Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Coach Boner earning his moniker with a little TGS

2»

Comments

• Options
    IPukeOregonGrellowIPukeOregonGrellow Member Posts: 2,183
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    Let he who has never stalked the reigning Miss Studio City cast the first stone.
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

animate said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Man, if I follow people I know on instagram that post too many bikini pictures my fiancé unfollows them for me, must be nice playing the “it’s for work” card...

HH Pro-tip: Cancel the wedding and move to a different state

To be fair I only followed them for their pictures because I sure don’t give a shit what else they are up to these days...
    I'm just saying, do NOT get married. Under any circumstances. Unless you are mid-40's. If you are in your 20's or 30's, NEVER get married. Go bang out about a hundred more girls and party. Marriage is for suckers.
    Where the fuck were you in my life 19 years ago!?

honstly, I always wonder if the concept of marriage is some sham narrative pushed by people who want a bigger pool of pussy for themselves. they laugh as people get married and then they cackle like the Cheech Marin character in From Dusk to Dawn.

"Come on in pussy lover! We got dark pussy, white pussy, yellow pussy ... smelly pussy ... naugahyde pussy!" ...
    I get marriage when you hit your mid 40's, because I am there and I can't pull ass like I used to. I'm fucking half dead already. If CLS ever comes back around and I can marry her for money, fine. I've been in all the fights, done all the drugs, banged out dozens and dozens of whores, nailed piles of hookers, bought and crashed motorcycles, had dozens of fishing and hunting trips, and partied all over the world for decades. A life well lived.

Getting married in your 20's or 30's, and cutting all of that fun off when you are in the best shape of your life, can stay hard for like 10 straight hours, and can eat and drink anything you want without ever putting on weight, has to be one of the most dumbfuck moves you could ever do. Ever.
    Not to mention in your mid 40's unless you are rich your value goes down while any chick in her 40's that took decent care of herself and used to be a 6 or a 7 is now an 8 or a 9 because she actually looks halfway decent. So the value of any chick you would want to bang is ridiculously over inflated. The ole supply and demand sucks in your mid 40's.
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088

Swaye said:

animate said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

Man, if I follow people I know on instagram that post too many bikini pictures my fiancé unfollows them for me, must be nice playing the “it’s for work” card...

To be fair I only followed them for their pictures because I sure don’t give a shit what else they are up to these days...
    I'm just saying, do NOT get married. Under any circumstances. Unless you are mid-40's. If you are in your 20's or 30's, NEVER get married. Go bang out about a hundred more girls and party. Marriage is for suckers.

honstly, I always wonder if the concept of marriage is some sham narrative pushed by people who want a bigger pool of pussy for themselves. they laugh as people get married and then they cackle like the Cheech Marin character in From Dusk to Dawn.

"Come on in pussy lover! We got dark pussy, white pussy, yellow pussy ... smelly pussy ... naugahyde pussy!" ...
    I get marriage when you hit your mid 40's, because I am there and I can't pull ass like I used to. I'm fucking half dead already. If CLS ever comes back around and I can marry her for money, fine. I've been in all the fights, done all the drugs, banged out dozens and dozens of whores, nailed piles of hookers, bought and crashed motorcycles, had dozens of fishing and hunting trips, and partied all over the world for decades. A life well lived.

Getting married in your 20's or 30's, and cutting all of that fun off when you are in the best shape of your life, can stay hard for like 10 straight hours, and can eat and drink anything you want without ever putting on weight, has to be one of the most dumbfuck moves you could ever do. Ever.
    Not to mention in your mid 40's unless you are rich your value goes down while any chick in her 40's that took decent care of herself and used to be a 6 or a 7 is now an 8 or a 9 because she actually looks halfway decent. So the value of any chick you would want to bang is ridiculously over inflated. The ole supply and demand sucks in your mid 40's.
    You sound poor.
  • Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,064
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    whuggy said:

Swaye said:

animate said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

You sound poor.
    And?
  • Options
    whuggywhuggy Member Posts: 2,088
    Swaye said:

whuggy said:

Swaye said:

animate said:

Swaye said:

Swaye said:

You sound poor.
    And?
    Oh. And my condolences to Mike for not being rich in his 40's.
  • Options
    Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    Swaye said:

Yeah. I'd rather eat a shotgun than deal with that shit.
  • Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,265
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

The wife will help me stalk them if they are hot enough. Part of why I married her.

I'd recommend following Swaye's advice in your circumstance though.
  • Options
    FireCohenFireCohen Member Posts: 21,823
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes
    @Dennis_DeYoung some coaches follow you right? You should twat this page to them. To let KB that ppl know and so he gets offf his ass and recruits better rather than being thirsty
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

@Dennis_DeYoung some coaches follow you right? You should twat this page to them. To let KB that ppl know and so he gets offf his ass and recruits better rather than being thirsty

He’s too busy jacking it to GAF.

If he gets Charbonnet I’ll leave him alone. But I don’t see it happening.
  • Options
    AEBAEB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,960
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Founders Club

The wife will help me stalk them if they are hot enough. Part of why I married her.

I'd recommend following Swaye's advice in your circumstance though.
    @HuskyLawyer?