Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

"He's from the Don James school of coaching." Brewer

2»

Comments

• Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper
    Amazing.

Three weeks ago Don James was a hack who was lucky to have played in an era when nobody cared about football.

Three weeks ago this was a program on the mend from 0-12 and it would be 3 years before things were normal again.

Now the media I pulling a gun on Coach Pete.
  • Options
    ORRegisteredOffenderORRegisteredOffender Member Posts: 139
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1
    edited December 2013
    our senior leadership needs to learn from their senior leadership. and how can that be good learning if the seniors who were there for our seniors' seniors were shitty 0-12 seniors. anybody with a quarter of a brain can see the direct line between the 91 sanctions and the 08 team and why we don't have any hope to ever be good again.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,726
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I actually thought it was a good article. Petersen will be under the microscope. Winners in Seattle always are. Seattle cares much more about style than substance. Article confirms its a good hire. If media slime don't like it, I do.

DFI will still have access. Nothing else matters
  • Options
    ExtraChrisBExtraChrisB Member Posts: 1,811
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Passion said:

oops...Don James was black?

I actually thought he was until I was like 12. I was born in 94 so I'd only heard my dad talk about him and for some reason little kid ChrisB decided DJ was a brotha.