Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Salt Lake sports talk radio host thinks Petersen uses recruiting tactics that could lead to trouble?

89ute89ute Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,453
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
Swaye's Wigwam

On air a little over an hour ago, you said Chris Petersen used some interesting recruiting tactics that if known, would get him in a lot of trouble. Is UW dirty? Please do tell!@975Hans

— 89ute (@89ute26_2) March 1, 2018

Hans Olsen dropped this little nugget out of no where. I was listening to Hans and some other guy talk about some baseball coach in Texas that got fired because he emailed a recruit from Colorado and said something like - we will not be offering you a scholarship because we will not take a recruit from Colorado. You can thank you liberal state politicians.

So the radio guys go on and talk about how coaches recruit and this coach is simply not going to deal with a kid that may possibly smoke marijuana. And this is where Hans drops his Chris Petersen statement.

It kind of pissed me off, even though I hate you fuckers. Like it or not, our programs are very similar. I'd be pissed if some Prius driving Seattle cunt popped of on air about Whittingham being shady. I'd be pissed because it's not true.

I'll see if he responds to the tweet. Fuck, I'm not even sure I did it right. It's like the 3rd or 4th time I've ever tweeted.

Comments