Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Average lifespan of a College Coach is 4 years...

I'm a Gary Pinkel supporter for the next coach. The number one knock on him that I see is his age. People assume that you're hiring a coach for the next 25 years. That just doesn't happen IN ANY JOB anymore.

The average lifespan of a College Coach's job is 4 years.

Hire Gary Pinkel.

Comments

• Options
    LoneStarDawgLoneStarDawg Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 13,118
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    i'd be embarrassed to have Pinkel come back and see what the program has become
  • Options
    death2ducksdeath2ducks Member Posts: 991
    5 Up Votes First Comment Testing 1 5 Awesomes

PRedoubt said:

I'm a Gary Pinkel supporter for the next coach. The number one knock on him that I see is his age. People assume that you're hiring a coach for the next 25 years. That just doesn't happen IN ANY JOB anymore.

Hire Gary Pinkel.

The average lifespan is 4 years because you're typically firing a fucktard after 4 years like UW should have done last year.

Pinkel could give you a great 10 years.
  • Options
    HeretoBeatmyChestHeretoBeatmyChest Member Posts: 4,295
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment

PRedoubt said:

Hire Gary Pinkel.

The average lifespan is 4 years because you're typically firing a fucktard after 4 years like UW should have done last year.

Pinkel is done. This isnt 15 years ago. The time was then. Just like the time for Mora was 2007.
  • Options
    sarktasticsarktastic Member Posts: 9,208
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Anniversary Name Dropper
    edited December 2013

PRedoubt said:

Hire Gary Pinkel.

Pinkel is done. This isnt 15 years ago. The time was then. Just like the time for Mora was 2007.
    done? have they played the SEC Championship game already?

isn't Pinkel the same age now that Don James was when he won the NC here?
  • Options
    PRedoubtPRedoubt Member Posts: 141
    First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes Photogenic
    60 is the new 40.
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes

PRedoubt said:

Hire Gary Pinkel.

One handle per thread please, PRedoubt.

TIA.