Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

'Mellennial Night' at the Park

2»

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited July 2018

i think this is great. the fact its national news shows where our society is off track

Disagree. This shows we have no real problems to deal with so shit like this and that someone in the country somewhere said ni**ger makes national news.

Some would say that someone saying that proves we are a racist society. I say that it’s national news suggests the opposite.
  • Options
    ThomasFremontThomasFremont Member Posts: 13,325
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

i think this is great. the fact its national news shows where our society is off track

Disagree. This shows we have no real problems to deal with so shit like this and that someone in the country somewhere said ni**ger makes national news.

Some would say that someone saying that proves we are a racist society. I say that it’s national news suggests the opposite.
    As an isolated incident I would agree. But there have been countless stories like this. Maybe everyone having a video camera in their pocket is exposing what was always there. Or maybe it’s just worse now than in recent years. There have been more white supremacy rallies in the last 2 years than I can recall from the previous decade+. Maybe it’s the last gasp of a dying ideology. At least that’s the hope.
  • Options
    DawgFaderDawgFader Member Posts: 1,414
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Wake me up when this thread is over!
  • Options
    JaWarrenJaHookerJaWarrenJaHooker Member Posts: 1,980
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

?