Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Auburn website scouts the Huskies

2»

Comments

• Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Mosster47 said:

"In the 2016 Peach Bowl against Alabama, Browning had one of the worst performances of his career, going 20 of 38 for 150 yards with a touchdown and two interceptions."

We threw the ball 38 fucking times. 38 fucking times.

Well, you weren't going to run on Bama so what else were you supposed to do? Punt it back to them on 1st down?
    fuck off
    So yes, and I agree a 1st down punt is smarter than a Browning throw. They might bobble the fair catch.
  • Options
    LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,628
    Standard Supporter
    "Most critical departures: WR Dante Pettis, TE Will Dissly, DL Vita Vea, LB Azeem Victor, LB Kelshawn Bierria"
  • Options
    LaZorisLaZoris Member Posts: 1,628
    Standard Supporter
    edited July 2018
    Nonfanatic
    1 day ago
    "Should be one of the better games the first weekend.
    I will be surprised if Washington can match up physically (especially Washington's O-line against Auburn's front 7) but with a guy like Browning you've always got a shot."
  • Options
    Baseman said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

"In the 2016 Peach Bowl against Alabama, Browning had one of the worst performances of his career, going 20 of 38 for 150 yards with a touchdown and two interceptions."

Well, you weren't going to run on Bama so what else were you supposed to do? Punt it back to them on 1st down?
    fuck off
    So yes, and I agree a 1st down punt is smarter than a Browning throw. They might bobble the fair catch.
    Kicking to Dante Pettis was brilliant.
    That guy's an idiot. He is FSU's problem for three years now. Year one of Miami, ND, Clemson and Florida with a coach is going to be the beginning of the end.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Mosster47 said:

Baseman said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

fuck off
    That guy's an idiot. He is FSU's problem for three years now. Year one of Miami, ND, Clemson and Florida with a coach is going to be the beginning of the end.
    Seems like his offensive coordinator will be a HUGE upgrade. I feel it in my bones.
  • Options

Mosster47 said:

Baseman said:

Mosster47 said:

Mosster47 said:

fuck off
    I would bet there are multiple posts here of Mooster sucking off Taggart
    I was very complimentary of his recruiting and that was warranted. I thought his coaching was mediocre at best. Very stubborn and wanted to win his way more than to just win.