Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.

Welcome to the Hardcore Husky Forums. Folks who are well-known in Cyberland and not that dumb.
Options

2017 UW vs 2017 USC

obv the teams never played but i wonder who would have won on a neutral field? usc whooped us in 2016 and i don't see why they wouldn't have whooped us again with darnold vs zero pass rush.
Tagged:

Comments

• Options
    DodgyBlokeDodgyBloke Member Posts: 957
    First Anniversary 5 Awesomes First Comment 5 Up Votes
    We would have fucked them in the butt
  • Options
    uziuzi Member Posts: 1,298
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes 5 Awesomes First Comment
    edited January 2018
    We need more info to decide. Neutral field is one thing... do both teams have the same amount of time to prepare?

And, are we talking early season, before Pete forced Smith to get more effective running plays in our game?

Or late season, when we started doing more direct snap plays to Gaskin?

Either way, Browning sucks so I'd give USC the edge. They were, after all, the team that gave all the other good teams the recipe to beating UW with browning -- knock him on his ass once or twice until his inner pussy makes him panic on every down.
  • Options
    halfbrainmanmolderhalfbrainmanmolder Member Posts: 212
    First Anniversary 5 Up Votes Name Dropper 5 Awesomes
    I love the flow of libido here in HH. Every one fucks or at least try to in every thread ... If only DDY could get our coaches do the same in recruiting ...
  • Options
    HUSKYFANATICHUSKYFANATIC Member Posts: 1,651
    Brownsocks would shit himself and throw 4 INT’s and try and be like Russell Wilson and lose the fucking game 34-17 rather easily
  • Options
    MisterEmMisterEm Member Posts: 6,685
    SC shows up for UW when Sarkisian isn't involved.

My Dwags would get rolled.