Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Comments

• Options
    MikeDamoneMikeDamone Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 37,781
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    He should leave!!!!!! Needs to take care of his family. He's done all he can do at Oregon. He has a limited shelf life. His stock won't go any higher. He is well spoken.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,258
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I suppose that Helrich's fault too!!!!!
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Going from Oregon to USC is a lateral move??? How fucking retarded are Quooks??

SC has won more Rose Bowls in a decade than Oregon has been to in over 100 years of trying to get to them. I guess 11 National Championships is equal to playing for one and instantly being investigated by the NCAA after the clock hit 0:00.

The Ducks were almost as good as SC under Pete Carroll, almost, once. My goodness. No head coach would leave a school like UW to go to Oregon. 9 out of 10 head coaches would leave a school like Washington to go to USC, because they are the pinnacle of college football.

Anyway, see my Mariota injury post below to see just how serious it really was.
  • Options
    Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,648
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Mosster47 said:

Going from Oregon to USC is a lateral move??? How fucking retarded are Quooks??

SC has won more Rose Bowls in a decade than Oregon has been to in over 100 years of trying to get to them. I guess 11 National Championships is equal to playing for one and instantly being investigated by the NCAA after the clock hit 0:00.

The Ducks were almost as good as SC under Pete Carroll, almost, once. My goodness. No head coach would leave a school like UW to go to Oregon. 9 out of 10 head coaches would leave a school like Washington to go to USC, because they are the pinnacle of college football.

Anyway, see my Mariota injury post below to see just how serious it really was.

If I can't see it, it doesn't exist.