Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Salt Lake sports talk radio host thinks Petersen uses recruiting tactics that could lead to trouble?

Comments

• CaptainPJCaptainPJ Member Posts: 2,986
    5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes

CP is a no-nonsense recruiter. The only shady thing that ever surfaced in Boise or in his short time in UW is that he tells kids to take a hike if they shop too much. If someone wants to take that as shady, then GTFO. There is a reason his signing days are "boring" and his kids are ready to work when they get here.

Not the case.

Rumor has it, he pissed off an adult who goes by the name, “Joey.” Evidently “Joey” disapproves of his recruiting practices and is bad mouthing UW to a couple potential Special Teams All Stars that would never get the grades to get into UW.

This.has.legs.
  • haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,350
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    edited March 2018
    89ute said:

haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

89ute said:

Like it or not, our programs are very similar.

LOL

Like it or not, your program cant beat WSU, can’t sniff the division, can’t recruit any offense, and plays spoiler every time you play UW.

No tradition outside of the mountain west. Your coach can’t jump ship to a blue blood like he wants to.

There isn’t a single similarity except that we’re taking the talent from your state.
    apparently you fall on the don't like it side.
    Maybe lay off the 2% beer or present some facts or somethin when you make fucktarded claims.

You can’t refute one thing I just posted.
    I told myself that I'd never argue with a teenager again ever since my last one grew out of that stage. But I'll humor you and expose your stupidity.

Like it or not, your program cant beat WSU
    7-7 all time
    2-3 in the Pac-12

Another fucktarded, stupid ass thing you like to spout off is that we've never beaten Leach. I've never bothered to put your teen aged ass in place but I'll address it now.

can’t sniff the division
    We've been in contention for the division every year but 2014 & 2015.

can’t recruit any offense
    Total offence rankings first 2 years in the Pac-12 were 109th & 108th. Last 2 yeas 51st and 52nd. Whitt's plan to build Utah into a Pac-12 competitor was defense, special teams, offense ... in that order. Oh, plus this https://deseretnews.com/article/865694245/Highly-touted-quarterback-Jack-Tuttle-officially-signs-with-Utah.html

plays spoiler every time you play UW
    complete non sequitur
    I would have gone with something along the lines of only being 1-9 against UW, but I'm not a pin headed fuck like you are.

No tradition outside of the mountain west
    Well duh ... fuckface, no one in our 7 year old conference does.

Your coach can’t jump ship to a blue blood like he wants to.
    Tennessee once and USC twice
    http://archive.sltrib.com/story.php?ref=/news/ci_14200131
    The USC offerings are common knowledge apparently lost on your stupid ass, otherwise, KOMO4BUTTFUCKER

There isn’t a single similarity except that we’re taking the talent from your state
    Plucking two blue chips in as many years out of Utah is typical for a top program. Act like you've been there before.

Maybe lay off the 2% beer or present some facts or somethin when you make fucktarded claims.
    It's 3.2% and I buy my beer at the liquor store where it's all 5% or more.

You can’t refute one thing I just posted
    Now run along little bro, maybe finish that community college degree. See if you can break into the tech industry and last more than two minutes.
    LOL at this oote and his mountain west degree and smack.
    Swaye's Wigwam
    This is why I hate the rest of the conference.

"Hey guys look at us! We exist too and won some shit bowl! SLC 2% beer is awesome!!! MUSS!!!!"

"LOL we took a player from UW when were a blue blood from so Cal and can't even make the fucking playoffs like they've done"

"We're back bitches! We're back! Even though we just got rolled by Boise"

"LOL UW sucks they're so overrated academically even though we go to fucking WSU. Oops just got murdered in another apple cup!"

Fucking kill yourselves.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,750
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited March 2018
    chuck said:

Haie aids'd up this
    every thread pretty bad. Really took me back to the doogman days.

Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

Haie aids'd up this thread pretty bad. Really took me back to the doogman days.

Yeah because most here like Utah. Fuckkng dweeb round here
  • Mosster47Mosster47 Member Posts: 6,246
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

89ute said:

haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

89ute said:

LOL

Like it or not, your program cant beat WSU, can’t sniff the division, can’t recruit any offense, and plays spoiler every time you play UW.

No tradition outside of the mountain west. Your coach can’t jump ship to a blue blood like he wants to.

There isn’t a single similarity except that we’re taking the talent from your state.

I told myself that I'd never argue with a teenager again ever since my last one grew out of that stage. But I'll humor you and expose your stupidity.

7-7 all time
    2-3 in the Pac-12

Another fucktarded, stupid ass thing you like to spout off is that we've never beaten Leach. I've never bothered to put your teen aged ass in place but I'll address it now.

can’t sniff the division

Total offence rankings first 2 years in the Pac-12 were 109th & 108th. Last 2 yeas 51st and 52nd. Whitt's plan to build Utah into a Pac-12 competitor was defense, special teams, offense ... in that order. Oh, plus this https://deseretnews.com/article/865694245/Highly-touted-quarterback-Jack-Tuttle-officially-signs-with-Utah.html

complete non sequitur
    I would have gone with something along the lines of only being 1-9 against UW, but I'm not a pin headed fuck like you are.

The USC offerings are common knowledge apparently lost on your stupid ass, otherwise, KOMO4BUTTFUCKER

There isn’t a single similarity except that we’re taking the talent from your state
    Plucking two blue chips in as many years out of Utah is typical for a top program. Act like you've been there before.

Now run along little bro, maybe finish that community college degree. See if you can break into the tech industry and last more than two minutes.

Dude I like you but Utah is NOT similar to UW.

Utah is pretty much WSU if it was in a bigger city and was in the Mountain West for a long ass time
    Utah beats Bama in their big time post season games.

No, UW isn't like Utah.
    Swaye's Wigwam

utah = fag

haie = fag

The two aren't mutually exclusive

As fag as Tequilla excusing a 6-13 loss in the desert to a freshman in the IMA showers?
    Swaye's Wigwam
    chuck said:

Haie aids'd up this thread pretty bad. Really took me back to the doogman days.

Glad to make you feel right at home again.
  • dtddtd Member Posts: 3,996
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Standard Supporter

Salt Lake sports talk radio host thinks Petersen uses recruiting tactics that could lead to WINNING SHITLOADS OF FUCKING FOOTBALL GAMES EVERY FUCKING YEAR
  • Pitchfork51Pitchfork51 Member Posts: 26,538
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    haie said:

utah = fag

haie = fag

The two aren't mutually exclusive

As fag as Tequilla excusing a 6-13 loss in the desert to a freshman in the IMA showers?
    no

and not as fag as @BallzDeep

hes a super duper fag
  • uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

89ute said:

haie said:

89ute said:

haie said:

89ute said:

LOL

7-7 all time
    2-3 in the Pac-12

can’t sniff the division

complete non sequitur

Dude I like you but Utah is NOT similar to UW.

Utah is pretty much WSU if it was in a bigger city and was in the Mountain West for a long ass time
    They did go undefeated one year and beat Bama in a bowl, which WSU has never done.

I like to think of them as being above average, while WSU is below average.

Also, when their coach left for a better job, he didn't wake up next to a hooker and a termination letter.