Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

Jeremiah Martin, 2018 4* BUCK, San Bernardino (Cajon), CA (OFFERED 9/27)

Comments

• Options
    UW_Doog_BotUW_Doog_Bot Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 14,309
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Swaye's Wigwam

I am hearing Wren burned a lot of bridges. We wouldn't take his commit even if he gave it. Also his dad won't fly, he just won't.

It seems like that is on the coaching staff for recruiting him in the first place instead of spending valuable recruiting time on someone else.
  • Options
    PassionPassion Member Posts: 4,622
    5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes First Anniversary First Comment
    edited January 2018
    Why do we always have at least one position that we are completely inept at recruiting? Under Pease it was WRs. Then with Strausser it was OLs.

For the past couple years it’s edge pass rushers.

FYFMFE
  • Options
    Ice_HolmvikIce_Holmvik Member, Swaye's Wigwam Posts: 2,910
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Awesomes 5 Up Votes
    Swaye's Wigwam

Passion said:

Why do we always have at least one position that we are completely inept at recruiting? Under Pease it was WRs. Then with Strausser it was OLs.

For the past couple years it’s edge pass rushers.

FYFMFE

White people should always be viewed with extreme skepticism.
  • Options
    Dennis_DeYoungDennis_DeYoung Member Posts: 14,754
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    Yeah, let’s just act like everything is perfect because we are picked to win a conference that has 1 good team with an awful coach...

If USC had Pete and we had Helton it would be 2005 all over again.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker
    JECAR said:

Yeah, let’s just act like everything is perfect because we are picked to win a conference that has 1 good team with an awful coach...

If USC had Pete and we had Helton it would be 2005 all over again.

If the queen had a dick, she would be the king. Fuck off with this hypothetical bullshit. Talk about fucking doog...
    Why does this website have the highest expectations about everything in the program, but in recruiting those expectations are just not there?

I am honestly asking for an answer.
  • Options
    dannarcdannarc Member Posts: 2,280
    5 Up Votes First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment

80% of you guys around here are fucking geeks.

I thought it was 81%?

• Options
    bananasnblondesbananasnblondes Member Posts: 14,921
    First Anniversary First Comment 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes
    Standard Supporter

BallzDeep said:

BlastDoor said:

Wiltfong CB to the Fighting Jimbos

Amazing that through the coaching change his interest in A&M hasn't wavered at all. Either he's been contacted by a bag man or he got some bomb ass pussy on his A&M visit and is highly interested no matter who the coach is. We're fucked. Coach K fucking sucks. Shit the bed recruiting pass rushers again. Couldn't even beat out LA Tech for Maureese Wren.
    You are a faggot. We’re the favorites to win the PAC 12 next year.
    Not this again. Why can’t people be excited about the coming season and still expect more? I will never understand.
    There is a sizable area between having no expectations and some of the shit that's been posted here in the last few days. Most of us live in that area.
  • Options
    CokeGreaterThanPepsiCokeGreaterThanPepsi Member Posts: 7,646
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes Combo Breaker

BallzDeep said:

BlastDoor said:

Wiltfong CB to the Fighting Jimbos

Amazing that through the coaching change his interest in A&M hasn't wavered at all. Either he's been contacted by a bag man or he got some bomb ass pussy on his A&M visit and is highly interested no matter who the coach is. We're fucked. Coach K fucking sucks. Shit the bed recruiting pass rushers again. Couldn't even beat out LA Tech for Maureese Wren.
    You are a faggot. We’re the favorites to win the PAC 12 next year.
    Not this again. Why can’t people be excited about the coming season and still expect more? I will never understand.
    There is a sizable area between having no expectations and some of the shit that's been posted here in the last few days. Most of us live in that area.
    Do you have some examples, I’ve been busy.