Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Auburn is a measuring stick game

13»

Comments

• Options
    BlastDoorBlastDoor Member Posts: 711
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    Swaye said:

BlastDoor said:

Auburn sucks. The only thing that sets them apart is that they are the most boring team in the world. Even their defense is boring. Their best player is the kicker. If even UCF beat them, UW has no fucking excuses.

Agree with you that Auburn is sort of the UCLA of the SEC, all the talent in the world that *usually* under performs. But, as our resident asian says they do put it all together every few years. The talent is there in spades - I'm talking USC type talent. They are loaded. Every fucking year. And with decent QB play they are super dangerous. Especially with our shit QB play.
    I do agree they have a lot of talent. But they have a bunch of issues too. They always start the season flat, just like SC (this year fucking Mercer had the ball to tie the game against them on the fourth quarter), they still, on year 7 (?) of Malzhan have no clear offensive plan. Their o-line is mediocre, with their only real good lineman LEAVING. Of course they have talent, but they are not Bama, as much as their fans would like that.

But we (?) still have Browning, so that's all chinvalid.
  • Options
    BaldwinIVBaldwinIV Member Posts: 797
    BlastDoor said:

Swaye said:

BlastDoor said:

Auburn sucks. The only thing that sets them apart is that they are the most boring team in the world. Even their defense is boring. Their best player is the kicker. If even UCF beat them, UW has no fucking excuses.

Agree with you that Auburn is sort of the UCLA of the SEC, all the talent in the world that *usually* under performs. But, as our resident asian says they do put it all together every few years. The talent is there in spades - I'm talking USC type talent. They are loaded. Every fucking year. And with decent QB play they are super dangerous. Especially with our shit QB play.
    Of course they have talent, but they are not Bama, as much as their fans would like that.

They whooped Bama's ass.
  • Options
    RaceBannonRaceBannon Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 101,173
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    BaldwinIV said:

BlastDoor said:

Swaye said:

BlastDoor said:

Of course they have talent, but they are not Bama, as much as their fans would like that.

They whooped Bama's ass.
    But it's supposed to be an easy win for us
  • Options
    DawgWagonDanDawgWagonDan Member Posts: 789

F'n block somebody McGary...Jezuz

• Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes

So hondo is a moron on this bored too

Warren Sapp was high at the coin flip

Fuck off. I'm too old to remember the year of every game.
  • Options
    AlexisAlexis Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,994
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

BlastDoor said:

ISAFNRC!
  • Options
    TheHBTheHB Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 5,305
    First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Anniversary
    Swaye's Wigwam
    Swaye said:

I don't gaf that it's the first game of the year. We have played 3 games in the last 2 years against teams with a clear talent advantage against us - USC, Pedo State, Bama. Result: 0-3.

Auburn has a clear talent advantage against us. Looked at the last 4 years of recruiting rankings and they finished 9th every year - this year they signed 16 4 stars. 10 4 stars and 1 5 star in 2017. 12 4 stars and 1 5 star in 2016. 19 4 stars and 1 5 star in 2015. They have a top 10 class in each of the last 4 years. The only class we have that even looks comparable to them is this year, and theirs is still better on paper. They are going to have much better talent than we have. This is the only chance in the schedule next year to finally get over the hump and beat one of these type teams.

In Hamdan we trust. In Browning we don't. Run the fucking ball. It's our only hope.

Pretty sure the script has been written and 2018 does not have a happy ending.
  • Options
    dfleadflea Member Posts: 7,220

BlastDoor said:

Browning...

What a goddamned piece of shit he is.
    The guy he's throwing to is a clown also. Look how he just waits to be steamrolled, knowing he's going to get plowed. Too much of a pussy to make a play.
    Get a team that doesn't get buttfucked 70-21 by clowns like that, then pop off.
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,258
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

I feel inadequate about this game.

I like how it's given in a range. I am feeling closer to 2" for the Auburn gayme, 2.5" with a stain for the Ducks......
  • Options
    doogiedoogie Member Posts: 15,072
    No excuses

Win or gtfo

• Options
    SwayeSwaye Moderator, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 41,060
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Founders Club
    TheHB said:

Swaye said:

I don't gaf that it's the first game of the year. We have played 3 games in the last 2 years against teams with a clear talent advantage against us - USC, Pedo State, Bama. Result: 0-3.

Auburn has a clear talent advantage against us. Looked at the last 4 years of recruiting rankings and they finished 9th every year - this year they signed 16 4 stars. 10 4 stars and 1 5 star in 2017. 12 4 stars and 1 5 star in 2016. 19 4 stars and 1 5 star in 2015. They have a top 10 class in each of the last 4 years. The only class we have that even looks comparable to them is this year, and theirs is still better on paper. They are going to have much better talent than we have. This is the only chance in the schedule next year to finally get over the hump and beat one of these type teams.

In Hamdan we trust. In Browning we don't. Run the fucking ball. It's our only hope.

Pretty sure the script has been written and 2018 does not have a happy ending.
    Not so fast. I got a great happy ending at a massage parlor in Singapore, just two days ago. 2018? Yep. Count it.

#inb4svenflag
  • Options
    2001400ex2001400ex Member Posts: 29,457
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    doogie said:

No excuses

Win or gtfo

UW luck. We'll win by a blocked punt return for TD or something. Then Auburn will go 3-9 or some shit and still be counted as a cupcake.
  • Options
    haiehaie Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 20,449
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes First Comment 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam
    I can’t wait for Tequilla’s novel excusing the Auburn loss!
  • Options
    oregonblitzkriegoregonblitzkrieg Member Posts: 15,288
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Comment
    I could care less about any player doing what they feel is in their best interest of their career ... it is what it is.

Browning is a terrible UW QB ...

He got super sensitive about what a bunch of basement dwelling internet tough guys said about him ...

He was a Babushka player ...

He has spent time under Smiff who is a real piece of work ...

He's going to the flash and sizzle of komo4.com buttfucker ...

I don't fault him for doing his best ... good on him as I said.

Browning's full of flash though and the current situation under Pete is going to be a joke sooner than later. My point was simply that a smart UW player would likely not consider UW as the "best possible" job that he could get. That was my point ... had nothing to do with komo.4 per se other than the flash and dumpster fire that it is at this point.
  • Options

I could care less about any player doing what they feel is in their best interest of their career ... it is what it is.

Browning is a terrible UW QB ...

He got super sensitive about what a bunch of basement dwelling internet tough guys said about him ...

He was a Babushka player ...

He has spent time under Smiff who is a real piece of work ...

He's going to the flash and sizzle of komo4.com buttfucker ...

I don't fault him for doing his best ... good on him as I said.

Browning's full of flash though and the current situation under Pete is going to be a joke sooner than later. My point was simply that a smart UW player would likely not consider UW as the "best possible" job that he could get. That was my point ... had nothing to do with komo.4 per se other than the flash and dumpster fire that it is at this point.

agreed with all of this

but

my biggest gripe with browning was him walking back his point from the oregon game. he said he felt ashamed about it. what a fag.
  • Options
    wildfootballfanwildfootballfan Member Posts: 4
    5 Awesomes Photogenic First Comment
    Not that it matters that much, but Auburn is already beating us in the Twitter polls. We ought to at least be able to kick their ass online.
  • Options

Not that it matters that much, but Auburn is already beating us in the Twitter polls. We ought to at least be able to kick their ass online.

STEAVE!
  • Options
    dncdnc Member Posts: 56,614

CPOTD