Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

When will Malik Putney commit?

Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment

When will Malik Putney commit? 20 votes

As soon as Irvin commits to Bama/USC
25%
dnckh83HuskyClawsNorwegianHusky2five3fouronthehop 5 votes
As soon as Tuli cancels his visit
10%
Dennis_DeYoungUW_Doog_Bot 2 votes
When Martin cancels his visit
0%
In an ironic twist, as soon as Kwiatkowski offers him
15%
CFetters_Nacho_LoverEdwin_BambinoFrenchHusky 3 votes
When all three of our remaining targets tell us to fuck off and we've made it clear to Malik that he's sloppy seconds
50%
JECARbiak1HUSKYFANATIChaieLebamDawgjuhsoonjhfstyle24DeepDawgDarnoldPalmerRhythmicSlappingDawg 10 votes

Comments

• Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    When all three of our remaining targets tell us to fuck off and we've made it clear to Malik that he's sloppy seconds
    Who da fuq is Putney?
  • Options
    KevininTacomaKevininTacoma Member Posts: 122
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Putney wasn't even listed in the top 16 players in the state by SeattleTimes in their Chip List for 2018
    https://projects.seattletimes.com/2018/sports/washington-state-high-school-football-recruits-chips-list/
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614
    Helps with in state black kids, IMO!
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    As soon as Tuli cancels his visit
    By the way - this poast exists out of some twitter stalking stuff. I think we are doing something with Putney. We might be trying to convince him to Myles Bryant it (which I would support), but given he has so many offers, I can't help but wonder if we aren't thinking we could offer him on F6 and get him.
  • Options
    Edwin_BambinoEdwin_Bambino Member Posts: 2,943
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    In an ironic twist, as soon as Kwiatkowski offers him

By the way - this poast exists out of some twitter stalking stuff. I think we are doing something with Putney. We might be trying to convince him to Myles Bryant it (which I would support), but given he has so many offers, I can't help but wonder if we aren't thinking we could offer him on F6 and get him.

As a preferred walk on I would be ecstatic to get him, as a scholarship player not so much....
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

As a preferred walk on I would be ecstatic to get him, as a scholarship player not so much....
    Ergo Myles Bryant