Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Show your support for what this community means to you:

Choose a Donation Amount
Username (required for credit)

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. If you dare criticize Jimmy Lake, you won't last long.

Nathaniel Kalepo, 200* 2019 OT, SEA (Beautiful RB High where my BFF went), WA - COMMITTED

Comments

• RDRRDR Posts: 197
    Standard Supporter 250 Awesomes 100 Comments 100 Up Votes

Some footage of Kalepo at the Polynesian Bowl showcase...
  • DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Posts: 437
    250 Answers 500 Up Votes 500 Awesomes 100 Comments
    edited April 12
    I remember being ridiculed for saying this kid was not going to SC and in fact would pick off some of their recruits for us? during his flirtation. I adore being correct. Kid is solid, but he covets the attention.
    backthepackMisterEmUW_Doog_Bot
    MisterEm said:

I remember being ridiculed for saying this kid was not going to SC and in fact would pick off some of their recruits for us? during his flirtation. I adore being correct. Kid is solid, but he covets the attention.

If you're just @HeretoBeatmyChest, you won't last long.
    I'm just here to beat my meat...
    RDRWeakarmCobralongduckdong

Being proven correct against a poster that got banned twice for severe autism is speshul.
    People get banned from this shit hole?
    TheGhost206
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Posts: 3,067
    Swaye's Wigwam 2500 Comments 250 Answers 500 Up Votes

Being proven correct against a poster that got banned twice for severe autism is speshul.
    People get banned from this shit hole?
    No, not really, which is why it's speshul to be proven right versus someone that did. Something to really adore and beat your chest over.
  • WeakarmCobraWeakarmCobra Posts: 9,100
    Swaye's Wigwam 5000 Comments 250 Answers 500 Awesomes

MisterEm said:

If you're just @HeretoBeatmyChest, you won't last long.
    I'm just here to beat my meat...
    Pic?
    UW_Doog_BotRaceBannon
  • whuggywhuggy Posts: 1,401
    Standard Supporter 250 Answers 1000 Comments Fifth Anniversary

Just a small heads up. Ridicule is the fuel that makes HH run. Not a place for sensitive flower types. Not saying you are so no need to go Twister on me.
    MisterEm
  • MisterEmMisterEm Posts: 5,877
    Swaye's Wigwam 5000 Comments 250 Answers Fifth Anniversary
    whuggy said:

Just a small heads up. Ridicule is the fuel that makes HH run. Not a place for sensitive flower types. Not saying you are so no need to go Twister on me.
    TL:DR version... yoar free pub is shyte.