Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

UW and Mr. Potato Head..

Romar cheated his ass off to get Murray (who was absolute junk), Fultz and Porter (if he played and potato head was still here, UW would have major sanctions levied against them)...

I've been bitching loudly for years to fire Romar. Worst coach ive ever seen at UW, worse than Bobby Bender. Dipshit cheated, got players like fultz and couldnt reach the tourney..

If you noticed, which i assume none of you tards have, among the list of schools under this new investigation, including perennial national powers Witchita St, Xavier etc.., every school on the list made runs in the tournament for their cheating efforts..Romar and UW couldnt even make the NIT, or did and lost in the 1st round. Way to parlay your cheating ways to the tourney Romar ..

The sweetest irony is Romar is now the head coach at Arizona for fellow cheater Sean Miller...you fucking kidding me? Zona should fire Potato head immediately...

Comments

• PurpleBazePurpleBaze Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 29,707 Founders Club
    Romar alidanganya punda wake kupata Murray (ambaye alikuwa junk kabisa), Fultz na Porter (kama alicheza na kichwa cha viazi alikuwa bado hapa, UW ingekuwa na vikwazo vikubwa vinavyotokana nao) ...
    Nimekuwa nikicheza kwa sauti kwa miaka kadhaa ya moto Romar. Kocha mbaya zaidi amewahi kuona UW, mbaya kuliko Bobby Bender. Dhamana ya kudanganywa, ilipata wachezaji kama fultz na hawakuweza kufikia tourney ..
    Ikiwa umeona, ambayo mimi sidhani hakuna hata mmoja wenu, kati ya orodha ya shule chini ya uchunguzi huu mpya, ikiwa ni pamoja na mamlaka ya kudumu ya kitaifa Witchita St, Xavier nk., Kila shule kwenye orodha imefanywa katika mashindano kwa juhudi zao za kudanganya. Romar na UW hawakuweza hata kufanya NIT, au walifanya na kupotea katika duru ya kwanza. Njia ya kupiga njia zako za kudanganya kwa tourney Romar ..
    Irony nzuri zaidi ni Romar sasa ni kocha mkuu huko Arizona kwa mchezaji mwenzake Sean Miller ... wewe unifunga mimi? Zona lazima moto kichwa cha viazi mara moja ...
    Nothing changed with pumpy...

Still a complete dipshit!
    Pumpy still racist!!
  • DeepSeaZDeepSeaZ Member Posts: 3,901
    Pleased to be linked to those threads Puppy.

Pumpy still racist!!

Pumpy supports the united negro college fund, how am i racist? Well, i did back in the day. My contributions waned over time. Not sure if the entity still exists. Id like to fire back up the contributions again.

I support those chinamen too, shit all orientals as a matter of fact and love their rugs. Englishmen, irishmen and Frenchmen and their communities in the USA too. Shit i dont know about those crackers though. They dont know proper fishing etiquette on my generous riverbank, targeting winter steelhead. ALWAYS start at top of hole. Crackers, 99% white men, always try and squeeze inbetween fishermen
    Do you have any black friends?
  • RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 104,479 Founders Club
    You're in luck pumpy. Get out the check book

https://uncf.org/
  • greenbloodgreenblood Member Posts: 14,309
    I'm going to wait and see what Franny has to say before I comment...thanks