Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

Teacher talks about second shooter in full swat gear

doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
edited February 2018 in Tug Tavern
I wasn’t there. She was.

Comments

• RedRocketRedRocket Member Posts: 1,527
    Is this bigger than the second Vegas shooter?
  • dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,228
    doogiebot is hitting it hard on Monday.
  • creepycougcreepycoug Member Posts: 22,964
    doogie said:

I wasn’t there. She was.

I used to get my hair cut by a woman in downtown Seattle who would spend the entire half hour, every single fucking time, telling me about UFOs, chem trails and the global elite conspiracy to explain literally everything that happens.

Teachers are vetted about as well as hair dressers. We are talking about the 40th to about the 25th percentile in society. The 25th percentile is what I call the "hillbilly line", and as you wander down from there you have your criminals and other misfits, all the way down to the bottom, using the homeless as very definition of the bottom 1st.

The problem with conspiracy theories is that, in 99.9999% of cases, they remain theories and never see the light of day. Not so much because the truth is well hidden; but rather because they're almost all made up by crazy people who hover around and below the bottom 25th with you and your buddies.

But keep the tin foil hat on just in case; I could be wrong.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,118 Standard Supporter
    So she made it up? She didn't say he was a 2nd shooter and the article doesn't say how the shooter in custody was dressed. I can't recall reading about how the shooter was dressed in any of the many articles I read.

Minutes get real long when the shit hits the fan.

http://tribunist.com/news/14-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/?utm_source=AFY

• doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    Well, she IS a woman so....you know.

and she IS a teacher so... you know.

and she DID get shot by an actual shooter during the incident.

Easy to see why she Should be dismissed, disparaged and ignored in favor of a global political agenda, amiright?
    doogie said:

Easy to see why she Should be dismissed, disparaged and ignored in favor of a global political agenda, amiright?

Yes, you are right. Super cool to see you on-board with supporting women and shit. Nice touch.

Maybe you're right. Maybe this was all staged by the global elite who are tryin' a take our guns.

I think I'm tracking you now.
    Sledog said:

So she made it up? She didn't say he was a 2nd shooter and the article doesn't say how the shooter in custody was dressed. I can't recall reading about how the shooter was dressed in any of the many articles I read.

http://tribunist.com/news/14-times-mass-shootings-were-stopped-by-good-guys-with-guns/?utm_source=AFY

Nah. Couldn't be.
  • GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,485 Standard Supporter
    edited February 2018

Sledog said:

Nah. Couldn't be.
    Sled is right(?) If it's been disclosed what the known shooter was wearing, I haven't seen it. Nothing she said means a second shooter. Doogie said second shooter. This is one teacher's observation. Long way from a conspiracy theory.
  • SledogSledog Member Posts: 33,118 Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

I'm not dismissing her at all. She probably saved a number of lives. If only the Broward County Sheriffs office had her courage.

Sledog said:

Nah. Couldn't be.
    Sled is right(?) If it's been disclosed what the known shooter was wearing, I haven't seen it. Nothing she said means a second shooter. Doogie said second shooter. This is one teacher's observation. Long way from a conspiracy theory.
    Gotcha. Like I said elsewhere, I don't actually (seriously I don't ) open doogie's threads. One, I know w/o looking that they're stupid, and two, I'm often at work and don't trust him.

If she said he was wearing a swat outfit and nobody has discussed what the kid was wearing, then whatever. It seems barely a story. On that score, and that score alone, doogie and his conspiracy shit makes some sense: why else do you talk about it? Who cares what he was wearing really? It's only a story as a second shooter conspiracy.

I would have guessed that, with as many eye witnesses as we have here, if someone other than the kid we see in the news was shooting people, we'd have heard about it by now.

UNLESS, that is, the global elite planted the kid with a chip in his brain and made him do it so they could have a fall guy, and they also put one or more of their people in on the attack to make sure the job was done to their specifications. Yeah, that's what I'm thinking.
  • KaepskneeKaepsknee Member Posts: 14,844

I wish some of the retarded conspiracies were true and you guys were shipped off to FEMAFCC death camps.