Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Seriously ...

Saban is reported to go to Texas.

That leaves Nuss in limbo ... fuck for us ... or he is being discussed as OC.

I want to believe Woody won't hire an OC ... or DC ...

Comments

• Homebrew_DawgHomebrew_Dawg Member Posts: 1,650
    What we want and what we want to believe about Woody is irrelevant. We are fucked since WA football remains dead.
  • TailgaterTailgater Member Posts: 1,389
    If a another coordinator is Woody's desire or last resort, I'd much rather have a DC than another OC any day. We've got to somehow get defense back as the foundation upon which a new Husky Football can be built. These days in collegiate football, offense is relatively easy compared to defense.

We should all recall that Doug Nussmeier played his college ball at the University of Idaho and was a member of that vandaloser horde that Sark hired for his original Husky staff. Although Nussmeier was the only member of that staff which contributed enough to get a gig at Alabama, he is still a vandal and thus a loser.

I for one will be most unhappy (again) if Woody should bring Nussmeier back to Montlake as Husky head coach. He's a coordinator and let him earn his head coaching spurs someplace else, such as at Wyoming or in the FCS division.