Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Willingham, Sarkisian, Nussmeier

In every coaching search, what was your reaction when these names came up?

Each time it was….."fuck, not that guy, please not him."

This is the nail in the coffin for Husky Football. I still had some hope we'd right things after Gilby and Ty. I thought the stadium & the assistants on D showed we weren't fucking around anymore. I'm fucking done now.

Fuck me, fuck UW, fuck everyone.

Comments

• Options
    The Sark hire did me in far as this program goes. I thought no way they could fuck this up again and sure enough they did.

I think everyone in here knew it was going to be Nuss just some Dooged it up a bit(I did with Mora, while most continued).

It's pretty incredible how this school can consistently be wrong for a decade plus straight.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

The Sark hire did me in far as this program goes. I thought no way they could fuck this up again and sure enough they did.

I think everyone in here knew it was going to be Nuss just some Dooged it up a bit(I did with Mora, while most continued).

It's pretty incredible how this school can consistently be wrong for a decade plus straight.

I really thought the tide had turned w/ the stadium and getting Wilcox, Tosh, etc.. Its mind boggling how many coaching hires this school has fucked up. They are hiring the most unqualified guy everytime.
  • Options

I really thought the tide had turned w/ the stadium and getting Wilcox, Tosh, etc.. Its mind boggling how many coaching hires this school has fucked up. They are hiring the most unqualified guy everytime.
    Well they keep fucking up their AD hires is the problem. Last good AD retired back in 1990 with Mike Lude.

Last good head coach was ran out for a stupid reason in Slick Rick in 2003. Also let's face it the program was starting to show cracks at the time of Rick's dismissal and he was probably going to be fired for performance reasons in a year or two.

Until UW hires an AD who knows what the fuck he is doing continue to expect one lame dick coach hire after another.