Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Peterson Interviewing on Friday

Comments

• Options
    volcanodawgvolcanodawg Member Posts: 282
    Combo Breaker First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    JFC. You want fucking trick plays and players proposing to their GF's on the sidelines? Another fucktarded hire. Next. I'd hire Tedford over Petersen and they both should DIAFF.
  • Options
    Let's not play this game again guys. It's going to be Nuss.

Pool Boy is an incompetent fucking faggot(75K).
  • Options
    Mad_SonMad_Son Member Posts: 10,095
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

Petersen has been substantially better than his predecessors at Boise State.

Pretty sure Peter debunked this. Looked like Hawkins had a super similar SRS to Petersen. Like of our seemingly realistic scenarios I think Petersen is the best for sure. I think we can do better though.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    Mad_Son said:

Pretty sure Peter debunked this. Looked like Hawkins had a super similar SRS to Petersen. Like of our seemingly realistic scenarios I think Petersen is the best for sure. I think we can do better though.
    Peterson's average over 8 years was 20th while the 4 years before him Boise averaged 20th.

4 years before, they best they did was 13. Peterson has had 5 top 13 seasons.

Peterson has been materially better...substantially is a bit too strong.
  • Options
    no_uhno_uh Member Posts: 760
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Mad_Son said:

Sure, but I also recall hearing that Peterson was the reason they were so good as soon as Hawkins got the CU gig. That hasn't really been disproven yet.

• Options
    CuntWaffleCuntWaffle Member Posts: 22,493
    First Anniversary 5 Fuck Offs 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Mad_Son said:

Petersen was known as the brains during the Hawkins era I believe RoadDawg mentioned. Boise State fans were happier to see Hawkins go and keep Petersen.

I agree we can do better because if we offered Bobby Petrino 4 million a year he would sure as fuck come coach.
  • Options
    puppylove_sugarsteelpuppylove_sugarsteel Member Posts: 9,133
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker 5 Awesomes

Lies, we both know if it was between Chris and Nuss you would suck his dick to come here.

Uh no. Again, for the public record....fuck Chris Petersen. What a shit hire that would be. BSU guys fucking suck. BSU fball = Gonzaga ball. Mid majors who are fucking average in all facets, all media hype. Hawkins = Monson. both failed in the big leagues. Peterson = Few....cushy jobs in hillbilly cities with no pressure to win anything substantial. Petersen would be foolish to leave BSU (at $2M/yr in Boise practically guaranteed for life) and any Husky would be foolish to want him. Total shit head who WILL fail whenever he gets a BCS gig.

Yes, Nuss would be worse (solely bc of no HC experience), but they are both monumentally underwhelming. If it's between Nuss and Petersen, then that is further proof the Washington is forever dead and we should move forward with pea patch plan ASAP or donate stadium to the Special Olympics and just stop acting like football matters.

Lies, we both know if it was between Chris and Nuss you would suck his dick to come here.

Uh no. Again, for the public record....fuck Chris Petersen. What a shit hire that would be. BSU guys fucking suck. BSU fball = Gonzaga ball. Mid majors who are fucking average in all facets, all media hype. Hawkins = Monson. both failed in the big leagues. Peterson = Few....cushy jobs in hillbilly cities with no pressure to win anything substantial. Petersen would be foolish to leave BSU (at $2M/yr in Boise practically guaranteed for life) and any Husky would be foolish to want him. Total shit head who WILL fail whenever he gets a BCS gig.

Yes, Nuss would be worse (solely bc of no HC experience), but they are both monumentally underwhelming. If it's between Nuss and Petersen, then that is further proof the Washington is forever dead and we should move forward with pea patch plan ASAP or donate stadium to the Special Olympics and just stop acting like football matters.

DID your dumb ass see BSU play Georgia in the dome a few years back? Solidified CP, AGAIN, as a no nonsense perfectionist, flawless in terms of execution, special on special teams, DOMINANT on both sides of the ball and ANOTHER embarrassment for the SEC.

In no way could Sark travel accross the country and beat an SEC team (did you see that one?) BSU and CP prolly would have head-fucked Miles and LSU slowly and hardly. I feel sorry for you ignant bastardz.
  • Options
    Georgia didn't want to be there and played emotionless. HTH
  • Options
    BlowItUpBlowItUp Member Posts: 877
    fuck you fuck me fuck everybody
  • Options
    topdawgnctopdawgnc Member Posts: 7,838
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Name Dropper

DID your dumb ass see BSU play Georgia in the dome a few years back? Solidified CP, AGAIN, as a no nonsense perfectionist, flawless in terms of execution, special on special teams, DOMINANT on both sides of the ball and ANOTHER embarrassment for the SEC.

In no way could Sark travel accross the country and beat an SEC team (did you see that one?) BSU and CP prolly would have head-fucked Miles and LSU slowly and hardly. I feel sorry for you ignant bastardz.

Whoa, whoa, whoa ...

Let's not get crazy here.
  • Options
    TierbsHsotBoobsTierbsHsotBoobs Member Posts: 39,680
    Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary

Screw phones, apparently neither of you have heard of video conferencing...

I think most people here are very familiar with video conferencing:

• Options
    Some serious pressing by the non Petersen fans.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,464
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

The SEC is over rated
  • Options

Did your dumb ass see BSU play in Husky Stadium...twice?
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    In the 8 years Prior to CP, Boise was 79-21 and averaged an SRS of 44.

In CP's 8 years, Boise is 92-12 with an average SRS of 21.

The best Boise team before CP was in 2004 with a 13 SRS. Peterson was 13 or better in 5 of his first 6 seasons.
  • Options
    TheKobeStopperTheKobeStopper Member Posts: 5,959
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment First Anniversary

Did your dumb ass see BSU play in Husky Stadium...twice?
    Did you see Sark beat Pete Carroll?

You're both dumb asses.
  • Options
    BiggusDickusBiggusDickus Member Posts: 553
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Testing 1 First Comment

JFC. You want fucking trick plays and players proposing to their GF's on the sidelines? Another fucktarded hire. Next. I'd hire Tedford over Petersen and they both should DIAFF.

Ok... I grant you that was silly... But after the fucking lawnmower dance how far can we fall?

• Options
    I take back everything I said about Petersen:

While his record is sterling, Petersen's issues are dealing with media and interacting with boosters. Those are real issues.

— Pete Thamel (@SIPeteThamel) December 6, 2013
  • Options
    aside from everything else....the simple fact that Ty and Sark both beat him, I'm out.