Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

We offered the top in-state guys who camped here this weekend right?

Comments

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    PurpleJ said:

I don't like this recent trend in glamping. I'm out in the woods doing low rent camping (small lean to shelter with one LED lamp and eating beans out of the can on a small campfire I had to build myself) to be able to hit the fly fishing stream at first light and next thing you know some woman with 3 inch nails, her idiot husband wearing an izod sweater, and their dumb fuck kids are setting up what looks like a circus tent 50 yards away, complete with sound system, ironing boards, inflatable furniture, generator, mini fridge and those auto burn logs that only fags use. The works. All pulled out of a fucking 80K Range Rover on 22's.

So, I'm all pissed off and I sneak over to their campsite after they turn the 42inch LCD television off for the night and get into their roll up mattresses and I steal their inflatable love seat and spend the next 20 minutes doing some gross carnal things to it. Put it back right where I found it and hope like hell they assume the crusty white streaks are mayo from their buffet style feast the night before. VICTORY!

I hate rich idiots with more money than sense. It isn't nature if you bring your entire fucking house with you morons.

Cool story brah
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,494
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I stand with Pete.
  • Options
    BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Hasn't Pete actually earned the trust now and it isn't a doog thing to say?
  • Options
    PurpleJPurpleJ Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 36,525
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BaldwinIV said:

I need to see a fucking natty.
  • Options
    TequillaTequilla Member Posts: 19,815
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes 5 Fuck Offs
    RealRhino said:

Now, I might be the biggest doog on here, but I really do trust the coaches. During the dark days I was telling anyone who would listen that you hire a fucking grown up who knows what they are doing and get the hell out of their way. We’ve done that so as a matter of principle I have to stick to it.

On the other hand I wonder if Pete might have a brain tumor. Or maybe he has the John Schneider Pete Carroll syndrome where you suddenly believe you are the smartest person in the room and can see things in players that nobody else does. He obviously must think that a bunch of three stars in Utah Hawaii and Arizona are better than four-star kids in California and even Washington.

I 81% believe what you're saying …

The challenge though is that if you really want to be elite at what you do, you have to constantly be asking yourself what is working and what isn't and actively work to get better. In most day to day environments, this is a massive blind spot for people as they surround themselves with yes people that only tell you what you want to hear. For others, they surround themselves with people who say it as they see it and there's trust in their opinions such that when they speak up, you listen.

The danger with Schneider/Carroll is that it took Schnieder a while to realize that they lost their way a bit (not sure Petey has figured that out). For Pete, this is worth watching over time and a threat to the program as everybody is trying to knock you down when you are on the top.
  • Options
    FremontTrollFremontTroll Member Posts: 4,709
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    PurpleJ said:

BaldwinIV said:

I need to see a fucking natty.
    I need to see two. Even Gene Chizik won one.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Never trust the coaches.
  • Options
    SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 362
    You want to get a reality check about how bad our fucking talent on the OL is? Go watch the PSU game.

-Nick Harris is being abused like a Thai 7 year old in Spooge's dungeon.
    -Jesse Sosebee can't move.
    -Andrew Kirkland was playing which means that no one behind him is any good.

Who could have seen this crisis coming? Now Bain has a back injury and we are back to relying on guys who've never played to come in and be great. And you loser fucks are okay with it because you are all fucking doogs at heart!

"I TRUST THE COACHES!!" "WHY ARE YOU SO WORRIED ABOUT OL RECRUITING?!?! OUR 2016 OFFENSIVE LINE WAS GREAT!!!" "HEIL STRAUßER!!"

Fuck that. We've recruited like absolute dog shit.

I "like" Norgy and I really like Kirkland - but let's be real for a second about what a pants-shitting 2017's class was. We missed Fozzy, Austin Jackson, AVT and a million others. We refuse to take more than 3 OL in a class.

So, the good news is going into 2019 we have, as far as proven linemen go: Nick Harris. Who is terrible.

This is the thing you fucking morons don't get about recruiting. Even though I like certain players and not others, you need to sign a lot of top players every year. AND YOU CERTAINLY DON'T NEED TO SIGN THE SAME AMOUNT OF WIDE FUCKING RECEIVERS OVER A FOUR YEAR PERIOD THAN FUCKING OFFENSIVE LINEMEN (which we did from 2015-2018; actually, if you count Nik Little, it's one more WR than OLs over that period).

WHY THE FUCK ARE WE SIGNING SO MANY FUCKING WRs?!?! You'd think that we play more WRs per play than we do OLs, but last time I checked, we actually average 2.2 more OL per play than WRs.

The other fucking joke about this is that, on average, OL recruiting is more spotty than WR recruiting (unless you are recruiting shit-bag WRs like we were from 2014-2016). And it's easy for a guy like Joseph Ngata to come in be good (though with our overly convoluted offense, it's hard for anyone to come in and contribute), but it takes 3 years for an OL to be ready generally.

LAST YEAR WE SIGNED 3 WRs and 3 OLs even though the previous year, we'd gotten 3 big time WRs and 1 big time OL and two projects and our big time OL dude has a back problem and we could've offered Beresford and gotten him.

Think about that shit.

Then think about this - Joseph Ngata (if we sign him) will be very likely to be leaving for the NFL before Kalepo has been a full year starter.

Our recruiting numbers at WR make no fucking sense because we sign as many WRs as we do OLs and DBs, though we play 5 of each of those per play.

This is just one sign that Pete doesn't fucking get it. There are millions, but this is one.

You know what another one is? In-state recruiting.

First of all, we've lost every 5* big-time player in-state under Pete except Sirmon. And now, to make sure that we never get anyone good, we refuse to offer in-state players.

We are dragging our feet on DJ Rogers, who has offers from: LS FUCKING U, Arkansas, Nebraska and USC. And not us.

I assume it's just so we can piss everyone in-state off and keep the narrative of 'UW doesn't offer in-state players' alive and well because it's great for our program.

You fucking idiots always want to debate about offering Gee Scott and you can shove that bullshit up your stupid vages, but even you idiots cannot fucking deny that not offering DJ Rogers is a fucking nightmare.

The two biggest time players in-state (JT Tui and Savvy) are at a position where we can never sign anyone, but they are both 5* kids - and they are both already heavy Stanford leans.

Louisville just offered Quentin Moore, the TE/DE from Inglemoor.

We have no fucking plan. We are offering shit-balls from Arizona like Braelen Trice and ignoring everyone in-state and that will fuck us eventually.

THE BOTTOM LINE IS THIS:

Our 2019 team could have been a great team if Pete was consistently committed to recruiting. We would have DJ Johnson back, we'd have a decent OL and have depth at places other than WR (though the WRs that are likely to play that year are all shit). But, we have one OL who we KNOW is going to be good next year. Watty. That's it.

On a team that could otherwise be a Natty contender. We fucking suck.

Pete said the other day that our young players flash, but need to be consistent. Well, fuck him. He needs to be consistent with recruiting.

FUCK OUR TEAM.
  • Options
    SarkFanSixtyNineSarkFanSixtyNine Member Posts: 362

If @SarkFanSixtyNine isn't a DDY alt he needs to stop plagiarism his shit

im not ddy but if I believed I could make it through Donald Johnson's extreme vetting at registration again I'd delete this account and run with an evil twin of DDY persona where I have lengthy emotional meltdowns every time PEte signs a black kid because he's sacrificing the heart and soul of the white OKG program for cultural misfits who will inevitably destroy the program

• Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes

You want to get a reality check about how bad our fucking talent on the OL is? Go watch the PSU game.

-Nick Harris is being abused like a Thai 7 year old in Spooge's dungeon.
    -Jesse Sosebee can't move.
    -Andrew Kirkland was playing which means that no one behind him is any good.

Who could have seen this crisis coming? Now Bain has a back injury and we are back to relying on guys who've never played to come in and be great. And you loser fucks are okay with it because you are all fucking doogs at heart!

"I TRUST THE COACHES!!" "WHY ARE YOU SO WORRIED ABOUT OL RECRUITING?!?! OUR 2016 OFFENSIVE LINE WAS GREAT!!!" "HEIL STRAUßER!!"

Fuck that. We've recruited like absolute dog shit.

I "like" Norgy and I really like Kirkland - but let's be real for a second about what a pants-shitting 2017's class was. We missed Fozzy, Austin Jackson, AVT and a million others. We refuse to take more than 3 OL in a class.

So, the good news is going into 2019 we have, as far as proven linemen go: Nick Harris. Who is terrible.

This is the thing you fucking morons don't get about recruiting. Even though I like certain players and not others, you need to sign a lot of top players every year. AND YOU CERTAINLY DON'T NEED TO SIGN THE SAME AMOUNT OF WIDE FUCKING RECEIVERS OVER A FOUR YEAR PERIOD THAN FUCKING OFFENSIVE LINEMEN (which we did from 2015-2018; actually, if you count Nik Little, it's one more WR than OLs over that period).

WHY THE FUCK ARE WE SIGNING SO MANY FUCKING WRs?!?! You'd think that we play more WRs per play than we do OLs, but last time I checked, we actually average 2.2 more OL per play than WRs.

The other fucking joke about this is that, on average, OL recruiting is more spotty than WR recruiting (unless you are recruiting shit-bag WRs like we were from 2014-2016). And it's easy for a guy like Joseph Ngata to come in be good (though with our overly convoluted offense, it's hard for anyone to come in and contribute), but it takes 3 years for an OL to be ready generally.

LAST YEAR WE SIGNED 3 WRs and 3 OLs even though the previous year, we'd gotten 3 big time WRs and 1 big time OL and two projects and our big time OL dude has a back problem and we could've offered Beresford and gotten him.

Think about that shit.

Then think about this - Joseph Ngata (if we sign him) will be very likely to be leaving for the NFL before Kalepo has been a full year starter.

Our recruiting numbers at WR make no fucking sense because we sign as many WRs as we do OLs and DBs, though we play 5 of each of those per play.

This is just one sign that Pete doesn't fucking get it. There are millions, but this is one.

You know what another one is? In-state recruiting.

First of all, we've lost every 5* big-time player in-state under Pete except Sirmon. And now, to make sure that we never get anyone good, we refuse to offer in-state players.

We are dragging our feet on DJ Rogers, who has offers from: LS FUCKING U, Arkansas, Nebraska and USC. And not us.

I assume it's just so we can piss everyone in-state off and keep the narrative of 'UW doesn't offer in-state players' alive and well because it's great for our program.

You fucking idiots always want to debate about offering Gee Scott and you can shove that bullshit up your stupid vages, but even you idiots cannot fucking deny that not offering DJ Rogers is a fucking nightmare.

The two biggest time players in-state (JT Tui and Savvy) are at a position where we can never sign anyone, but they are both 5* kids - and they are both already heavy Stanford leans.

Louisville just offered Quentin Moore, the TE/DE from Inglemoor.

We have no fucking plan. We are offering shit-balls from Arizona like Braelen Trice and ignoring everyone in-state and that will fuck us eventually.

THE BOTTOM LINE IS THIS:

Our 2019 team could have been a great team if Pete was consistently committed to recruiting. We would have DJ Johnson back, we'd have a decent OL and have depth at places other than WR (though the WRs that are likely to play that year are all shit). But, we have one OL who we KNOW is going to be good next year. Watty. That's it.

On a team that could otherwise be a Natty contender. We fucking suck.

Pete said the other day that our young players flash, but need to be consistent. Well, fuck him. He needs to be consistent with recruiting.

FUCK OUR TEAM.

ISAFNRC