Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Final Weekend Visitors

Comments

• Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

Christ. Maybe it’s a good thing he doesn’t try. Most awkward and forced emoji ever.
    ;)
  • Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    edited February 2018
    BaldwinIV said:

dnc said:

BaldwinIV said:

BallzDeep said:

But yet again you motherfuckers want to try to poke holes in the shit I say and ignore my overriding point which is no matter what happened over the weekend and what happens leading up to signing day; neither Tuli or Martin is a UW lock till they sign on the dotted line so I don't want to see any of you dooging over fucking hints dropped by Ruth or Kalepo on fucking Twitter that we got one of these guys or both of them because until they sign we don't have either of them. Assume they are signing with SC until proven otherwise.

You're annoying.
    why lie about the playoff game? this makes your other claims about silent commits extremely tenuous at best
    HR, YK

My favorite is BTP being confident about Martin because of something he overheard Martin saying in the student section at the hoops game. What's Martin going to say then "I"m going to TAMU?"

LIFPO
    That's one of many things that make me confident.
    GIVE US DETAILS YOU MOTHERFUCKER ENOUGH WITH THIS VAGUE BULLSHIT

I clearly cannot handle the ups and downs
    There is a 100% chance he is full of shit.

When did posters here put stock into this dude's predictions? When did he go from hyper shitposter to valued contributor?
    I mean I've been right on every recruiting prediction going back to Byron Murphy. For example, I was right on Kaho and Kyler this year.
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

BaldwinIV said:

dnc said:

BaldwinIV said:

BallzDeep said:

But yet again you motherfuckers want to try to poke holes in the shit I say and ignore my overriding point which is no matter what happened over the weekend and what happens leading up to signing day; neither Tuli or Martin is a UW lock till they sign on the dotted line so I don't want to see any of you dooging over fucking hints dropped by Ruth or Kalepo on fucking Twitter that we got one of these guys or both of them because until they sign we don't have either of them. Assume they are signing with SC until proven otherwise.

You're annoying.
    why lie about the playoff game? this makes your other claims about silent commits extremely tenuous at best
    HR, YK

My favorite is BTP being confident about Martin because of something he overheard Martin saying in the student section at the hoops game. What's Martin going to say then "I"m going to TAMU?"

LIFPO

When did posters here put stock into this dude's predictions? When did he go from hyper shitposter to valued contributor?
    I mean I've been right on every recruiting prediction going back to Byron Murphy.
    Loaded up on SPX March 30 2640 Puts on Thursday.

Obvious trade seemed obvious with the likely release of the FBI vetted summary last Friday.
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,894
    Standard Supporter

BaldwinIV said:

dnc said:

BaldwinIV said:

BallzDeep said:

You're annoying.
    HR, YK

LIFPO

Because he is at least highschool teammates if not friends with Pilska, and he is the same age as all these kids so he may have other connections as well. I actually trust BTP, until he makes me look like an idiot for believing him which is very possible.
    I don't doubt that btp is privy to some info that the rest of us may not have access to.

That being said, it's odd that he chooses to spend so much time on this site talking with men twice his age
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Wondering, what was BTP willing to do to close the deal?
  • Options
    whlinderwhlinder Member Posts: 4,265
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

Wondering, what was BTP willing to do to close the deal?

Easier to ask what he wasn’t willing to do.

Remember this is the offspring of @Swaye and @dnc
  • Options
    AIRWOLFAIRWOLF Member Posts: 1,840
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    BaldwinIV said:

dnc said:

BaldwinIV said:

BallzDeep said:

You're annoying.
    HR, YK

LIFPO

You seem angry.
  • Options
    BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    AIRWOLF said:

BaldwinIV said:

dnc said:

BaldwinIV said:

BallzDeep said:

You're annoying.
    HR, YK

LIFPO

You seem angry.
    just skeptical

when was the last time UW blew NSD up?
  • Options
    RhythmicSlappingDawgRhythmicSlappingDawg Member Posts: 1,176
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943

BaldwinIV said:

dnc said:

BaldwinIV said:

BallzDeep said:

You're annoying.
    HR, YK

LIFPO

Because he is at least highschool teammates if not friends with Pilska, and he is the same age as all these kids so he may have other connections as well. I actually trust BTP, until

BaldwinIV said:

dnc said:

BaldwinIV said:

BallzDeep said:

You're annoying.
    HR, YK

LIFPO

Because he is at least highschool teammates if not friends with Pilska, and he is the same age as all these kids so he may have other connections as well. I actually trust BTP, until he makes me look like an idiot for believing him which is very possible.
    I trust again
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    @backthepack I trust you again. Until I don’t. LIPO!!!
  • Options
    Neighbor2972Neighbor2972 Member Posts: 4,292
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes

Ulofoshio looks solid, I'm surprised his only offers are Northern Arizona and Robert Morris.

Uh, maybe I'm just a terrible evaluator, but Ulofoshio looks really good. Shocked he doesn't have any G5 offers. Does Bishop Gorman just make everyone look good?

Ulofoshio is like a poor man's Abdul-Malik McClain in my book. As a walk-on, I really see some potential to contribute. Hopefully he's from a typical Nigerian family that's like 'wait - you're not going to fucking NAU over the Univ of Washington to play football?? Go to the better school!' - so I'm hopeful there.

Ulofoshio is fucking god tier for a walk-on. It's about time we stepped our walk-on game up a bit. Can't wait until all these squirrely white WRs and DBs graduate after this year.

Sometimes the TBS nerds are good, still don't understand how he was a walk-on
  • Options
    dirtysouwfdawgdirtysouwfdawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,827
    5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam

Ulofoshio looks solid, I'm surprised his only offers are Northern Arizona and Robert Morris.

Uh, maybe I'm just a terrible evaluator, but Ulofoshio looks really good. Shocked he doesn't have any G5 offers. Does Bishop Gorman just make everyone look good?

Ulofoshio is like a poor man's Abdul-Malik McClain in my book. As a walk-on, I really see some potential to contribute. Hopefully he's from a typical Nigerian family that's like 'wait - you're not going to fucking NAU over the Univ of Washington to play football?? Go to the better school!' - so I'm hopeful there.

Ulofoshio is fucking god tier for a walk-on. It's about time we stepped our walk-on game up a bit. Can't wait until all these squirrely white WRs and DBs graduate after this year.

Sometimes the TBS nerds are good, still don't understand how he was a walk-on
    A real rags to riches story
  • Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,894
    Standard Supporter

BaldwinIV said:

dnc said:

BaldwinIV said:

BallzDeep said:

You're annoying.
    HR, YK

LIFPO

I don't doubt that btp is privy to some info that the rest of us may not have access to.

That being said, it's odd that he chooses to spend so much time on this site talking with men twice his age
    In retrospect, i only stand by the 2nd part of this statement