if he had been in some bullshit gimmick offense in college. He proved he was 1st round worthy before the draft by showing he can run the full route tree in our offense. The 40 time only bumped him up to top-15 but he was already a 1st rounder before that.

3. Cool, you got me there. Ridley was good. But my point stands. Alabama didn't win that game because of Calvin Ridley. They won it in the trenches. Georgia's D-line got gassed. Couldn't pressure Tua enough and he dimed them up in the back end because of it. Bama also was able to run it on them effectively when they put Najee in the game. LINEMAN! They win or lose games! Who knew?

4. You clearly don't understand the fucking concept of a trade off. If you whiff on an elite WR but replace him in the class with a 4-star lineman you're still recruiting well. And yeah, I'm pretty fucking satisfied bringing in the WR talent we have the past two classes. I'll also be satisfied with three more 4* WR's next class. As much as you wanna suck off Dennis and Coker you're misrepresenting them. They were complaining about WR recruiting when we were signing the Quinton Pounds and Jordan Chins of the world. Those days are over. We're bringing in the type of talent we want at WR. Can't fucking get them all especially when we haven't won shit yet. All I hear from you is a fucking spoiled baby who doesn't appreciate the massive improvements UW has made both on the field and in recruiting. Yes, we want the best talent possible but we CAN'T GET THEM ALL! Even Bama and Ohio State lose recruiting battle for guys they really want. Everybody takes L's. Get over it. As long you turn that L into another quality player added to the roster (perhaps at a different position) then you're in good shape.

5. Can you specify what elite talent we're not getting besides Ngata and Charbonnet? You sound like a fucking retarted doogman poster who looks at star ratings and says "nope, not enough stars, we're not bringing in the elite talent we need". Fucking watch the tape you idiot! Our commits are fucking elite studs. Tell me specifically who you don't think is elite that we have committed right now.

6. Obviously the fucking coaches don't think WR is as big of a need as you do fucktard! If they did they would have taken Pittman and Delgado. But they didn't. They thoroughly addressed that position recently and feel good about the guys they have and Taj Davis. Now they need to develop them. Period. End of story.

7. You're a stupid ass fat fuck fan sitting in the stands who just wants to bitch because it makes him feel better. Coach Pete isn't perfect but overall he knows what the fuck he's doing so sit your ass down and enjoy the ride bitch.
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,294
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    edited July 2018
    This rant is going to be really funny when we offer Tarik Luckett
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    1) You are clearly incapable of understanding what's going on. Putting guys in positions to be successful matters. If guys can't get on the field because it's too complex to do so that's a problem. Different position but both Alabama and Georgia were able to play with Freshman QBs in the title game last year. Pretty sure that the QB position is more difficult than the WR position. Point to all of this comes down to the fact that if the younger players are more talented, you find ways to get them on the field in positions to be successful. Hunter Bryant didn't really have a problem did he? Was the playbook too difficult for him? Stop making fucking doogish excuses.

2) The 40 time bumped Ross into the Top 10 … not the Top 15 you twit.

3) Sure … tell yourself whatever you want to believe. As for Najee, he had 6 FUCKING carries in the game. So shut the fuck up about how he turned the tide by running it effectively. He hit some big plays and that obviously helped the cause. But 6 carries isn't proving your point.

4) Go ahead and tell yourself that I don't know what a trade off is. Have you not paid attention to the meltdowns from Dennis or Pepsi in the last 24 hours or so? I know what conversations I've had. I know how much those conversations are of similar viewpoints that I have. But go ahead and keep telling yourself that I'm just off base. And BTW, I'm very realistic about what UW can get done recruiting wise. Get the fuck out of here with this doogish fucking perspective about being happy with where we are comparatively to where we used to be. Get the fuck back to Doogman with those opinions.

5) I watch tape of each and every recruit that we receive LOIs from. In case you haven't heard of this thing called the TSIO Podcast and the Recruiting Special … I may have contributed to those episodes before … just saying. Give yourself about 5 months and you'll get my opinions on the guys that we have in this class. There's not a single player that I've moaned and groaned about missing out on in this class with the exception of Ngata. He's that big of a difference maker.

6) Cue another fucking doogish perspective … TRUST THE COACHES. How many fucking doogish excuses do you have/

7) Congrats on confirming in 100% detail that you're just an immature kid that doesn't have a clue …
  • Options
    ThebourbinatorThebourbinator Member Posts: 664
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes

Holy fuck you’re stupid Mossert. Game speed in high school means jack shit for an RBs development. Remember Jonathan Stewart? His HS league was white and slow as shit and he was a fucking machine right off the bat. Tyner was a pussy who went down on first contact. He was a track guy trying to play football.

Life must be difficult being so fucking dumb.

Hurtful. That was my high school league. Stewart absolutely truck sticked my younger brother who was playing DT for Chehalis. They were roughly the same size. CSB.
    One might say he shit down his throat
  • Options
    SquirtSquirt Member Posts: 485
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment Name Dropper

Peterman thinks he’s smart with the recruiting shit but he’s actually an idiot.

Kim, you are dialed in and one of the best in the biz, so I trust your opinion.

You were right all along about Coach Pete.

I just wish he hadn't been too proud to have that talk with you when you left your coat in his office.
  • Options
    BleachedAnusDawgBleachedAnusDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 10,486
    First Comment First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club
    whuggy said:

Gotta say Strong Arm is giving as good as he is getting here. I'm gonna have to rate this a draw and look forward to the rematch.

Cliffs notes?
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

1) You are clearly incapable of understanding what's going on. Putting guys in positions to be successful matters. If guys can't get on the field because it's too complex to do so that's a problem. Different position but both Alabama and Georgia were able to play with Freshman QBs in the title game last year. Pretty sure that the QB position is more difficult than the WR position. Point to all of this comes down to the fact that if the younger players are more talented, you find ways to get them on the field in positions to be successful. Hunter Bryant didn't really have a problem did he? Was the playbook too difficult for him? Stop making fucking doogish excuses.

2) The 40 time bumped Ross into the Top 10 … not the Top 15 you twit.

3) Sure … tell yourself whatever you want to believe. As for Najee, he had 6 FUCKING carries in the game. So shut the fuck up about how he turned the tide by running it effectively. He hit some big plays and that obviously helped the cause. But 6 carries isn't proving your point.

4) Go ahead and tell yourself that I don't know what a trade off is. Have you not paid attention to the meltdowns from Dennis or Pepsi in the last 24 hours or so? I know what conversations I've had. I know how much those conversations are of similar viewpoints that I have. But go ahead and keep telling yourself that I'm just off base. And BTW, I'm very realistic about what UW can get done recruiting wise. Get the fuck out of here with this doogish fucking perspective about being happy with where we are comparatively to where we used to be. Get the fuck back to Doogman with those opinions.

5) I watch tape of each and every recruit that we receive LOIs from. In case you haven't heard of this thing called the TSIO Podcast and the Recruiting Special … I may have contributed to those episodes before … just saying. Give yourself about 5 months and you'll get my opinions on the guys that we have in this class. There's not a single player that I've moaned and groaned about missing out on in this class with the exception of Ngata. He's that big of a difference maker.

6) Cue another fucking doogish perspective … TRUST THE COACHES. How many fucking doogish excuses do you have/

7) Congrats on confirming in 100% detail that you're just an immature kid that doesn't have a clue …

1. I'm not making fucking excuses for them. I'm telling you the facts. Ty Jones came early in the Spring last year, this past Spring he admitted he still didn't know the entire playbook throughout the season but now he has a good grasp of it. That's from his own fucking mouth. Your response is "Well it shouldn't be that way". I don't give a fuck if you think it shouldn't be that way! The point is that's the way it IS and has been since Petersen has arrived. The offense is thick with a million different formations, route combinations, and motions. Alabama and Georgia don't run the shit we run.

2. Top 10 is in the Top 15 ass wipe.

3. Again, not telling myself anything or "believing" anything. The game was won in the trenches. That's indisputable. You want to try to nit pick shit outside of my main point because you know I'm right.

4. IDGAF about the conversations you've fucking had in the past! There's a fucking difference between having high expectations and wanting quality talent to be brought in at every position and being a whiny little bitch who's never satisfied no matter what. Nobody is on your fucking side here. We're bringing in quality WR talent now. You wanna bitch about a position bitch about OLB recruiting.

5. IDGAF that you're on a fucking podcast bitch. Any retard can be on a fucking podcast talking about shit. Doesn't mean you know shit about football talent. It is fucking obvious the majority of your perception of recruits is driven by star rankings. You scoffed at Taj Davis for being a "3-star" when he is clearly way more talented than the 3-star guys we signed under Pease. You keep trying to fucking deny it but you already exposed yourself with the 247 "warm" and "cool" shit for the 2020 WR recruits. You don't know shit and you're a fucking mindless sheep. You believe in star rankings done by football amateurs like Biggins and Huffman and you follow behind Dennis and Coker like a little fan boy who's just honored to be on the pod.

6. Yes bitch, when it comes to talent evaluation and allocating the scholarships I TRUST THE COACHES because at this point in the program's development they are no longer having to reach way down their board for a Jordan Chin type recruit. They are getting top of the board guys. Chris Petersen is the best talent elevator in the country! The program is rolling. Doesn't mean you can't criticize certain specific details, or strategy, or OLB recruiting but you are fucking reaching and look like a whiny bitch when criticizing WR recruiting. I'm sure you would feel better if we had Pittman and Delgado on the commit list because they have 4-stars next to their names even though they're midgets. But the coaches would prefer to save those scholarships for 4-star lineman. Sad day for you.
  • Options
    1) TRUST THE COACHES - they are never wrong or need to adjust

2) Apparently 10 = 15 ... must be some Quook math

3) The game was won because Saban inserted a more talented FRESHMAN to replace a QB that wasn’t good enough. That FRESHMAN QB is a playmaker and was an ELITE recruit. SHOCKING that an ELITE recruit mattered.

4) Being satisfies leads to complacency ... which is death to anybody in any business where continual improvement matters.

5) I don’t give a shit about star rankings ... that’s a well known FACT. BTW, saying that a current 3* verbal is better than Pease’s 3* JAGs isn’t solidifying your case

6) Let’s come full circle with TRUST THE COACHES

Get the fuck out of here you DOOG that belongs on DOOGMAN
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

1) TRUST THE COACHES - they are never wrong or need to adjust

2) Apparently 10 = 15 ... must be some Quook math

3) The game was won because Saban inserted a more talented FRESHMAN to replace a QB that wasn’t good enough. That FRESHMAN QB is a playmaker and was an ELITE recruit. SHOCKING that an ELITE recruit mattered.

4) Being satisfies leads to complacency ... which is death to anybody in any business where continual improvement matters.

5) I don’t give a shit about star rankings ... that’s a well known FACT. BTW, saying that a current 3* verbal is better than Pease’s 3* JAGs isn’t solidifying your case

6) Let’s come full circle with TRUST THE COACHES

Get the fuck out of here you DOOG that belongs on DOOGMAN

1. As I already explained you can certainly criticize the coaches for certain thinks but WR recruiting isn't one of them at this time.

2. Top 10 is within the range of top 15 you fucking idiot. I was correct bitch! John Ross was drafted in the top 15. I can use whatever range I fucking want to in order to describe where he was drafted. Sure top 10 is slightly more accurate but top 15 isn't incorrect you fuck.

3. The Alabama Freshmen wouldn't have been able to do shit if they didn't have all that talent around them and if Alabama wasn't winning the game in the trenches. But again, your argument is futile. My argument is there are barriers that prevent true Freshman WR's from being starters at UW no matter how talented they are. You're trying to argue that it shouldn't be that way. I don't give a fuck. That's the way it is and it isn't going to change.

4. We are bringing in 4-star WR's with fucking ease. WR recruiting literally can't get much better than where it's at you idiot. You're an unrealistic, whiny bitch for constantly wanting more and wanting to get fucking everybody. There's a huge fucking difference between saying "Aaron Fuller, Andre Baccellia, and Jordan Chin are fine" and saying "Ty Jones, Austin Osborne, Marquis Spiker, and Taj Davis are fine and we can win with them." Huge fucking gap in physical talent between those two groups.

5. You obviously give a whole hell of a fuck about star ratings. I can sense your disdain for 3-stars. You would trade Taj Davis for any "4-star" WR in a heart beat. You also just admitted you don't think he's better than the 3-star JAGS Pease recruiting because he's also currently rated a 3-star. You're a fucking idiot and you don't know football talent. Stupid ass fucking sheep.

6. You are the biggest retard doog on this fucking board. You belong on fucking doogman complaining about fucking star rankings and the "3-star" guys UW is taking. I'm pretty sure you already are but under a different tag. Fucking idiot holy fuck.
  • Options
    1) *things

2) People don’t talk about Top 15 picks ... they talk Top 5, Top 10, Top 20, and 1st round

3) You clearly don’t get the concept of constantly evaluating what you are doing and looking for ways to improve going forward. You take the comments from Ty Jones and say that that’s the way it is. I hear those comments and I hear an opportunity to re-evaluate and find a better way.

4) And for the group you said is fine, tgere’s Another HUGE gap between them and Ngata. That’s like saying I’ve got Doug Baldwin and he’s nice so it’s ok that I don’t have Julio Jones. That’s FS logic to the highest order.

5) Furthest thing from the truth. I love both of our ILB recruits last year - neither a 4 Star. Pretty sure Rapp was a 3 Star - I was big on him. I’m big on Curne as a 3 Star. Also a huge fan of Dissly and he was a 2 Star. The only thing I care about with regard to stars is how many 4 and above we have on our roster as it is a LEADING INDICATOR of our ability to compete at the national level.

6) it’s mind blowing how clueless you are
  • Options
    Tequilla said:

1) *things

2) People don’t talk about Top 15 picks ... they talk Top 5, Top 10, Top 20, and 1st round

3) You clearly don’t get the concept of constantly evaluating what you are doing and looking for ways to improve going forward. You take the comments from Ty Jones and say that that’s the way it is. I hear those comments and I hear an opportunity to re-evaluate and find a better way.

4) And for the group you said is fine, tgere’s Another HUGE gap between them and Ngata. That’s like saying I’ve got Doug Baldwin and he’s nice so it’s ok that I don’t have Julio Jones. That’s FS logic to the highest order.

5) Furthest thing from the truth. I love both of our ILB recruits last year - neither a 4 Star. Pretty sure Rapp was a 3 Star - I was big on him. I’m big on Curne as a 3 Star. Also a huge fan of Dissly and he was a 2 Star. The only thing I care about with regard to stars is how many 4 and above we have on our roster as it is a LEADING INDICATOR of our ability to compete at the national level.

6) it’s mind blowing how clueless you are

2. I don't care. John Ross was drafted in the top 15. That's a fact.

3. And you don't fucking understand that what Petersen does fucking works and is not going to change. His offensive philosophy has been the same since he first became a head coach. He's not going to simplify the offense just to get fucking true Freshman WR's on the field. He's going to have them develop in an offense that better prepares them for the NFL and helps them get drafted higher and make that transition so we can continue to attract more and more top WR talent. Clemson's ability to develop WR's and get them drafted is in part why Ngata committed to them. You're stupid ass fucking ideas about how to "improve" the program don't fucking matter and won't be implemented. Get over it.

4. No there's not a huge gap. As I said before, Ngata is a man-child but as the guys I mentioned develop in the weight room and on the field they will close the gap. Ngata is a rare talent but getting him is not necessary for this team to play at the highest level of college football. NFL talent is NFL talent. If we had fucking 12 clones of Dante Pettis on the roster our WR corps would be good enough to win a national championship. Same with Osborne, Spiker, Jones, Davis. NFL talent is NFL talent and we're bringing in NFL talent at WR. I can't help you if you're too dumb or shortsighted to see that. The difference is instead of just having two NFL WR's on the roster like we did with Ross and Pettis, we will have many. Doug Baldwin physically is a JAG who has overcome the odds. The WR recruits we are bringing in have more physical talent than he does. Stop trying to be fucking Dennis. You're not Dennis. You're a fucking stupid sheep.

5. Having 4-stars on the roster is important when they are actually 4-star talents. But we're also bringing in a bunch of underrated 3-stars who are actually 4-star talents. Look around the fucking nation at the recruiting classes of "big boys" like LSU, Clemson, and Michigan. You'll see a lot of fucking 3-stars on their commit lists. The star rankings are 50% dog shit. Clemson beat Alabama for a title with ONE fucking top 10 class on their roster. ONE! UW had the #13 class last cycle and that's before we've won anything. Your bitching is misplaced and retarded. We are recruiting pretty fucking well for a team that hasn't won shit yet. Whiffing on Ngata doesn't change that and he doesn't make or break this class. Take Dennis' dick out your mouth hoe.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    Meek said:

fuck you two take this offline.

There is clearly some sexual tension between these idiots.
  • Options
    BasemanBaseman Member Posts: 12,365
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Suddenly, Sled & Hondo are more tolerable.

Derek: When you banish the vermin, keep the gates closed.