Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

PM to the board

Remember access and the scorn it rightfully received? Why did it receive such scorn? Hyprocisy i would guess and for straying from the truths that gave it its lifeblood. Such things like deleting posts and banning those who held opposite views were mocked in depth. Alas Hardcore Husky was born. A refuge or dare i say an island of truth. It appears global warming is real and it has flooded the last island of truth for hardcore husky fans. It is a sad day. Down right embarassing one might say. I doubt ill be here much longer i came here for the purity of truths and the jovial bantering. At least that still exists. Stay true HH posters and Go Dawgs!

Comments

• NEPTUNENEPTUNE Member Posts: 151

Remember access and the scorn it rightfully received? Why did it receive such scorn? Hyprocisy i would guess and for straying from the truths that gave it its lifeblood. Such things like deleting posts and banning those who held opposite views were mocked in depth. Alas Hardcore Husky was born. A refuge or dare i say an island of truth. It appears global warming is real and it has flooded the last island of truth for hardcore husky fans. It is a sad day. Down right embarassing one might say. I doubt ill be here much longer i came here for the purity of truths and the jovial bantering. At least that still exists. Stay true HH posters and Go Dawgs!

Read in the voice of the Tooth Fairy.
  • DerekJohnsonDerekJohnson Administrator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 62,244 Founders Club
    Okay, what did I miss? Either Ice_Holmvik has cut-n-pasted Apostle's latest farewell screed, or else he himself has gone off the rails of sanity.

• SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,349 Founders Club

Okay, what did I miss? Either Ice_Holmvik has cut-n-pasted Apostle's latest farewell screed, or else he himself has gone off the rails of sanity.

I have no idea, but someone PM me if I need to update the Road Kill thread. TIA
  • Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member Posts: 2,911

My post in the PM to Kaleipo thread disappeared and the thread was closed. POOF gone. In the post I said it was not at all HH like to do what happened there without proof. The Doogmen like delete and lock of the thread further states my case.