Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.

4th Annual Jesse Callier Post-Collegiate Impact Ranking Survey RESULTS (2018)

Comments

• GrundleStiltzkinGrundleStiltzkin Member Posts: 61,480
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter
    H_D said:

I am awarding the 4th Annual Tyrone Willingham "Who?" Award to.....

Bryce Sterk!!!

There was a lot of competition for this year's award, but ultimately Bryce edged out everyone else mostly because his name is Bryce.

Congratulations to Bryce on this prestigious award and good luck to him in his future endeavors of insurance sales / Sumas real estate.

• DoubleJDawgDoubleJDawg Member Posts: 596
    AIRWOLF said:

My 2 for Turner was a definite typo.

Same
  • EsophagealFecesEsophagealFeces Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 11,439
    Founders Club
    Salty cokeboat is the best cokeboat.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,556
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Great work Mr. >Pepsi. This survey, the pod and boner talk keep me paying my 10.95. Anyone know if that is a charitable donation? I mean, I am supporting retards.
  • theknowledgetheknowledge Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 4,556
    5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary First Comment
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I also keep showing up for such great threads as Kwanza, Singapore and Awesome Chick that are found in the Wam. Especially Awesome Chick. It just drips wrecked sexuality.
  • SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,044
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club

I also keep showing up for such great threads as Kwanza, Singapore and Awesome Chick that are found in the Wam. Especially Awesome Chick. It just drips wrecked sexuality.

This.
  • BreadBread Member Posts: 3,967
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Our kickoffs have been pretty fucking good.
  • WoofWoof Member Posts: 769
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment

Vita Vea 4.94 overall for a +1.94. @Woof, @BaldwinIV, @DeepDawg, and @bananasnblondes literally must have wanted him to literally kill a player on the field, literally.

In my defense, I'm an idiot.

I nearly gave Virta a 5, but I saved those for the guys who were all-conference/all-american for multiple years. I didn't think he was quite there in 2016, but he was about as close as you can get though. In hindsight I guess that means I should have given Coleman Shelton a 5, but I would refer you back to my first sentence.
    Standard Supporter
    doogie said:

Not worried. Print, print, print is the decision. Has been since 2000. Pretending to care about the deficit now, is folly.

Deficits don't matter until they do. We've never reached that point in our modern but to act like it can't happen is beyond FS. We only get to borrow on the cheap because the rest of the world still believes in the full faith and credit of the US Government. If that changes we fuct biggy.

We have a fundamental problem in this country in that we want way more in benefits than we are willing to pay for them. And it's not just the fault of 'po people sucking off the guvmint tittays.
    Standard Supporter

doogie said:

Not worried. Print, print, print is the decision. Has been since 2000. Pretending to care about the deficit now, is folly.

Deficits don't matter until they do. We've never reached that point in our modern but to act like it can't happen is beyond FS. We only get to borrow on the cheap because the rest of the world still believes in the full faith and credit of the US Government. If that changes we fuct biggy.

We have a fundamental problem in this country in that we want way more in benefits than we are willing to pay for them. And it's not just the fault of 'po people sucking off the guvmint tittays.
    Huh?
    What?
  • CFetters_Nacho_LoverCFetters_Nacho_Lover Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 28,708
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes Combo Breaker
    Founders Club

doogie said:

Huh?
    What?
    GRUNDLE STOp
  • UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,103
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I don't even know why I gave Dissly a 2. FS.

Anyways, I guess I understood this closer to DDY's system only with additional years to go higher than a 3 from on field contribution. I handed out a ton of 1's and 2's to people who maybe I would have put as a 2-4 seeing how the scoring went for others.
  • Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

I don't even know why I gave Dissly a 2. FS.

Anyways, I guess I understood this closer to DDY's system only with additional years to go higher than a 3 from on field contribution. I handed out a ton of 1's and 2's to people who maybe I would have put as a 2-4 seeing how the scoring went for others.

1 - Did nothing, washed out.
    2 - Contributed, but never started consistently; or starter on a bad team.
    3 - Started consistently, never hit All Conference in any real way.
    4 - All Conference of some sort, multi-year starter.
    5 - All American.