Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

How fucking shitty were we? last year?

13»

Comments

• Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    theLSkid said:

you forgot the key stat vs ASU where we missed a 27 yard and 21 yard field goal.

fuck me.

That’s the thing most miss in that game ... we played like shit ... butvmake those FGs at 13-13 we still win that game
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    edited July 2018
    Tequilla said:

theLSkid said:

you forgot the key stat vs ASU where we missed a 27 yard and 21 yard field goal.

fuck me.

That’s the thing most miss in that game ... we played like shit ... butvmake those FGs at 13-13 we still win that game
    Talk about doog revision. Did you miss the part where we kneeled on the 5 while up 6?

Sad!!
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,538
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    godawgst said:

koopdog said:

I noticed one of my minion likes was from @LebamDawg My High School Senior Year and first couple of years of college GF was from PeEll... Was wondering if we were Eskimo Brothers.

Forgive if I've asked this before. I've had a shit ton of head injuries.

No shit, small world I was born and raised in PeEll (Trojan Pride)

What was her name?
    @koopdog @godawgst
    I have lived in the greater metropolitan area of Lebam for only 10 years. Moved here when I got fed up with the BS of greater (lesser?) Puget Sound. Do go the Pe Ell Pub for burger beer and pool on occasion. Pissed that the Lebam Tavern closed right after I moved here. It is across the field from my place.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    koopdog said:

koopdog said:

This is Koopdog's ghost. I survived being shot, stabbed, blowed up, hitting a bridge at 80 miles an hour, and fucking Lewis County Hairdressers. And being friends with @TommySQC . But this was too much. I killed myself half way through. Thanks @Dennis_DeYoung you prick. You accomplished what several exes, Al-Qaeda, and bare backing several strippers in my twenties did not.

Who are you???
    He's the Sweatpants General, you fucking momo
    Never heard of it...
    Here's the thing so much how hard you try. I'm a stalwart, And you just kick the fence. I'm sorry about that for you. You're like the fat latin chick in Orange is the New Black. I do love you Tommy. But you should prolly just downgrade.
    TYFYS
  • Options

Tequilla said:

theLSkid said:

fuck me.

Talk about doog revision. Did you miss the part where we kneeled on the 5 while up 6?

Sad!!
    1) If it gets 13-13 I’d bet on ASU folding the tent

2) I don’t think ASU goes for it on 4th down in that spot - big difference going for that where failure still means a TD is needed to beat you vs a FG

3) I still have no clue how ASU got lucky on that 4th down play ... that’s incomplete 81% of the time
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,583
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Tequilla said:

Tequilla said:

theLSkid said:

fuck me.

Sad!!
    1) If it gets 13-13 I’d bet on ASU folding the tent

2) I don’t think ASU goes for it on 4th down in that spot - big difference going for that where failure still means a TD is needed to beat you vs a FG

3) I still have no clue how ASU got lucky on that 4th down play ... that’s incomplete 81% of the time

If you scored 4 more TDs you would have won by 3 scores
  • Options
    PostGameOrangeSlicesPostGameOrangeSlices Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 24,527
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club
    If Washington lines up in the I formation and runs Gaskin and Coleman up the gut, UW wins by 5 TDs.

My eyes were bleeding watching that game and the dink and dunk 3 yard screens from Browning gave me a stroke.

For as good of a coach as Peterlips is, how can he not see that running the fucking ball is our strength? This is the same shit as Sark - coaching to make the QB look like the savior. It's like Sark learned how to coach the fundamentals and run a disciplined program...the obsession to pass is still there.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

If Washington lines up in the I formation and runs Gaskin and Coleman up the gut, UW wins by 5 TDs.

My eyes were bleeding watching that game and the dink and dunk 3 yard screens from Browning gave me a stroke.

For as good of a coach as Peterlips is, how can he not see that running the fucking ball is our strength? This is the same shit as Sark - coaching to make the QB look like the savior. It's like Sark learned how to coach the fundamentals and run a disciplined program...the obsession to pass is still there.

YBFE
  • Options

This is why I hate offenses designed by former QBs. They think of everything through the lens of the QB. So runs are there to tighten defenses up for big pass plays.

Every fucking retard former QB color commentator says “they should take a shot right here!” 48 times in the game.

Want to know why?

Because in their fantasy, pretty much every play is a pass with every fifth play as a deep pass.
    If I'm an OC, I have the following objectives:

1) I'm ensuring that I've got the talent necessary to be good at BOTH the run and the pass

2) IF I can be successful doing so, I force teams to prove that they can stop the running game. If they can't do that, then I keep running the ball

3) I allow the numbers to dictate where I attack … if you put 7 in the box I'm running … if you put 8 in the box then I'm killing you with play action and the pass

Any time you have a preconceived notion of how you're going to beat or attack a team, then you are very likely going to run the risk of forcing the situation
  • Options
    89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    godawgst said:

koopdog said:

I noticed one of my minion likes was from @LebamDawg My High School Senior Year and first couple of years of college GF was from PeEll... Was wondering if we were Eskimo Brothers.

What was her name?
    Holy fuck, I thought it was a typo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pe_Ell,_Washington
  • Options
    LebamDawgLebamDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 8,538
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    89ute said:

godawgst said:

koopdog said:

What was her name?
    Holy fuck, I thought it was a typo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pe_Ell,_Washington
    it gets worse Mr. @89ute https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lebam,_Washington
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    IF I’m an OC I just hope for a good clean game with no injuries.
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    edited July 2018

But you're not. You get paid $7.00 an hour to coordinate the offense of your local DSA chapter's telemarketing operation.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

But you're not. You get paid $7.00 an hour to coordinate the offense of your local DSA chapter's telemarketing operation.
    Someone missed the memo about Seattle’s minimum wage