Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Still soft on Russia

Comments

• Options
    Dude61Dude61 Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 1,227
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Wake me up when Trump sell 20% of our uranium reserves to Russia.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

2001400ex said:

Race, sledog, and Houston are awaiting their talking points memo.

Race will switch from "Trump is so hard on Russia" to "what's wrong with being friends with Russia?". Clockwork shill.

I'll check back in a few days to observe the aids on this thread.
    The original #clockworkshills were seen starting this thread with a reach-around.

HTH

Why do you two faggots want war with Russia so bad?
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,404
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    China is our enemy
  • Options
    GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,481
    Standard Supporter
    We don’t want a war with Russia because we probably don’t need one. I said probably, don’t twist. Russia has a metric fuckton of problems being somewhat held at bay by Putin. As the great diplomat and retired rear admiral Adam Carolla said, the Russians are the most fucked up white people on the planet. The Putin bandaids will probably only hold so long. We have tim on our side, no need to russ it.
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    Dude61 said:

Wake me up when Trump sell 20% of our uranium reserves to Russia.

Wake me up when that actually ever happened. I know your news source tells you it did. But it didn't.
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,600
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker

We don’t want a war with Russia because we probably don’t need one. I said probably, don’t twist. Russia has a metric fuckton of problems being somewhat held at bay by Putin. As the great diplomat and retired rear admiral Adam Carolla said, the Russians are the most fucked up white people on the planet. The Putin bandaids will probably only hold so long. We have tim on our side, no need to russ it.

I had to take a class in russian history back in college.

Holy fuck talk about depressing.
  • Options
    insinceredawginsinceredawg Member Posts: 5,117
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

Everybody talked about the Hard Line Obama took on Russia.

https://youtu.be/XsFR8DbSRQE

Figured Obama would get blamed in a discussion about Trump. Stick to your hero and his actions.
    Troomps are incapable of defending Tru
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

Race will switch from "Trump is so hard on Russia" to "what's wrong with being friends with Russia?". Clockwork shill.

The original #clockworkshills were seen starting this thread with a reach-around.

HTH

No one's saying we want war with Russia but it's fucking embarassing that our POTUS is bending over to Putin at every opportunity he gets while at the same time alienating us and starting trade wars with our allies. Is this you Trumptards' idea of how to MAGA?

• Options

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

Figured Obama would get blamed in a discussion about Trump. Stick to your hero and his actions.
    Troomps are incapable of defending Trump without bringing up Obama or Hillary. Happens every thread.
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

HTH

No one's saying we want war with Russia but it's fucking embarassing that our POTUS is bending over to Putin at every opportunity he gets while at the same time alienating us and starting trade wars with our allies. Is this you Trumptards' idea of how to MAGA?

• Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,525
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I thought @insinceredawg was going to LEAVE for a few days and then come back and pop off? What gives man? Couldn't help youself?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,525
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever. We begin bombing in five minutes.

Sounds FINAL
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

I thought @insinceredawg was going to LEAVE for a few days and then come back and pop off? What gives man? Couldn't help youself?

Troomps hate facts.
  • Options
    pawzpawz Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 18,800
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

HTH

Your ride-or-die ho, Hillary, wanted to escalate a war with Syria. A proxy war with the Russians over a natural gas pipeline.

Maybe you should stop being a #clockworkshill, faggot.
  • Options
    pawz said:

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

HTH

Your ride-or-die ho, Hillary, wanted to escalate a war with Syria. A proxy war with the Russians over a natural gas pipeline.

Maybe you should stop being a #clockworkshill, faggot.
    Must suck Trump dick. And blame Hillary.

Seriously can you go a post without blaming Hillary or Obama? Argue on the merits of your leader.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,750
    2001400ex said:

PurpleJ said:

Can you post something from a credible source?

Sure thing there Skippy.

On Friday, he remarked that Russia, which was kicked out of the now Group of Seven in 2014, should be reinstated.

"Russia should be in this meeting. Whether you like it or not and it may not be politically correct, but we have a world to run. G-7 threw Russia out. They should let Russia come back in," he said.

http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2018/06/08/trump-arrives-for-tense-g-7-summit-amid-anger-from-canada-europe-over-trade-policies.html
    Friends close, enemies closer. Way over your head, Hondo.

Keep up the struggle.
  • Options
    TurdBomberTurdBomber Member Posts: 19,750

2001400ex said:

salemcoog said:

pawz said:

2001400ex said:

HTH

Yet another douche who ignores the Godfather's life lessons.
  • Options
    PurpleJ said:

I was but I couldn't help checking to see how badly AIDS could spread. I was not disappointed.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,404
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

PurpleJ said:

I was but I couldn't help checking to see how badly AIDS could spread. I was not disappointed.
    The aids started with the op

Hth
  • Options
    Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,600
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    For the millionth time...trump exists specifically because of obama and hillary. So no, you can't talk about trump without talking about them. And the reason the left keeps losing is because they still dont get it.
  • Options

For the millionth time...trump exists specifically because of obama and hillary. So no, you can't talk about trump without talking about them. And the reason the left keeps losing is because they still dont get it.

What about the 16 Republicans who shit the bed against him?

And yes. You can talk about Trump without Obama and Hillary. Just troomps like you refuse to blame Trump for anything or revert to Obama and Hillary for excuses.